Partner's in time
Follow .
Focus: Games Life is Strange, Since: 07-14-07
Founder: Lexi Anima Difensore - Stories: 66 - Followers: 32 - id: 48345
"I'm so glad you're my partner in crime."
"As long as you're my partner in time."
"Insert groan hereā€¦"

Wake Up by xxBurningxx reviews
[Pricefield AU] Really, she should just leave. It'd be simple: gather up her things, get dressed, and waltz out the door and try to put everything past her. But all it takes is another glance at the sleeping blue-haired girl before she's scribbling out a hasty note to leave on the nightstand before doing the Walk of Shame.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,890 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 6/4 - Published: 5/27 - [Max C., Chloe P.]
Hotel Dusk: Room 219 by Nothing You Can Prove reviews
Ex-Detective, Chloe Price, shot her traitorous partner, Rachel Amber, 6 months ago. Rachel fell into the waters, never to be heard of again. Chloe handed in her badge and now works as a saleswoman. Chloe, certain that Rachel survived, has been looking for her to find answers. Her work takes her to Hotel Dusk, where she meets a mysterious girl. Who is this girl?
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 45,489 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 7/12 - Published: 12/17/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.]
One Hundred First Kisses by Lyaksandra reviews
The brief kiss they shared in Chloe's room ended just as expected for Max. Or did it?
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,074 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/7/2015 - [Max C., Chloe P.] - Complete
She Sold the World by emeralddusk reviews
For her, I would do anything. Major Pricefield. With these powers we learn to see, and fear our Dark Divinity.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,158 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/1/2015 - Max C., Chloe P. - Complete
Together Forever by GuardianOfTheFandoms reviews
A collection of Pricefield one-shots, ranging from cute fluff to sad angst.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,328 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 10/8/2015 - Published: 9/20/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.]
At the Movies by SimpleTechnicality
In an offshoot timeline Max and Chloe go to the drive-in in Newberg and run into Warren.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,002 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/12/2015 - Chloe P., Max C., Warren G. - Complete
Gasoline by rowanred81 reviews
Post-game, set during Thanksgiving break. Max finds out something about Victoria and Taylor, with them finding out things about Max in turn. Will Max confess her feelings to Chloe? What will Max get into when Victoria and Taylor lead her into bedlam? Growing Chasefield friendship, Vic/Taylor relationship, with blooming Pricefield at the end. Mush, fluff, comedy, and NO angst!
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,607 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 30 - Published: 9/3/2015 - Max C., Chloe P., Victoria C. - Complete
The View From Here by literalgaytrash reviews
A young Chloe debates on confessing her feelings to her best friend as they watch the sunset. (A/N: I made Blackwell a 4-year highschool for story purposes so that bits AU).
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,517 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/8/2015 - Max C., Chloe P. - Complete
Waterfalls by Wishfulthinker2 reviews
so i wrote this one night, and posted it on tumblr, but forgot to post it here. so here it is! it's pricefield aS USUAL, it's pretty fluffy i guess, which is good for the wait for episode 4. so i hope you like it, i worked really hard on this one, especially describing the environment. enjoy!
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/22/2015 - [Max C., Chloe P.]
Magnetic by Tippy Typewriter reviews
Max and Chloe used to make cassette recordings to cheer each other up. They're older now, but the same things feel like home.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,850 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/7/2015
I call shot gun by Coffeeskater reviews
Max is in need of some comfort and who better than her girlfriend? Of course Chloe gets the job done with some... alternative methods.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,439 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/6/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.] - Complete
My Chloe by Coffeeskater reviews
Max returns from the alternate time line, emotionally vulnerable and distraught, she runs to Chloe, desperate to see HER Chloe, the punk with the blue hair and a constant scowl, the one she'd kissed and the one that held her.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,725 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 31 - Published: 7/6/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.] - Complete
The Power is On by rowanred81 reviews
The follow-up to Rebel Girl, completed! Enjoy the fucking suspense! It's two months later and things have settled down in Arcadia Bay. Max and Chloe are relatively happy, but the past lingers in Max's mind. What else has lingered?
