Home Community Books Hunger Games Hunger Games Stories You Have To Read
Hunger Games Stories You Have To Read
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 10-17-11
Founder: Jalooloo - Stories: 33 - Followers: 0 - id: 95922
Great Hunger Games stories plus some other good reads :)

The Story of Annie and Finnick by LRoseC reviews
The entire journey of Annie and Finnick, starting the day that Finnick is reaped for the 65th Hunger Games to the aftermath of the revolution. True to books. Happy (albeit bittersweet) ending that doesn't have to do with the son (entirely).
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 50 - Words: 218,162 - Reviews: 704 - Favs: 432 - Follows: 294 - Updated: 12/1/2012 - Published: 3/27/2012 - Finnick O., Annie C., Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Through a Career's Eyes: Clove's Story by Squintz reviews
Clove smirked, ready to show Panem what she had. This was only the beginning of Clove Ensis. This was only the beginning of every Tribute's hell. T for gruesome scenes and Career language.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 14 - Words: 15,893 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/23/2012 - Published: 5/7/2012 - Clove, Cato
The Innocent by AelitaOfTheWolves reviews
This is about the tributes in the 74th Hunger Games and their thoughts before they died.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 22 - Words: 23,180 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/26/2013 - Published: 10/8/2012 - Other tributes - Complete
The Hunger Games: Peeta's Story by EscapeArtist25 reviews
Anyone wonder what was going on in Peeta's head? How did he end up with the Careers? What was he doing when he was lying on the riverbank? What did he and Haymitch discuss in private? I promise, you'll get addicted. Also check out my version of Catching Fire and Mockingjay in Peeta's POV, also my post-Mockingjay fic "Deliverance".
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 57,527 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 3/20/2012 - Published: 3/1/2012 - Peeta M., Katniss E. - Complete
The Beast Inside Him by talking-hat reviews
I can never forgive him or even look him in the eye. I can never forget the one who killed my sister. Prim/Cato, slight Katniss/Peeta CHAPTER 5 UP!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,176 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 5/6/2012 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Prim E., Cato
Tainted by Jexxy - My Suitcase reviews
In some Alternate Universe, Prim refuses to let her sister take her place. She's not sure what to expect, but becoming the desire of a Career was not what she had in mind. AU - Cato/Prim, slight Prim/Rory, hinted Katniss/Peeta. Rating may change.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,367 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Prim E., Cato
Scary but Yours by myeshaelaine reviews
This is a story about how Primrose Everdeen, picked to be in the Hunger Games, decides to be brave and go into the Games instead of her older sister, Katniss. Along the way, she falls in love with Cato, the huge, dangerous boy from District 2. She knows it is forbidden, but she can't help her emotions. Will he fall for her too? Find out in this entertaining love story.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,992 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Prim E., Cato
Rockstar, Superstar, Normal by DuckShadow12517 reviews
Cato Snow is the super hot lead singer of Free Fall; a rising band. Prim is just a small town girl vacationing in California for the summer. She's expecting sun, surf, and relaxation with her best friend, Rue. What she isn't expecting is her seemingly calm life turned upside down by a chance encounter with him. Can Cato prove to her he's more than just a face on an album?
