Home Community Games Super Smash Brothers I now pronounce thee...a new couple.
I now pronounce thee...a new couple.
Follow .
Focus: Games Super Smash Brothers, Since: 08-11-08
Founder: Shadow Star.EXE - Stories: 22 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 3 - id: 61469
Want to take a step into originality? Sick of the same couples being written over and over? Want to make your own original couple known? Step here, into CeleBaby20's library of originality! Anything is accepted, as long as it's original and unheard of!

Roses at My Door Step by Mewlon reviews
For the past weeks, Zelda has been receiving roses and poems at her doorstep. She is willing to do anything to find out who her secret admirer is. Wolf has a secret which he will not let out to anyone. Now a three shot. Wolf x Zelda
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 19,464 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/21/2008 - Published: 5/5/2008 - Wolf, Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Breaking the Norm by Shining Zephyr reviews
Implied SnakeZelda. Two Brawlers have a moment together before one goes off for a match, and in the process, they end up breaking a couple stereotypes.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 843 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/2/2008 - Solid Snake, Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Shadows can feel by The GamerSwordsman reviews
Well, here it is my 50th story and so I'm not going to say anything else, but read and review because the full summary is inside.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,106 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/15/2008 - Complete
Icy Vixen, Fiery Stranger by Regiinator reviews
KrystalxRoy oneshot. When Krystal is denied from the Super Smash Brothers main roster, she decided to stay as a side-on character. But tonight, she'll find a secret hidden from the Smashers ever since last tournament...
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,354 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/26/2008 - Complete
My Beautiful Rose, Rosalina by The GamerSwordsman reviews
Yeah I know the title is most likely not that great. Anyway this is a PantherxRosalina one shot, but with a twist. So if you want to find out what that twist well, then by all means read and review.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 849 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 9/3/2008 - Complete
I Hate Everything About You by SakineSamus reviews
You did it out of greed," she spat, believing he only kissed her to humiliate and take the win. "No, I did it out of... Love." oneshot
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,299 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/21/2008 - Samus A., Sonic - Complete
A Gift from the Heart by The GamerSwordsman reviews
Sure the title could of been better, but it's Valentine's Day. So why not have that as the title. Anyway this is a LucarioxPeach one shot. Read and Review sorry, but that's all I've got to say right now.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 942 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Lucario, Peach - Complete
One Becomes Two by The GamerSwordsman reviews
Now the title for this story focuses more on Zelda and Sheik, but you'll have to read to find out. Also character death, but that's isn't until way later on in the story. Full summary inside.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 14,790 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/22/2008 - Published: 5/3/2008 - Wolf, Zelda/Sheik
Bleeding Love by The GamerSwordsman reviews
Okay now this is a WolfxRosalina one shot, but it's not just any one shot. It's my first songfic one shot, so please don't be too harsh when reviewing. Full summary inside.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,320 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/30/2008 - Wolf - Complete
From A Broken Heart Comes Joy by The GamerSwordsman reviews
Here's my third SD Card sequel! I hope everyone enjoys this story like the last two. Full summary is inside. It gets violent in chapters 12, 14, and 16. Complete.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 13,306 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/21/2008 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Wolf, Peach - Complete
Only For You My Dear by The GamerSwordsman reviews
This is a PantherxZelda one shot and sadly that's all I can think of to say so read and review and the summmary is inside.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 791 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/18/2008 - Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Love bite, moonlight by Regiinator reviews
Yaoi, Meta-KnightxLucario oneshot. "Go on then, tell me! Who cares I'm here? Who wants me to be here!" "I DO!" - Rating's probably wrong.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,034 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Published: 8/12/2008 - Complete
A sad princess by Sonic Phantom reviews
Link is shot and Zelda is struck with sadness. As she thinks that no one can help her, a certain hedgehog tries to cheer her up. And eventually, it turns into love. SonicxZelda.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,130 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/22/2008 - Published: 2/12/2008 - Sonic, Zelda/Sheik - Complete
Drawn to love by Regiinator reviews
Relda Oneshot for Celebaby20. A secret talent can go a long way, especially when you find love whilst doing it.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,519 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/23/2008 - Complete
Right to your heart by Shadow Star.EXE reviews
Dedicated to Sonic Phantom. Sonic's no knight in shining armor, but he may be just the one a certain princess is looking for. A forbidden love, open admiration and too many Unwanted Suitors. SonicxZelda.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,923 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Sonic, Zelda/Sheik - Complete
A Plumber and a Hyrule princess by MSola reviews
Zelda saw Link cheating on her with peach and she's feeling depressed. But she's not the only one who is sad... MarioZelda. Rated T just to be safe.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,269 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/5/2008 - Published: 8/29/2006 - Mario, Zelda/Sheik
I wished for a friend by Ashurii Shirosaki reviews
WAS going to be for valantines day, but i am late yes. I hope you like this as its my fist pairing and i hope its unique. SonicxSamus
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 797 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/27/2008 - Complete
Pit's Angel by Flare Dragoness Reshiram reviews
Brawl. Peach may not have wings... but to Pit, she'll always be his angel. Pit x Peach onshot. Written for Link Guru.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,204 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/29/2007 - Pit, Peach - Complete
We have feelings too by Regiinator reviews
Oneshot, GalleomxDuon. "She cared for me. When I was tortured by my Master, she came to my rescue. At one point, I literally became a part of her. And now that we're free... I have grown to love her."
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,906 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Complete