Home Community Books Hunger Games Hunger Games SLASH
Hunger Games SLASH
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 02-12-11
Founder: Rollipop - Stories: 16 - Followers: 5 - id: 89658
Looking for PeetaxGale? Maybe FinnickxPeeta? Here's a community dedicated to the elusive Hunger Games slash fics!

The Boy That Snared My Heart by DarkPhoenix1987 reviews
On Hiatus: When Peeta picks Gale to go with him on the victory tour, his true feelings being to slowly shine through. But love is a fickle thing, and how can you love someone who refuses to return their love? Peeta x Gale slash, Some Peeta x Finnick
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 28,797 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 184 - Updated: 9/22/2013 - Published: 5/28/2011 - Peeta M., Gale H., Finnick O.
Blinding by Stephaniesparkles reviews
"Darius was teasing you about trading a rabbit for one of his kisses. And I realized... I minded." Mockingjay, page 199. Mild Gale/Darius. Slash, angst. Based on lyrics from the song "Blinding" by Florence and The Machine.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,785 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Gale H., Darius - Complete
Consider The Sea by flufflybunny reviews
Cinna and Finnick, before the 70th Hunger Games. Cinna is in art school; Finnick does not want to be anyone's mentor. Stuff happens. slash, het
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,136 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Cinna, Finnick O.
Foxglove by Annwyd reviews
A twist in life and the Games changes the way Cinna sees the world forever. Just why did he ask for District 12, anyway?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,117 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/25/2010 - Cinna, Finnick O. - Complete
Obsession by Princess Alyra reviews
He still loves her, but he loves Cinna more. And that isn't going to change. Cinna/Peeta
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 694 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Peeta M., Cinna - Complete
I Think, I Win by Outta-Ak'sHead reviews
Set just when Peeta declares his love for Katniss in the interview. What if a certain someone else was there? And if Peeta's real purpose wasn't to put down the Games and Capitol, but to spark jealously? P/G hotness.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,235 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Peeta M., Gale H. - Complete
Who Needs Katniss? by Retro Sunglasses reviews
A sweet Gale/Peeta drabble.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 69 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/16/2010 - Gale H., Peeta M. - Complete
Break Me by I'dShipThat reviews
It was at that moment that Peeta realized, Katniss was right. And as if reading his mind Gale pulled from the townie and stared at him, with that sexy grin that was just so...Gale, and the seam boy said: "You are a good kisser..." GalexPeeta YAOI.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 675 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 24 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Gale H., Peeta M.
And Life Winked At You As It Walked Away by LionessAmaya reviews
Gale and Peeta know where they stand without her- lost, empty and broken. It's not a new state. Light Gale/Peeta slash. Mentions of Gale/Katniss and Peeta/Katniss het. 100 word drabble.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 115 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Peeta M., Gale H. - Complete
Blinding Desire by Sunset Songbird reviews
Peeta never expected to see Gale on the Victory Tour. He especially didn't plan on sharing a room with him. The real quesion is, can they get along, or will they end up killing each other?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 56,859 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 234 - Updated: 9/11/2014 - Published: 6/16/2010 - Peeta M., Gale H.
Grateful by sparksflying reviews
A one-shot with a pairing decided by fate. Peeta/Finnick. I know it's weird. Accept it.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 649 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Peeta M., Finnick O. - Complete