Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto I am a Leaf on the Wind. Watch How I Soar
I am a Leaf on the Wind. Watch How I Soar
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 03-20-11
Founder: green eyed typhoon - Stories: 341 - Followers: 0 - id: 90700
All my favs. For the most part naruto centrics, with good plot and usually on the longer side. All are stories that I have personally read and liked. Expect pairings to be het as a general rule. I hope I can introduce some new and great stories to you all :)

I've got a plan (I've got an atlas in my hand) by this wild abyss reviews
Ōtsutsuki Hagoromo gives her an option, she takes it. She'll save them all, even if it kills her. Female Naruto. Time travel, rebirth. Eventual fem!Naruto/Itachi. AU. Crack fic taken seriously.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 62,653 - Reviews: 343 - Favs: 1,530 - Follows: 1,944 - Updated: 5/19 - Published: 5/6/2014 - Naruto U., Itachi U., Minato N., Kushina U.
Soulbound to Sunshine by Of Chaos and Destruction reviews
What if Nara Shikako, from Silver Queen's Epic 'Dreaming of Sunshine' came from a world with soulmarks?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 85,220 - Reviews: 246 - Favs: 375 - Follows: 440 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 4/20 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Shikamaru N., Kakashi H.
It's a Mad World by okayserasera reviews
Luna Lovegood awakens during the Uchiha Massacre to find her brother has murdered the entire family; no one believes her when she says the Wrackspurts made him do it. Or how Naruto would turn out if Luna was an SI who lived life in Uchiha Sasuke's shoes.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 52,803 - Reviews: 277 - Favs: 548 - Follows: 571 - Updated: 6/6 - Published: 11/5/2015 - Sasuke U., Team Seven
Lee's Search for Christmas Spirit by The Carnivorous Muffin reviews
It's December 25th and Eru Lee is spending the day delivering presents to all of her favorite acquaintances and friends. However, she finds herself distracted by thoughts of the Shinigami and her own uncertain relationship to him. side fic of "Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds"
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,411 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 166 - Follows: 67 - Published: 5/15 - Harry P., Sakumo H. - Complete
Minato Namikaze and the Destroyer of Worlds by The Carnivorous Muffin reviews
On October 10th when the Kyuubi no Kitsune ravages Konoha, Namikaze Minato unwittingly makes a bargain with Death. Years earlier, his life is rewritten when the overpowered, bizarre, and possibly alien Eleanor Lily Potter arrives at Konoha's orphanage and quickly becomes his best friend.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 74,679 - Reviews: 971 - Favs: 2,186 - Follows: 2,506 - Updated: 7/20 - Published: 12/13/2015 - [Harry P., Minato N.]
Pulling My Weight by Invincible Shadow reviews
During their mission to Wave, Sakura realises that she needs to become a better teammate for Sasuke and Naruto, someone they can trust and depend on. She vows to take her training seriously from then on, and receives help from the most unlikely of sources. She finds herself enjoying training and realises that there are many more benefits to being strong than she originally thought.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 81,907 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 310 - Follows: 360 - Updated: 8/25 - Published: 4/23 - Sakura H., Genma S.
Reluctant Fangirling and Other Seductions by Madrigal-in-training reviews
It was probably the strangest proposition he'd ever received. "I'm really sorry about this, but I've decided to become your fangirl." "My fangirl?" "Yes, and I think it's only fair to warn you beforehand." fem!Naruto, no Uchiha Massacre, Shisui x Naruko (An Ideal World Fic)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,825 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 1,911 - Follows: 564 - Published: 1/29 - Naruto U., Shisui U., Naruko U. - Complete
Runner by CompYES reviews
"Mint is extremely invasive. Mint grows and survives, even when starved and poisoned. Better not to plant it at all." Second SI/OC quick fic, inspired by "Catch Your Breath" and "Forethought."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 33,727 - Reviews: 557 - Favs: 1,444 - Follows: 1,882 - Updated: 3/25 - Published: 6/30/2014 - Kakashi H., Minato N., Obito U., OC
Tales From The Blue Sea by Tarhish reviews
Following the Poneglyphs leads Gold Roger to an island lost to the world for a thousand years. Inspired as a child by Roger, Itachi makes a different choice that results in an early friendship between a young Naruto and a kinder Sasuke. Years later, the boys take an unsanctioned mission to chase Akatsuki out into the ocean on the only ship available: the Going Merry.
Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 57 - Words: 281,588 - Reviews: 281 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 287 - Updated: 8/12 - Published: 12/28/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Akatsuki, Straw Hats P.
The Great Toad Sage of Brockton Bay by green eyed typhoon reviews
Taylor Hebert triggers with a very odd, if useful, set of powers. With the ability to summon the Toads of Mount Myoboku she enters the cape scene with both the aspirations to be a hero and the backing of a family. Based on the previous Toad summoners, she has a lot to live up too. Best get started….
Crossover - Naruto & Worm - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 139,632 - Reviews: 400 - Favs: 594 - Follows: 595 - Updated: 6/7 - Published: 1/3 - Gamakichi, Skitter, Clockblocker, Parian
Metamorphosis by KlonoaDreams reviews
It's quite sad to say there are definitely worse things than being covered in bugs, as one victim of circumstance finds out the hard way after being reborn into a fictional world. Of course, fictional, for Aburame Shiki, has now become factual. SI OC [Cover Art: UnstableFable]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 81,627 - Reviews: 412 - Favs: 955 - Follows: 1,200 - Updated: 2/11 - Published: 6/20/2015 - Kakashi H., Rin, Obito U., OC
Finding One's Self by hangman1 reviews
Forgetting how he ended up in this situation, a heartless criminal ends up in a mad new world. Hungry for bounty and treasure, a terror unlike anything seen before has been unleashed...
Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 35,176 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 383 - Follows: 402 - Updated: 8/27/2015 - Published: 9/4/2010 - Kakuzu
Ain't Never Had A Friend Like Me by Akari-Chaan reviews
Willow Potter was starting to realise that she had a talent for tripping into the most absurd situations. After all, what wasn't insane about Death popping up every few minutes, muttering nonsense about "his master," or getting sucked into a lamp, and bound to a 12-year-old Ninja Wannabe who thought she was a magical Genie? Prompt By: Tsume Yuki. FEM!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 16 - Words: 148,869 - Reviews: 895 - Favs: 2,408 - Follows: 3,178 - Updated: 8/21 - Published: 3/29/2015 - Harry P., Naruto U.
Dragonfly by Kettobase reviews
Being reborn into the Uchiha clan in the same generation as Itachi promises nothing but a short-lived second life. But, hey—if I'm going to die with certainty, I might as well go out with a bang, right? SI Rebirth.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 17 - Words: 60,450 - Reviews: 944 - Favs: 2,161 - Follows: 1,745 - Updated: 2/6 - Published: 11/1/2014 - Itachi U., Shisui U., OC - Complete
Strawberry by Lore55 reviews
They threw tomatoes at my face so it would match my hair. Personally I thought it was more like a strawberry. SI/reincarnation. Uzumaki twins.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 34 - Words: 75,607 - Reviews: 587 - Favs: 1,523 - Follows: 1,904 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 11/30/2014 - OC, Naruto U.
Senkō by BonesBoy15 reviews
AU. Max Mercury has found something hidden in the Speed Force. Lost in a world unfamiliar to him with his memories gone, a new member of the Flash Family comes to live in the Twin Cities. Watch him rediscover who he is and what it means to be a hero. My pet project since the end of KSOC. Abandoned
Crossover - Naruto & Young Justice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,005 - Reviews: 252 - Favs: 594 - Follows: 605 - Updated: 2/26 - Published: 10/4/2014 - Naruto U., Wally W./Kid Flash, Barry A./Flash, Jay G./Flash
Fire Flower by jiemae reviews
In a death dyed with red, I was reborn. In recalled memories, I discovered a means for survival. [SI-OC!Kushina]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 75,845 - Reviews: 531 - Favs: 1,005 - Follows: 1,167 - Updated: 8/20 - Published: 9/9/2014 - [OC, Kushina U., Minato N.]
Once More With Feeling by Unstoppable Hanger reviews
24-year-old computer programmer is reincarnated as a background character. Her first life was nothing special, but she's determined her second one will be. OC Self-insert.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 74,633 - Reviews: 407 - Favs: 1,060 - Follows: 1,392 - Updated: 7/28 - Published: 10/26/2014 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Shikamaru N., Ami
Do as the Middle-Earthlings Do by It's-Kraggie reviews
When in Middle Earth, do as the Middle-Earthlings do: Sakura finds herself in the midst of Middle Earth, immersed in a war she has no part in, saving a world and people she doesn't know, and why? Because Naruto would be disappointed in her if she ever got back and told him she hadn't...
Crossover - Lord of the Rings & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 82,024 - Reviews: 794 - Favs: 1,119 - Follows: 1,297 - Updated: 10/8/2015 - Published: 7/11/2011 - Frodo B., Aragorn, Sakura H.
Growing Strong by silencia20 reviews
A young Jasmine Potter escapes a terrible home situation by teleporting herself to the Elemental Nations. Against all odds, she will turn her life around, gain family and friends, and finally… Grow Strong. fem!Harry. Warning: Abuse in first chapter, mentions of abuse in following ones.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 55 - Words: 282,529 - Reviews: 3413 - Favs: 4,040 - Follows: 3,548 - Updated: 11/6/2015 - Published: 2/4/2015 - Harry P., Shikamaru N., Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Cold waters by erimies reviews
Life was always dangerous when you had inherited a doujutsu. Especially if you happened to be born to an unwed mother far away from the lands of your father. OC Self-insert
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,200 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 696 - Follows: 580 - Published: 12/25/2014 - Complete
I didn't sign up for this by erimies reviews
Time travel, the ultimate hoax to cheat in life and turn bad odds to your advantage. Or, it would be if Naruto had any idea what he was doing. Trying to save lives he holds dear, he somehow ended up as an international S-class criminal with a flee-on-sight order. Oops.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 30,185 - Reviews: 1138 - Favs: 5,025 - Follows: 6,006 - Updated: 12/5/2015 - Published: 8/14/2014 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama
What Doesn't Kill You by Zbluez reviews
...Oh wait, it did. Semi-SI.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 125,052 - Reviews: 2356 - Favs: 3,697 - Follows: 4,437 - Updated: 7/17 - Published: 4/12/2014 - Lee R., Neji H., OC
The Truth Decays by Marz1 reviews
Edward Elric can't get back to his own world, so he tries to make a life for himself in the closest one he can find. Yep a nice quiet life, no military breathing down his neck or monsters trying to live forever, but then a kid in an orange jumpsuit...
Crossover - Naruto & Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 126,947 - Reviews: 2733 - Favs: 4,316 - Follows: 4,797 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 2/3/2008 - Naruto U., Edward E.
Glory by Eiruiel reviews
Someone wakes up on the wrong side of the wrong bed... in the wrong body. Things are probably going to get worse. SI OC fic. / Now discontinued. Please make your way over to its rewrite, "Glory Rewritten."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 34 - Words: 159,278 - Reviews: 426 - Favs: 1,043 - Follows: 1,292 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 6/26/2014 - Kakashi H., Minato N., OC - Complete
172 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »