Home Community Movies Nightmare Before Christmas "I Sense There's Something in the Wind..."
"I Sense There's Something in the Wind..."
Follow .
Focus: Movies Nightmare Before Christmas, Since: 12-09-08
Founder: steamboatwillie1928 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 64826
Any TNBC fanfic is welcome! Love romance(keepit pg people this is Disney)No AU's or crossovers and... NO MARY SUE'S! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY,NO MARY SUE'S!

Harry Potter watches Nightmare by XxSweet-NightmarexX reviews
Harry, Ron and Hermione are bored and decide to go watch Nightmare in 3D.Rated K for mild language in later chapters.I do not own the nightmare before christmas or Harry Potter. Tim Burton and JK Rowling do.TimTNBC and JKHarry Potter.Just so you know.
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,888 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/2/2007 - Published: 12/30/2006
Patrick by Audra Markwell reviews
Somebody's not happy about Jack and Sally's relationship. Review if you want, but please, no flames.
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,225 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/11/2008
Dancing With The Pumpkin King by Atrophy-Conception reviews
Set shortly before the movie. Jack attempts to teach Sally how to dance. One Shot
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,367 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/10/2005 - Complete
The Law Of Your Anarchic Demise by Atrophy-Conception reviews
Sally along with the help of some of the other residents of Halloween Town must help Jack regain his title of Pumpkin King after it is taken over by a previous owner. Finished.
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 60,014 - Reviews: 157 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/23/2005 - Published: 2/27/2005 - Complete
Mine Forever by steamboatwillie1928 reviews
Dr. Finklestien decides to create another person to be sort of a sister to Sally, but what happens when this new rag doll decides that she likes Jack and Sally has to go? R/R
Nightmare Before Christmas - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 500 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/15/2008