Home Community Books Bible ISURAK
ISURAK
Follow .
Focus: Books Bible, Since: 11-12-07
Founder: kaleb-of-sand - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 52498
These are the book that have been authorized by the Isurakians of the west for reading. Any book that names the light that has not on this list is forbidden to read.Book that has been accepted are:THE BOOK OF SEAMUS,THE BOOK OF MAX,THE BOOK OF CONNOR,THE FIRST BOOK OF SAM,THE SECOND BOOK OF SAM,THE THIRD BOOK OF SAM,THE BOOK OF MACKENZIE,THE FIRST LETTER OF TOBY,THE SECOND LETTER OF TOBY,THE FIRST LETTER OF MAX,THE SECOND LETTER OF MAX,THE THIRD LETTER OF MAX.

The Book Of Mackenzie by kaleb-of-sand reviews
The Book Of Mackenzie
Bible - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,128 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/10/2007 - Complete
The Third Gospel of Sam by Sylvia of Wood reviews
The Third Gospel of Sam
Bible - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 304 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/7/2007 - Complete
The Second Gospel of Sam by Sylvia of Wood reviews
The Second Gospel of Sam
Bible - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 285 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/7/2007 - Complete
The First Gospel of Sam to the People of Richmond by Sylvia of Wood reviews
The First Gospel of Sam to the People of Richmond
Bible - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 298 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/7/2007 - Complete
The Book of Connor by Sylvia of Wood reviews
The Book of Connor
Bible - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 995 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/7/2007 - Complete
The Third Letter Of Max by Harold-Of-Air reviews
Max of Water, a student of Seamus, and a teacher of water.The light had warned you of the coming attack,Yet no one listened.
Bible - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 215 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/15/2007
The First Letter Of Max by Harold-Of-Air reviews
The words of the light spoken through Max Of Water. His last dying wish was for this to be spread.
Bible - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 731 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/14/2007
The Book Of Max by Harold-Of-Air reviews
The blessed life of Max. Let the light save all.
Bible - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,469 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/14/2007
The Second Letter Of Toby by Milo of Water reviews
1.There have been many complaints about how the world was created.2.I know that Seamus, Gareth or the early prophets never mention anything,3.So I decided to take in account what happen.
Bible - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 623 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/19/2007
The First Letter Of Toby by Milo of Water reviews
1.To anyone that wants to listen,2.Behold I, Toby, will answer your call,3.Just as the light did to me many years ago.4.Cause in time, you will need it I tell you all.5.We have become slaves, I tell you, to false gods.
Bible - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 839 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/14/2007
The Book of Seamus by Milo of Water reviews
Post this story where ever you go and be saved. Let the light save you
Bible - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,314 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/18/2007 - Complete