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 29,559 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 11/9/2013 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Prim E., Cato
One Step too Late by MockingJaysInTheSky reviews
When Katniss left it too long to volunteer for Prim, she couldn't save her. What does prim do when she meets Cato? And dose Cato fall for the poor girl from district 12? Read to find out!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,421 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 8/20/2012 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Prim E., Cato
Nightlock by P2tbAnimeGirl reviews
So many people think it was a mistake, a foolish error, that cost Foxface her life. No one ever realized that she knew what she was doing.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 732 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/17/2012 - Foxface - Complete
High School: The New Hunger Games by DuckShadow12517 reviews
Prim has her whole high school career set up. She's in all advanced classes, she going to become a doctor. But, what happens when she meets, and begins to fall in love with Cato, the school bad boy?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 43,393 - Reviews: 427 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 172 - Updated: 3/12 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Prim E., Cato
Finnick's Charm by MsMacBeth10 reviews
Annie Cresta hates Finnick Odair. She swear never to fall for his charm. But when she is selected to be a tribute in the 70th Hunger Games, it is up to Finnick to bring her out of it, alive. Will she be able to trust him?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 29 - Words: 39,364 - Reviews: 361 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 3/27/2012 - [Annie C., Finnick O.] - Complete
Districts of Hunger by Phoenix Refrain reviews
This is the story of the end of the Rebellion and the very first Hunger Games.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Tragedy - Chapters: 31 - Words: 75,957 - Reviews: 260 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 10/17/2012 - Published: 2/3/2012 - Complete
Annie Cresta, Genius by Story167 reviews
Annie Cresta.I'm proud to have my name, until now. I hear it murmured all around me. It's being echoed from the microphone. It feels as if the sea itself chants my name. The sea of people. In the crowd. In District 4. On Reaping Day. Annie and Finnick from the reapings until the very end.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 92 - Words: 122,084 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 1/1 - Published: 2/18/2012 - Finnick O., Mags, Annie C., Finnick and Annie's son - Complete
Speechless TEMPORARY HIATUS by Jalooloo reviews
"Sometimes, we don't get our happy endings." The odds weren't in anyone's favour. A deaf person, born killers, forbidden lovers, best friends, mortal enemies and brother & sister were thrown into an arena of death. Only one victor - No one wins.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,429 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/8/2012 - Published: 5/14/2012 - Other tributes
The 59th Annual Hunger Games (SYOT CLOSED) TEMPORARY HIATUS by Jalooloo reviews
Genius. He thought to himself. Absolutely genius. The President knew what the audience wanted and he couldn't wait until the next Quarter Quell to give it to them. Drama. Gore. Romance. Suspense. Forget the Gamemakers or rules; this was the 59th Annual Hunger Games – President Snow's twisted little fantasy come to life.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,880 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 2/16/2013 - Published: 1/16/2013 - Other tributes
Let The Games Begin by The Lone Lioness reviews
The First annual Hunger Games have begun, and no one will be coming out unscathed. No one will go unchanged, and lives will never be the same. Read along in the action as the rebellion disintegrates, and The Hunger Games is instated. Please Review. Thanks for reading!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 53,647 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/14/2013 - Published: 8/1/2012 - Other tributes, Katniss E.
I want revenge by AndreaBooksLover reviews
In this story Peeta and Katniss lose against Cato and Prim wants to get revenge.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 16,924 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 12/8/2013 - Published: 4/15/2012 - Prim E., Cato
Owned by speccy13 reviews
Finnick's story and the story of the rebellion, starting with the 65th Hunger Games. As a victor Finnick's life is no longer his own. Snow wants him as his puppet. The rebels want him to be a leader and a hero. Finnick just wants Annie.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 153 - Words: 351,313 - Reviews: 1008 - Favs: 346 - Follows: 294 - Updated: 9/17/2013 - Published: 4/2/2012 - Finnick O., Annie C. - Complete
Behind Blue Eyes by N-I-N-T reviews
What really happend to Steve after Rockfort Island? How did he deal with everything that Umbrella took from him? Steve seeks to find refuge in places he had long forgotten when he escapes, and people he chose to ignore return to be with him.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 23 - Words: 58,508 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 10/25/2013 - Published: 1/11/2011 - Steve B., Claire R.
The Final Thoughts Of Steve by darkly0divine reviews
just what i think he thought of in his final moments in code veronica
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 209 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/22/2011 - Steve B., Claire R. - Complete
Hiding Princely Eyes by TheEverlastingDreamer reviews
"Can I see your eyes?"…"No"…"Why not?"…"Because I'm a Prince and the Prince says no"…"Tch, Fake-Prince" -Stab- For some reason it always came down to this. Those eyes, his eyes, that I wanted to see.. BelFran -Actual Summary Inside- Happy Birthday Bel
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,550 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Belphegor, Fran - Complete
Hidden Love by Seeker-Of-The-Heart reviews
Roxas and Namin’e are best of friends. But what happens if there more than that to each other. When they move to another world, more of their feelings are shown. But will they keep their love hidden? Roxas X Namin'e
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,719 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/9/2011 - Published: 8/3/2009 - Roxas, Naminé
Showing You Through Flowers by Seeker-Of-The-Heart reviews
Zexion, such a shy and quiet boy, always reading in the library. But even though, the org are always there for him. And when he wants to express his feelings, how should one do so? Zexion X Demyx. For White Firez! :D
Kingdom Hearts - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,654 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/2/2009 - Zexion, Demyx - Complete
Resident Evil: Steve's Story by NoName Monster reviews
The story behind the character Steve Burnside from Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,259 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/16/2003 - Published: 6/3/2003
30 | Page 1 2 Next »