Home Community Books Night World series I LOVE N.W.
I LOVE N.W.
Follow .
Focus: Books Night World series, Since: 05-14-10
Founder: iNessie - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 81467
If you just LOVE and ADORE the night world series just join and put in any stories related to it!

Two Sides of the Same Coin by Jasmine-.-Momo-chan reviews
Melody, a Night Worlder born into a human mafia family that hates the Night World, particularly the Redfern family, gets a mission from her father. But what happens when that mission goes way out of proportion, & she meets her soulmate that she wants nothing more than to kill & forget, but she can't? What if that same soulmate doesn't want her to forget him? How will she cope?
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 31,932 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/3 - Published: 3/5
Child Services by Mystery Hunter reviews
He watched from the safety of the forest as She wandered through Her house. He knew that he shouldn't be doing this. If She ever found out, he'd probably scare Her off and he would have to go and scour the earth for Her again. -HIATUS-
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 75 - Words: 36,075 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 9/23/2010 - Published: 7/21/2009
Huntress II by Jynxiii reviews
Jez may have thought that she had her happy ending, but it didn't happen.
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 25,811 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 9/12/2010 - Published: 12/18/2009 - Jezebel R., Morgead B. - Complete
You Will Be the Death of Me by islandkarma531 reviews
Audrey is a junior. She meets and falls in love,despite warnings,with a guy named Daniel who is more than he seems. His dark past soon catches up and their love may be destroyed. story better than summery
Night World series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 47,072 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 7/18/2013 - Published: 1/31/2010