Home Community Books Warriors Human Warriors
Human Warriors
Follow .
Focus: Books Warriors, Since: 05-15-12
Founder: SwiftintheSky - Stories: 35 - Followers: 0 - id: 100222
Here you'll find every human warriors story we can scrape up. Humans-turned-cats, human Clans, warriors as normal humans, cats in human situations, we'll cover it all. I saw another community like this, but I'm fairly certain it's abandoned. Warning: stories may or may not be finished.

The Twoleg of Thunderclan II by Aquabreeze93 reviews
Miranda, after crossing paths with an old friend, runs away from her family and searches for the clans. But, unbeknownst to her, she's being followed by a scientist who has figured out the secret of her connection to cats...
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,870 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 3/15/2009 - Published: 7/21/2007
The Twoleg of Thunderclan by Aquabreeze93 reviews
Nine months after the mysterious disappearance of her beloved cat, Rusty, Miranda Peck journeys into the woods to bring him home, once and for all. But what she finds may change her life... forever. Rewriting in progress. Check out the sequel!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,340 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 2/15/2007 - Published: 6/28/2006 - Firestar - Complete
Warriors At The Mall by xXIcefrostXx reviews
Bluestar, Spottedleaf, Tigerclaw, Firepaw, Sandpaw, Ravenpaw, Graypaw, Mousefur, and Dustpaw go to the mall.Rated T just to be safe!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,386 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/17/2007 - Published: 7/19/2007
Welcome to Warriors High! by SmallStar4Eva reviews
Follow the lives of Dawnfur, Willowbranch, and Flamespirit as they battle through the drama of High School with no help from preppy Leafpool or emo Squirrelflight Meanwhile, Crowfeather struggles through his romance life as Hawkfrost tries to win Leafpool
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Romance/Parody - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,582 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 8/3/2008 - Published: 7/7/2007
ThunderClan at the Mall by wolf with panther eyes reviews
When ThunderClan go to a mall, cue lots of randomness. Very funny, please read! Includes a Star Wars obsessed Rainwhisker, a very annoyed Squirrelflight, and Hazelkit and Daisy teaching Poppykit and Honeykit how to successfully flirt.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/6/2007 - Complete
Warriors of Pictochat by Imagine96 reviews
What will happen when warriors get DS Lights and go on pictochat? Read on to find out!R&R!Chapter 4 is up! CONTAINS BIG SPOILERS FOR TWILIGHT! R&R!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,745 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/14/2007 - Published: 7/3/2007 - Complete
NightyNight Nightcloud by mosswind reviews
This is a sequel to Starclan Courtroom: Nightcloud's case authored by leafpool! Leafpool has given me permission to make this sequel! What happens when Nightcloud escapes from her punishment? read to find out! full summary inside!
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,833 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/28/2007
A Fear or Friend? by Goldpool295924 reviews
Becky has a sad life.She is an adpoted child and is very lonley,her only comfort is her warrior books.Yet when she finds out that her new cat she has just adopted is Graystripe,the lost deputy of Thunderclan,she goes on a journey to find his warrior life.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 4,666 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/2/2007 - Published: 6/22/2007 - Complete
The StarClan Courtroom: Nightcloud's Case by Leafpool reviews
I don’t like her, so I sicked my badger, Wrione, on her. She died. Now, she’s in court! Judge Bluestar is back, with Feathertail and Cinderpelt making special appearances! Bayliff is Shrewpaw… yeah! BODY BUILDERS INCLUDED!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 395 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/13/2007 - Complete
If Humans Could Meow by kayone kaso reviews
Kelsey and Rachel were two twins living their life out on the couch. Now they're cats and learning the ways of the warrior code...Wait a minute! What do you mean they're part of a prophecy?
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,386 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/27/2010 - Published: 6/8/2007
Taking wing by Tardis972 reviews
Two Twolegs, Ginie and Jaki find themselves drawn towards the forest, to find that they have been chosen to replace two cats of a prophecy! They soon settle in, but will tom troubles, annoying kits and other Clans get in the way?
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 436 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/1/2007 - Published: 5/29/2007
Warriors chatting, let's talk by Tearfeather reviews
a chatroom where the warrior cats talk together
Warriors - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,886 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/26/2007 - Published: 4/29/2007
Loyalty by Phantom.Crimsonnight reviews
Karlyn was an ordinary girl, who loved cats and warriors books. She wished upon a star that she could become one...and she did. Follow the adventures of Karlyn, now Solarpaw, to prove her loyalty, and make her mark in ThunderClan history...forever.
