Home Community Games Resident Evil I Will Catch You When You Fall
I Will Catch You When You Fall
Follow .
Focus: Games Resident Evil, Since: 07-14-07
Founder: Lexi Anima Difensore - Stories: 59 - Followers: 32 - id: 48345
I will never let you fall I'll stand up with you forever I'll be there for you through it all Even if saving you sends me to heaven.LeonXAshley

Against All Odds by Lexi Anima Difensore reviews
Who do you turn to when you can't trust anyone? Rated teen for mild violence and language.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,575 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Leon S. K., Ashley G.
Between The Lines by lovinpeterpan reviews
Ashley managed to get Leon to open up about his life while trying to survive for the night. Will they remain friends after surviving the nightmare?
Resident Evil - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,271 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/16/2013 - Published: 10/16/2011 - Ashley G., Leon S. K.
He Is My Hero by PerfectDreamer reviews
Ashley finds herself lost in hopelessness. Leon remembers Raccoon City's tragedy and how he couldn't do anything about it. He won't let this happen again. This time it will be different, he will be the hero not the victim.
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,269 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/18/2011 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
Ser Ashley of Graham by borismortys reviews
Leon becomes the prize in a deadly game show in which Ashley must fight for his love. Alas she's not the only contestant; Rated T for foul language mostly Ashley's
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,939 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 1/12/2012 - Published: 8/30/2011 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
Make Her Happy by EmilyAnn003 reviews
"Okay, so let me get this strait. Are you asking me to be in a relationship with your daughter?" "Well, not exactly. Just protect her, and do anything it takes to make her happy." - LeonxAshley Rated T for mild language.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,991 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/21/2011 - Published: 8/29/2011 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Kisses and Calibers by EmilyAnn003 reviews
Just a simple one-shot about LeonxAshley. So any of you Ashley haters STAY AWAY! Seriously.. No flames necessary here. Mkay well... Enjoy!:D
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,023 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/5/2011 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Gift by SnowRedWings reviews
A brief exploration of Leon and Ashley's relationship. Written on whim. PURE FLUFFY FLUFF. ONE SHOT. R&R if you please.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,543 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Victoria by milkmoth reviews
When the party's over she turns up at his door. It's three in the morning. Ashley/Leon.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,964 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/12/2011 - Ashley G., Leon S. K.
Leon and Ashley by scotchietape19 reviews
Leon and Ashley are stuck in a castle full of zombies. What will happen when Ashley gets friendly? o3o. Im not good at discriptions, just read it lol. Top Leon and Ashley story on dA ! Rated T for fluff.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,312 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/15/2010 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Escaping the Nightmare by The Fragile Capricorn reviews
The more he looked at it, the more it seemed less like a job, and felt more like the urge, the desire, to get her out of the nightmare they were currently in. Leon/Ashley.
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 992 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/14/2009 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
What's the Point? by The Fragile Capricorn reviews
Ashley's starting to doubt if running away from it all is going to get the both of them out of this nightmare. Implied? Leon x Ashley.
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,676 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
of drineins and broken remotes by Killer Ladybug reviews
Ashley has a date and Leon's not happy. And someone is playing matchmaker.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,065 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/29/2010 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
I'm Sorry by Natureboy3 reviews
Ashley pressed the gun to her temple. "I'm sorry, Leon. I don't want you to die because of me. I'm so sorry." LeonxAshley. One-shot.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,816 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Needing You by swiftswan reviews
A quick oneshot on LeonxAshley - she's on her own. Written from Ashley's POV - a prologue of what's to come.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,853 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/28/2010 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Enigma by RhetoricalLove reviews
Ashley finds the man that saved her to be somewhat of an enigma; one that she's determind to make sense of, even if it takes something as inane as a hair clip to do so. Light Leon/Ashley fluff. Set during RE4.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,052 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/24/2009 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
The LVirus by keami huyga reviews
Leon has just returned home from his mission of rescuing Ashley. Once home, he realizes he has been infecting with a virus ten times worse then the t-virus.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,359 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/3/2009 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Overprotective by SilentKnightInDisguise11 reviews
One-shot! A year after my drabble, "Thinking Of You." Ashley's gotten over her crush, and knows that Leon will never like her back. Now, it's time for Ashley's first date...and it isn't with Leon. What happens? LeonxAshley
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,615 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Published: 10/12/2009 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Terms of Service by tygerhiss reviews
LeonxAshley, post-RE4. At least with Saddler, she tried to resist. Leon finds that protecting Ashley from frat boys at college parties is more of a job than he bargained for.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,828 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Published: 9/8/2009 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Ashes to Ashes by Knune reviews
No matter how hard Leon tried, how determined he was, he couldn't fight biology. He was going to fail the mission. For the first time, he wasn't able to save the girl. Leon/Ashley - AUish.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,288 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
On Her Own by Natureboy3 reviews
When Leon gives his life for her, Ashley must learn to fend for herself. Not easy in the first place, and Saddler is looking for her. LeonxAshley.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,624 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/18/2009 - Published: 7/15/2009 - Ashley G.
Thinking Of You by SilentKnightInDisguise11 reviews
Drabble! Years passed since RE4, and Leon is in the White House, watching over the President's family. And, also...watching over Ashley Graham. LeonxAshley, rated T just in case...
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 823 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/15/2009 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
Requiem for a dream by Mommy Silver reviews
Lost in Spain, Ashley and Leon have to survive five lost chapters pasted together... thanks to plotbunnies showing up in the wrong order and me posting the wrong order
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,231 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/16/2009 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
Falling by Natureboy3 reviews
Leon has fallen into Salazar's spike pit. "Not falling for this old trick." What if he did? LeonxAshley Oneshot.
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 742 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/17/2009 - Leon S. K., Ashley G. - Complete
What You Need by Yamchas Big Pants reviews
For centuries soldiers had called it different things, but was now known to most as the “thousand yard stare”. Leon glanced away guiltily as he finished sterilising his blade in the flame of a small lighter." LeonxAshley oneshot
Resident Evil - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,532 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/13/2009 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
Happy Daisies by Hina-86 reviews
Waiting for her lover to return back from work, Ashley recall someone special and thinks about the past. Oneshot, LeonXAshley
Resident Evil - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,532 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/24/2009 - Ashley G., Leon S. K. - Complete
45 | Page 1 2 Next »