Home Community Misc Misc. Plays/Musicals I Belong to Me
I Belong to Me
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Plays/Musicals, Since: 12-15-06
Founder: x-forbiddenrose-x - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 39944
A C2 for fics based off the musical Elisabeth that are written in English. Yeah, that's about it...

Vicious Circle by Tintenschwert reviews
[Elisabeth]Death thinks about his loved ones. Because man is destined to fail...
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 353 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/7/2007 - Complete
I belong to me by Lucy Aurora reviews
A poem based on the song "Ich gehör' nur mir" (I belong only to me) from the musical "Elisabeth". It's a poem that Elisabeth would be very likely to write in her unhappy life...
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 234 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 7/21/2004
Her Eyes by x-forbiddenrose-x reviews
[Elisabeth]'Though her eyes shine for me, they shine for some else as well.' Written in the same style as All Questions Are Asked
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 373 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/13/2007 - Complete
Free by x-forbiddenrose-x
[Elisabeth] Oh, how it feels to be free. A sonnet about Sissi's freedom.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 73 - Published: 12/31/2006 - Complete
Man Glaubt Nur Was Man Glauben Will by Fyrie reviews
[Elisabeth musical]: In his prison cell, a dozen years after his crime, Luigi Lucheni has an unexpected visitor.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,758 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/20/2006 - Complete
The Last Dance by x-forbiddenrose-x reviews
[Elisabeth] Sissi muses about Death. A little fluffy at the end.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 424 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/14/2006 - Complete
All Questions Are Asked by x-forbiddenrose-x reviews
[Elisabeth] A songfic to All Questions Are Asked. My take on what was happening in Death's mind during Der Schleier Fallt. Rated T just to be safe. Originally titled Alle Fragen sind Gestellt.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 341 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Complete
To Death by Lucy Aurora reviews
From the German musical "Elisabeth", something that Elisabeth would write to Death, whom she has fallen in love with and yet fears...
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 145 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2004
Beyond the Veil by Ridicully L reviews
After the musical Elisabeth Even in death, Sissi cannot escape her tragic fate... Dedicated to my friend Vivienna and all lovers of the musical Elisabeth!
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,707 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 2/19/2005 - Published: 2/18/2005 - Complete
Elisabeth by Lucy Aurora reviews
This is originally an adaptation assignment for my creative writing class, but I think this can also be some sort of a fanfic. It's about Empress Elisabeth, the real person and the musical character, and the story takes place at the time of her death.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,415 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/21/2004
Elisabeth The True Cause of Rudolf's Insanity by Ridicully L reviews
This is based on a song in the musical Elisabeth and a weird dream I had. Dedicated to Viyanna!
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 392 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Published: 11/13/2005 - Complete
The Kiss of Death by GreenGirl13 reviews
Based on the German musical Elisabeth. A story of the strange love triangle between the Emperor of Austria Franz Joseph, his new wife Elisabeth, and Death. Told from the point of view of all three main characters. UPDATED! I'M BACK! Enjoy!GreenGirl13
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 27,422 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/16/2007 - Published: 12/15/2006
On Silent Wings by Fyrie reviews
[Elisabeth musical]: in 1857, the infant Archduchess Sophie of Austria is at death's door, but she is not alone in her final hours.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 898 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/21/2006 - Complete