Home Community Anime/Manga Scryed I Was Dreaming...
I Was Dreaming...
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Scryed, Since: 02-15-06
Founder: kat009 - Stories: 18 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 7 - id: 28584
Good fanfics with the older KanamixKazuma pairing. Looking for more people for the staff...so if you like the pairing, please let me know!

New Ground by Dominator046 reviews
Years after the events surrounding the fall of the mainland's control of the Lost Ground, we find all has fallen back into place as the Lost Ground has declared independence and had stopped being attacked from the mainland. Kazu x Kana, and much more!
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,288 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/9/2010 - Published: 7/22/2009 - Kazuma To., Kanami Y. - Complete
Easy As One, Two, Three by AshAttack reviews
Short, non related drabbles concerning Kanami and Kazuma, while going through the alphabet.
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 423 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Kanami Y., Kazuma To.
Christmas in the Lost Ground by Nanaki reviews
Part One of the Altered State trilogy. Now complete! Set six years after the events of the series, this is the story of how, during one very special Christmas break, Kazuma and Kanami finally realized just how much they love each other.
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 65,398 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/25/2009 - Published: 6/5/2008 - [Kazuma To., Kanami Y.] [Ryuhou Tai., Mimiori K.] - Complete
Battleship by Cataracta reviews
It’s pretty simple, he says, either you hit or miss. Kazuma X Kanami nothing to do with the game
Scryed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 740 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/7/2007 - Kanami Y., Kazuma To. - Complete
Even For a Moment by forgotten-fuyu reviews
It has been years since Kanami had seen Kazuma and years have gone by. There was only a single wish she had that may come true. OneShot
Scryed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,111 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 4/17/2007 - Kazuma To., Kanami Y. - Complete
Marks of War by theunknownvoice reviews
Kazuma is forced to deal with Kanami growing up.
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,030 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/21/2006 - Kanami Y., Kazuma To. - Complete
You're Home Kazukun by Flaming-Dragon-of-the-Moon reviews
Kanami hasn't seen Kazuma since the battle with Ryuhou and really wants to see him. What will happen when he stops by for a visit? Can she make him stay for good? KazumaKanami. PLS REVIEW!
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,032 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/25/2006 - Kazuma To., Kanami Y. - Complete
Pocket Dictionary by Cataracta reviews
The things we say and the things we mean, and some things that we don't. OLDER Kanami X Kazuma
Scryed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 405 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/21/2006 - Kanami Y., Kazuma To. - Complete
What I See In You by UndyingSpirit reviews
This is my first oneshot poem about Kazuma and Kanami. Plz Read
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Kazuma To., Kanami Y. - Complete
You Showed Me Myself by Cataracta reviews
Drabble She had showed him himself, and in return, he had become someone else. Kanami X Kazuma
Scryed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/4/2006 - Kazuma To., Kanami Y. - Complete
Home by kat009 reviews
SPOILERS! Kazuma has been gone for nine long years, and Kanami has grown up into a beautiful young woman. Will he be able to cope with these newfound feelings for her, or will he run away again? KazxKan, slight RyuxMim
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,242 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/2/2008 - Published: 2/26/2006 - Kanami Y., Kazuma To. - Complete
Introspective on Life by Lilith Rei reviews
The perspectives of Kanami and Kazuma as they live their lives. They begin to discover that they mean more to each other then ever before. POV of Kanami and Kazuma, some RyuhoMimori
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,817 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/5/2006 - Published: 2/25/2006 - Kazuma To., Kanami Y. - Complete
The Lonely Hearts by LilDreamyGirl87 reviews
Warning: Spoilers! It was six years after the final battle between Ryuho and Kazuma. They both disappeared. Mimori and Kanami were waiting for them. But a letter lured them back to Mainland, and bad things started to happen... RyuMim, KazKan
Scryed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 31,849 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 1/20/2006 - Published: 1/1/2005 - Ryuhou Tai., Mimiori K.
Things Change by kat009 reviews
I was dreaming...and in that dream, I realized that his feelings had changed...his feelings for me.
Scryed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/15/2006 - Kazuma To., Kanami Y. - Complete
Drastic My Love by Deathsythe reviews
A short one-shot Kazuma semi-romance fic.
Scryed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 800 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/30/2004 - Complete
Dance Softly, Love by Cataracta reviews
It was a dance to remember those lost. For the living, it was a chance to find something missing. Multichaptered. Main Pairings: RXM, KXK
Scryed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,773 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/15/2006 - Published: 1/28/2006 - Complete
Emotion by Cataracta reviews
Kazuma thinks about Emotion. Then he thinks about Kanami. He thinks it's unnerving how she's become his everything. Oneshot, Kazuma X Kanami
Scryed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,374 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/22/2006 - Kanami Y., Kazuma To. - Complete