Home Community Games Final Fantasy IX I believe in rats
I believe in rats
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy IX, Since: 04-09-06
Founder: Freya rule - Stories: 14 - Followers: 3 - id: 30696
A place for all the FreyaFratley fics out there it may be scarce, but I know there are many out there! :D Fluffiness of the fics are not limited X3

Secondhand by Mana Angel reviews
Freya, Fratley, and the fixing of things which may or may not be broken to begin with. [Postgame, but spoilers only if you haven't played past Cleyra.]
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,832 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/7/2006 - Fratley, Freya C. - Complete
Together Again by knightofkneek reviews
I loved Freya and Fratley so much that I imagined my own ending.. despite the one of that in the game. :p
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/13/2001 - Freya C., Fratley
Duty and Honor by Meriko reviews
Freya gets closure with Sir Fratley. This takes place before the final FMV sequence. Slightly AU (Cleyra still standing). Status: Complete.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,421 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 17 - Published: 9/28/2001 - Complete
The Crescent Dragon- Freya's story by BikerFujin reviews
Freya thinks about being forgotten, and Fratley.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 279 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/4/2001
Courage and Strength by Meriko reviews
Sequel to Duty and Honor. Freya and Fratley search for a replacement jewel for the Wind Harp. Status: Complete.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,801 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 11 - Updated: 9/5/2002 - Published: 2/11/2002 - Complete
To See You by Sachiko V reviews
This is a perspective view of Freya and Fratley in Freya's mind about her thoughts... Please RR!
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,879 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/2/2002 - Freya C., Fratley
Forgetful Fratley by Raven Chaos reviews
A common day in the home of Freya Crescent and Iron Tail Fratley.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 13 - Published: 4/6/2002
The Story of a Dragoon by FormerSelf Rina reviews
This is the story of Freya,from the night she became an orphan,including her training at the D.K.Academy,and more,till she left to find Sir Fratley.I'm doing my best with this story,so plz read and review!This is for all the Freya and Freya/Fratley fans!
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,054 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 2/4/2003 - Published: 8/12/2002
Our Time Has Passed So Quickly by itako reviews
Yes! Another romantic fic! This time with Freya and Fratley! This is the scene where Fratley just leaves Burmecia. A kind of songfic (our time has passed by the pernice brothers)
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,064 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 2/22/2003
Home of the Heart by Cold Rain reviews
LOTS OF SPOILERS Zidane's journey back to Alexandria and Kuja's adjustment to normal life. Read & Review! Main Couple: Kuja & Blank Other Couples: Zidane & Dagger, Beatrix & Steiner, Freya & Fratley, etc.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,976 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 1/25/2006 - Published: 9/26/2004 - Blank
Knightwatch by Saffytaffy reviews
The dramatic Dragon Knight pair, Lady Freya and Sir Fratley, deal with the knightly problems thrust upon them by the Prime Minister, Burmecia, and life itself. NEW: Someone's unemployed and it's not the author this time!
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,376 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/7/2006 - Published: 3/5/2005 - Freya C., Fratley
Hairballs! by NivalisCapistrum reviews
Freya Crescent and her lover Fratley spend a holiday together at their home in Burmecia. The weather outside is freezing cold, but the two Burmecians have their love to keep them warm...until somebody forgets to take their hairball medicine.
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,079 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/25/2005 - Freya C., Fratley
The World According to Fratley by Freya rule reviews
Fratley's life can't get worse. First, he can't find a date for the Valentine's Ball, then he stupidly falls for Freya again, which is bad timing when she's engaged to AMARANT. So when things get tough, it's up to Fratley to sort things out...
Final Fantasy IX - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,609 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 5/12/2005 - Published: 2/14/2005 - Fratley, Freya C. - Complete