Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE WORLD BACK
IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE WORLD BACK
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 05-25-12
Founder: ThatRandomGuy24 - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 100446
Any story in which the Titans take over the world. And Percy and other people, or another hero rise up and try to take the world back. Whether it's before Percy is born or after. They can be finished or not, god or bad all of them.

Legends of Percy Jackson: The Last Flame by 3rdGenHowardWriter reviews
In this story things aren't the same. Gods? Dead, gone, using different words doesn't make a difference. The world needs to change but no one is able. Protagonists: Percy, Nico, Leo. Antagonists: Everyone else. If you want more chapters, review.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,390 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/9/2012 - Published: 5/15/2011 - Percy J., Nico A.
Drowning by 3rdGenHowardWriter reviews
How many enemies must I kill to protect my friends? And how many of those friends need to die before I do?... Lastly, how the hell am I supposed to kill the bastard titans without the damn gods?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 28,485 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/25/2012 - Published: 1/9/2012 - Percy J., Nico A.
Timeless by Sa Rart reviews
The Titans won the war. The gods have been sealed away, and. for seventy years, the world has remained until the Titan's rule. But there is a challenger to the Titans' rule, a figure from seven decades ago, who is willing to take on Titans again. And she does not come alone.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 48,113 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 10/4/2010 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Clarisse R., Bianca A.
Olympus' Fall by Satsu-chan reviews
What if Percy and the demigods lost against the Titans? What would be left of our heroes? Would they be able to survive the new era and restore things back to how they were before? AU, Percabeth
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,506 - Reviews: 178 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 6/26/2010 - Published: 2/1/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
percy jackson and the prison of the gods my style by cayude16 reviews
as percy was about to slay kronos he is betrayed by his friend annabeth. until he is rescued and has to save the world yet again but will he be able to slay him and rescue himself
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,172 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/21/2012 - Published: 2/26/2012 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
Percy Jackson and the Prison of the Gods by Project Phoenix Agent 003 reviews
In the final battle between Percy and Kronos, Annabeth betrays Percy and all of Olympus. Kronos rises. Luke survives. The gods are imprisoned. Percy is sent to Ogygia before he is killed. Now, a year later, Percy is back to settle the score. And he's mad.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 42,837 - Reviews: 685 - Favs: 616 - Follows: 226 - Updated: 6/23/2010 - Published: 5/26/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C. - Complete
Saving Olympus: Birth of a Hero by DerekGodofDayDreamsandAnnoying reviews
My name is Garry Homes. The world has been taken over by the Titans and I, as one of the two last demigods, is the only one to help since Annabeth is captured. Guess how far I'll go. I'll give you a hint: As far as it takes.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,644 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/28/2010 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Annabeth C., Artemis
The Hope of Olympus by chronos the cookie thief reviews
AU- The Titan war started early than in the series. In a world full of chaos and war a champion will rise to change the balance between the Olympians and the Titans. His name. Percy Jackson. This is a Perlia. Rated T for language and violence.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 43,894 - Reviews: 272 - Favs: 356 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 12/17/2012 - Published: 4/29/2011 - Percy J., Thalia G.
Traitors and Backstabbers by Nobody426 reviews
I was plunging into my death, literally. Thanks to my former friend, Annabeth, the backstabber. It is just ironic how she stabbed me in the back-to betray me. No, I will fight, for Olympus, I won't let her betray me anymore. I had enough of it. AU
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,309 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/24/2010 - Published: 10/7/2010 - Percy J.
Percy Jackson and the Gods Demise by Navaka114 reviews
The Gods of Olympus were defeated before Percy's birth and the planet is now under Kronos control.Percy lives on the streets when he finds about his father and a rebellion called HBO. What will happen? Percabeth Jasper NicoOC Poseially *ON HIATUS SORRY*
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 71,889 - Reviews: 182 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 3/15 - Published: 1/12/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C.
The Rebellion by ELMtree87 reviews
Luke help Kronos rise when he was still on the run with Thalia and Annabeth. With Luke's help, Kronos defeated the gods. Now percy is growing up in a world where the Titans rule. AU.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 23,107 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 7/26/2012 - Published: 9/5/2011 - Percy J., Annabeth C.