Home Community TV Shows Mighty Boosh Howince
Howince
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Mighty Boosh, Since: 04-17-07
Founder: 0oxymoronic0 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 44811
Stories from the Mighty Boosh with Howince in, not just any odd story they have to be wellwritten. Don't enter if you don't like it. Any stories you want me to add let me know and I'll read them.

Dedication by Radar-rox reviews
How had Hamilton Cork known Howard's name when he'd come into the hut in Charlie, when it was in fact Vince he was looking for? Becuase Vince had dedicated the Charlie book to Howard, thats how! Warning: mild slash and suggestion of notsomild slash.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,578 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/3/2007
Once, A Glimpse by funkyjunkie reviews
[Howince] He's captivating, and you're trapped.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,400 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/26/2006 - Complete
Window by honest iago reviews
Howard talks to Gideon as Vince looks on through the window of the hut. Vince realises that he just might be jealous of Gideon... Slightly slashy drabble.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 637 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/8/2005 - Complete
Arms of Slumber by Erin Giles reviews
When Howard gets bitten by a snake Vince suddenly realises how much Howard means to him. HowardVince.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,354 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/16/2007 - Complete
Just Tonight by Radar-rox reviews
What might have happened if Howard hadn't kicked Vince out of the tent in Tundra. Mild Slash.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 508 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/18/2006 - Complete
Pit of Despair by Roseveare reviews
Can our heroes survive the horrors of the Pit of Despair? Will Howard resist the thrall of the Xylophone of Ruin? Will Vince get his man? Slash.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,028 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/1/2007 - [Howard M., Vince N.] - Complete
Love's Such An Old Fashioned Word by Werepuppy Black reviews
Vince sees Gideon flirting, yes flirting, with Howard. He doesn't like it. My first Boosh fic so...con crit please. rated for safety.
Mighty Boosh - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 904 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 2/6/2007 - Complete