Home Community Books Hunger Games Hunger games comedy
Hunger games comedy
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 03-30-12
Founder: i-am-foxface - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 99274
Come here to find all of the amazing comedy in the hunger games archive. PM me if you want your story to be included

the careers make lemonade by ShineTheTribute reviews
watch as all your favorite careers make a lemonade stand and try to track katniss down, because everyone knows she loves lemonade!
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 323 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/2/2011 - Katniss E., Glimmer
Failed Tribute Interviews with Caesar Flickerman by ShineTheTribute reviews
welcome to Failed Tribute Interviews with Caesar Flickerman here our motto is thank god that wasn't live! wait, the whole thing was broad casted!
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/11/2011 - Caesar F., Other tributes - Complete
How to Kill a Tribute by CinnaAndFinnickLiveInMyHeart reviews
CONTINUED! Mysterious and funny how-to letters find a way to fall into Cato's hands. He takes the horrible advice, and as he does, a whole new world opens up to him. A world with wonderful things, and more malicious things that threaten his existence. A truly unique story.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,930 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/20/2012 - Published: 8/31/2011 - Cato, Glimmer
Things I HG Character am Not Allowed To Do by TotalZayaGirl14 reviews
Formerly known as 'Things I Plutarch Heavensbee am Not Allowed To Do' Dr. Aurelius's life was always pretty busy with being a Psychiatrist and all, but it's about to get a heck of a lot busier! Join Katniss, Peeta, Finnick, and the rest of the gang to find out what exactly they are NOT allowed to do.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,622 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 7/12/2012 - Published: 3/9/2012 - Dr. Aurelius
Katniss's Secret Surprise Sleepover Party by StupidityKilledTheCat reviews
Clove,Glimmer, Foxface, Madge, Annie Cresta, and Rue celebrate a sleepover party at Katniss's house. A surprise visitor comes to the party. Peeta and Gale dress up as girls to attend the party but the girls die of unnatural things. Who will remain?
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,161 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/4/2012 - Published: 2/15/2012
Katniss Reads Fanfiction by Gizzygirl reviews
Katniss and Peeta read Fanfiction, and Gale finds a new obsession. Characters are OOC, some a lot some a little. If you have an idea for the story, tell me!
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 32 - Words: 25,354 - Reviews: 1007 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 1/23/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
The Starvelympics: A Hunger Games Crackfic by alidazzles reviews
Katniss Everdeen is about to be thrust into the vicious Hunger Games to save her sister. Big freakin' deal. Those Capitol hacks have got nothing on snarky, trash-talking, take-no-prisoners Katniss. They had better watch out.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 24 - Words: 31,435 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 235 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 9/5/2010 - Katniss E., Peeta M.
Peeta Mellark, Facebook Stalker by InLoveWithAFictionalCharacter7 reviews
Peeta's daily journal of his somewhat creepy relationship with Katniss.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 43 - Words: 17,651 - Reviews: 1585 - Favs: 387 - Follows: 220 - Updated: 12/8/2012 - Published: 11/29/2011 - Peeta M., Katniss E.
We All Love Facebook by Spaidel reviews
The characters of The Hunger Games trilogy are all drawn to this new sensation called Facebook.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 33 - Words: 39,578 - Reviews: 2360 - Favs: 553 - Follows: 492 - Updated: 3/14/2013 - Published: 2/25/2012
The careers get annoyed by i-am-foxface reviews
when Clove gets bored she and Callie from district 4 decide to try and annoy the rest of their alliance one shot
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 384 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/18/2012 - Clove, Cato
Glimmers secret weapon by i-am-foxface reviews
in the books we see that Glimmer isn't very good with a bow so how will she survive when she meets Thresh in the field?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 315 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/19/2012 - Glimmer, Thresh
When Training Sessions Go Wrong by i-am-foxface reviews
It's the 74th hunger games and the gamemakers are in for a surprise, this years tributes are insane! Marvel is a drama queen, Clove has a pet knife and Peeta thinks he is bread! I will be accepting suggestions for tributes, the weirder the better!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 2,843 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 3/6/2013 - Published: 3/22/2012 - Seneca C., Plutarch H.