Home Community Cartoons Amazing Spiez!/SpieZ! Nouvelle Génération I heart Tony Clark 3
I heart Tony Clark 3
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Amazing Spiez!/SpieZ! Nouvelle Génération, Since: 12-28-11
Founder: XoXBloodyAliceT.T - Stories: 2 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 97331
It's me...and there are NO TAS communities so...
THIS WAS MADE
ALL the stories MUST be about Tony Clark...if not I will delete it! It Must be about him but it does not have to be his POV

Operation: Runaway by Snowykittens2 reviews
Sick of his life and the way his siblings treat him, Tony makes his own choice and runs away. Back home, each sibling, especially one of them, goes through the regrets and all four siblings start remembering the times they all spent together.
Amazing Spiez!/SpieZ! Nouvelle Génération - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 90,809 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/25/2012 - Published: 5/27/2010 - Tony, Marc
How could this happen? by Melancholy's Sunshine reviews
Tony is moving on. But the ties that were severed keep being chased by the very same group that severed them in the first place. He is ignored and rejected by them as they look for him. Confusing? Read and understand. Some Marc POV
Amazing Spiez!/SpieZ! Nouvelle Génération - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 22,631 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/14/2014 - Published: 6/22/2011 - Marc, Tony, Omega, Alpha