Home Community Movies How to Train Your Dragon How to Train Your Dragon: Detailed
How to Train Your Dragon: Detailed
Follow .
Focus: Movies How to Train Your Dragon, Since: 05-05-11
Founder: Silkmouse - Stories: 12 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 92086
This is a community for stories with detailed paragraphs that really give you an insight or new perspective to what a certain is thinking. Examples would be a descripitve from Toothless's pointof view. Such as what he saw, how he felt and what he thought about meeting Hiccup, the first time he saw Astrid and so on.

Nightmares by nicoli-boli reviews
They both suffered, reliving the same memory over and over again, but it was Hiccup's turn to comfort his best friend. Post-HtTYD2. Ficlet.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/15/2014 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
Necessity by nicoli-boli reviews
This was what he needed to protect: not his pet dragon, but the best friendship he could have ever hoped for.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,012 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/27/2011 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
Toothless by Anaiese Von Claire reviews
Pretty much Toothless' point of view on the whole How To Train Your Dragon bit. He has some...different opinions.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,514 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 10/3/2010 - Published: 9/6/2010 - Toothless, Hiccup - Complete
To Change a State of Mind by AwesomeOliver reviews
'Maybe…there was more to Hiccup than it seemed.' A look through Astrid's eyes. From finding Toothless to the end of the movie! AstridxHiccup
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 39,965 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 256 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 12/5/2011 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Astrid, Hiccup - Complete
My Rider by Faye-The-BookWolf reviews
How to train your dragon, told in Toothless's point of view. A detailed retelling of the story, including parts missed by the film itself. :Story is better than the summary: Rated T for later chapters.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 41,110 - Reviews: 133 - Favs: 355 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 9/21/2010 - Published: 9/7/2010 - Toothless - Complete
Leg theory by Maui Girl 808 reviews
I've wondered this the second the movie was over. How did Hiccup loose his leg exactly? Here's my theory! Based on the How to train your dragon movie. CONTAINS SPOILERS!
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 995 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/5/2011 - Published: 4/1/2010 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
I'm Still Here: Hiccup's Tale by Chocobo Scribe reviews
Companion to Toothless's Tale. He was an outcast, everyone hated him, then one day everyhting changed when he found the elusive Night Fury in the forests of his home. This is Hiccup's Tale, told from his own eyes...COMPLETE!
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 48,787 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 6/11/2010 - Published: 5/15/2010 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
How to Train Your Father by Eyes Wide Open 2010 reviews
This story represents the point of view of Stoick the Vast, covering his emotions, thoughts and reasoning for the actions taken creating the scenes presented during the movie, "How to Train Your Dragon". Chapter 20 is up and the story is done. Thanks for reading and reviewing!
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 126,382 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Stoick - Complete
How to Train your Dragon: Toothless's Tale by Chocobo Scribe reviews
He was the most feared of Dragons. No one dared face him. Until one day, by a strange chance or whim of fate,the elusive Night Fury befriended a young Human named Hiccup. This is Toothless's Tale told from his eyes. COMPLETE!
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 31,873 - Reviews: 189 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 5/15/2010 - Published: 4/20/2010 - Toothless, Hiccup - Complete
Change of Heart Rewritten by Akuma Sumizome reviews
My second try. My take on what Astrid is thinking before and during the romantic flight and possibly after if you guys like it Astrid&Hiccup
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,220 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Hiccup, Astrid - Complete
All of Him by Calico reviews
She was thinking that she quite possibly hated Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, he of the goofy smile, the perpetual accident waiting to happen. ** Astrid's thoughts throughout the movie, especially concerning one less than ideal Viking.**
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,853 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 207 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/25/2010 - Astrid, Hiccup - Complete
A different approach by Ximily reviews
What if Astrid found the Night Fury first? Contains spoilers of the entire movie; I suggest you watch the movie first. Not just because of the spoilers, this movie kicks ass! XD I DO NOT OWN HTTYD AND IT'S CHARACTERS .:Astrid Toothless Friendship:.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,435 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/21/2011 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Astrid, Toothless - Complete