Home Community Cartoons Phineas and Ferb I could see Dan Povenmire & Jeff 'Swampy' Marsh coming up with this.
I could see Dan Povenmire & Jeff 'Swampy' Marsh coming up with this.
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Phineas and Ferb, Since: 12-21-11
Founder: NevilleCanKickMattLewis'Butt - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 97162
The kids are 10 or younger. Lighthearted themes. Accurately portrayed characters. A community for stories so true to the show, they could be made into episodes (with maybe a few tweeks).

Leave 'em in our Wake! by Schnabeltiermann reviews
Hey everyone! This is my second piece of fan-fiction! Phineas and Ferb have a friendly rowing competition with Ferb's cousins. Takes place the day after the episode, "My Fair Goalie"
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,085 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/22/2012 - Published: 1/21/2012 - Phineas, Ferb - Complete
Discovering America by Schnabeltiermann reviews
This is the story of how two brothers discovered a "new" continent. Rated T due to mild paranoia from the author.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,683 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 3/19/2012 - Published: 1/28/2012 - Phineas, Ferb - Complete
Who's Crazy Now? by Engineer Zero reviews
After a bust too far, Candace is taken by her mom to see a psychiatrist. After her father comes down with sniffles, Vanessa subs for the day as evil mad scientist.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,155 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/3/2012 - Candace, Vanessa - Complete
The Great Danville Cold Wars by The Illustrious Crackpot reviews
A silly little story about Candace falling ill, Phineas and Ferb venturing into the field of modern medicine, and Perry's epic quest to stop yet another of Dr. Doofenshmirtz's evil schemes!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,405 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Complete
Grilled Cheese Nightmare by Chrome Cougar reviews
A night of overeating leads to bizarre dreams for Candace.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,392 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/29/2011 - Candace - Complete
Fourth Thursday by Punzie the Platypus reviews
On Thanksgiving, the boys are making Danville's biggest pumpkin pie using the pumpkin from the kitchen, and Candace and Betty Jo have to improvise dessert. Doof tries to sabotage his brother's holiday dinner when their parents come for the holiday meal.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,135 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/21/2011 - Published: 11/12/2011 - Phineas, Candace, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Perry - Complete
But I Really Don't Hate Christmas by Secret Agent G reviews
Doof has never hated Christmas- actually, he has an intense, burning indifference. But the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future just don't seem to get it! A PnF parody of A Christmas Carol written for the holidays.
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,645 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Published: 12/20/2011 - Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Complete
Good OldFashioned Fun by karly05 reviews
Ferb wants to build an Amusement Park. Haven't the boys 'been there, done that? Not like this! This could possibly be Ferb's Best Day Ever. Eventual Ferbnessa, and my first crack at Phinabella. Fluffier than Cotton Candy on a Stick!
Phineas and Ferb - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,303 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/26/2011 - Published: 11/24/2011 - Ferb, Vanessa - Complete