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,737 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 8/2/2007 - Published: 4/26/2007
Warriors Got Talent! by Phantom.Crimsonnight reviews
Sort of like Americas Got Talent...more info inside...R&R!
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,788 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/23/2007 - Published: 4/9/2007
Warrior Idol by Gallifrey is Returning reviews
I GOT PERMISSION FROM MISTYSTREAM SOOTFUR'S LOYALTY! Yet another WarriorIdol crossover. Squirrelflight wants to win. Blackstar's making everybody miserable. Firestar's gone crazy. Oh, and did we mention Leafpool's hosting?
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 32 - Words: 55,658 - Reviews: 387 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 12/13/2013 - Published: 3/16/2007 - Leafpool - Complete
Warriors Chatroom of Randomness by Pinefur reviews
A demented warriors chatroom thing. No longer a oneshot! People liked it! HOORAY! But it is retarded. Don't say I didn't warn you!
Warriors - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,305 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 7/19/2007 - Published: 3/13/2007
Cell Phone Conversations with Firestar & Sandstorm by Incredibly.Insane reviews
What if Firestar and Sandstorm had their own cell phones and were always calling one another and bugging each other? Kinda stupid, but give it a chance! R&R, please, but no flames 'cuz its my very first fanfic. :
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 1,216 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/10/2007 - Published: 3/13/2007
The Cat Hybrid by Spontaneite reviews
Kayla's fate is undecided. Would she fufill her destiny better as a human or cat? StarClan decides both, and Kayla becomes a mix of cat and human. Part two, a deadly enemy has found a way to return, and it's up to three special cats to stop him...
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 61 - Words: 118,195 - Reviews: 616 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 8/7/2009 - Published: 2/3/2007
Jessica's Calling by Jaxxy reviews
Jessica, a 12 year old human has ran away from home and gone into the forest. StarClan contacts her and she wakes up and she talks to cats! Then there's a strange prophecy concerning her. She is accepted into ThunderClan. Rated T for some future violence.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,900 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/14/2008 - Published: 1/20/2007
Warriors R Us Trailer by Icefang Med Cat reviews
For those people who have loved OUR biggest hit Warriors R Us, I have made a trailer for it! It's so exciting, and hilarious, you'll have to read it again and again! Hope you all love it!
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/1/2007 - Complete
You've Got Voicemail! by FrostFire15 reviews
Give the Clans some cell phones and what do you get? Prank calling, horrible ringtones, annoyed toms in Starclan, and a crazy new prophecy that is sure to end the warrior world as we know it - until the appropriate cat saves everyone, of course. Ha, and you thought that AIMS and emails were bad...
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 9,381 - Reviews: 402 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 9/29/2013 - Published: 12/12/2006 - Firestar, BrambleStar, Tigerstar, Crowfeather
From Chelford to the Clans by Hyzenthia reviews
Karen, a fourteen year old snob who lives in Chelford. She always thought about herself and hated cats until her life took a turn for the better... or the worst. DISCONTINUED. This is from a long time ago, and I don't remember too much about the plot now.
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,261 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/3/2007 - Published: 10/27/2006
Warrior Cat Emails by Fernpaw reviews
This is what I think it would be like if the Warrior cats suddenly got email addresses! I'm working on adding some humor into it, but I may need sugestions...Now adding NP characters and everything is written in chatroom format! R&R pls!
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 13,307 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/20/2008 - Published: 10/9/2006
I'm Thunderclan, thank you very much by RinWolfeh reviews
I wake up as a cat...with powers that even Starclan can't control. And I'm not alone...T for some battles to come and minor cussing. also, i do not own the cover i used, i found it online. NOT DONE YET, ITS ON HOLD
Warriors - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 14,956 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/2/2012 - Published: 4/25/2012
Wicked Meets Warriors by rikubean reviews
What happens when the witches from Oz find themselves in the ThunderClan? Will they be accepted? Will they ever get back home? [Wicked crossover] Disclaimer: NOT MINE!
Warriors - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,489 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/11/2006 - Published: 9/8/2006
35 | Page 1 2 Next »