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 28,706 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 6/9/2015 - Published: 5/31/2015 - Max C., Chloe P. - Complete
Snap Shot's by Lexi Anima Difensore reviews
A series of Life is strange one shot's centered around Chloe and Max. Rated T for now, may change down the road.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,474 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 6/8/2015 - Published: 6/6/2015 - Max C., Chloe P.
Sleepovers by ToriTheExplori reviews
My take on what happened after Chloe and Max raided the pool. Fluffy Pricefield oneshot
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,879 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 28 - Published: 6/2/2015 - Chloe P., Max C. - Complete
The Ever-Ending Sacrifice by Lyta Halifax reviews
Life is Strange. And then it ends. Or so Max thought. She was so certain she had made the right choice, dying in Chloe's place, so that Arcadia Bay would be saved from destruction. What if the Universe had other ideas? (Pseudo-sequel/Alternate ending to The Never-Ending Sacrifice)
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,713 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 33 - Published: 5/26/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.] - Complete
The Never-Ending Sacrifice by Lyta Halifax reviews
Max has struggled so hard and for so long to save the woman she loves. Sacrifice after countless sacrifice made, as the Universe itself twists and turns to deny her the an ultimately happy ending. Finally, she realizes that there's only one way to end it; at the beginning. One last sacrifice to make to save Arcadia Bay from the destruction she's brought down upon it.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,065 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 22 - Published: 5/24/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.] - Complete
Repeated Applications by Lyta Halifax reviews
Chloe dared Max to kiss her. A kiss that lead to a few more, while Max tried to figure it all out, looping back and forth. Repeated applications only seem to be confusing the situation further. [A goofy Pricefield one shot]
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,783 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 24 - Published: 5/27/2015 - Max C., Chloe P. - Complete
Oneshot - Scars by Particular Nuisance reviews
Pricefield Oneshot! Prompt: Chloe has scars on her wrists and Max sees them and it leads to an argument. My first oneshot and short story, sorry if it feels rushed! Self Harm TW
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,110 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/27/2015 - [Max C., Chloe P.] - Complete
Impulse Control by AKApolarbear reviews
When your best friend texts you out of the blue, saying, 'Max i adopted a ferret and have no idea what i'm doing send help,' it tends to be cause for concern. [Based off of a post on tumblr.]
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/28/2015 - Max C., Chloe P. - Complete
Rebel Girl by rowanred81 reviews
The end of one story, the starting point for another! AU set after Chloe drops Max off in Episode 3, who is at the breaking point when taking into account the events of all three episodes. She's tired of taking shit. Feedback is welcome, as this is my first fanfic - this game brought it out of me!
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 27,241 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 5/28/2015 - Published: 5/25/2015 - Max C., Chloe P. - Complete
Weight of Love by littlemissnerdgirl reviews
Max always felt like Chloe was way too out of her league. But add dead cell phones, soaking wet t-shirts, and trucks parked a distance away into the scenario, and things might just look up for Caulfield. [One-shot.] [Pricefield.]
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,268 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 20 - Published: 5/30/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.] - Complete
Tales from Arcadia Bay by Lesprit-de-escalier reviews
A series of shenanigans starring our favorite nerds, Max and Chloe.
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,973 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 5/31/2015 - Published: 5/14/2015 - Chloe P., Max C.
Slapped by Androgynousy reviews
David slaps Chloe and Max flips her shit. [Pricefield] Oneshot! This is my first story and it cam from a prompt on tumblr. Thanks to bonthekitten for the prompt! Feel free to send me a message on androgynousy. if you have a pricefield prompt, my blog title is life is hella strange. Sorry for no cover image, nothing I can do for a while.
Life is Strange - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/30/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.] - Complete
Jealousy by ARMV7 reviews
When Warren steps into the picture one day, Chloe doesn't like how suggestive he is with her girlfriend, Max. But really she's just a big gay dork. [Prompt!]
Life is Strange - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 975 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 23 - Published: 4/29/2015 - [Chloe P., Max C.] Warren G. - Complete
38 | Page 1 2 Next »