Home Community Games Bionicle Ice And Water
Ice And Water
Follow .
Focus: Games Bionicle, Since: 04-13-08
Founder: 3R15UK0UM31 - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 57534
This is a little oddball community for all of us oddballs who like KopakaxGali. Every KopakaxGali fic I could scrounge. Which isn't many.

My Only Love by CookiesAreSoHot reviews
Kopaka finally admits his feelings to Gali... Galikopaka songfic
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/18/2006 - Kopaka, Gali - Complete
Frozen by gamingal reviews
Songfic Gali and Kopaka share thier feelings
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 518 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/8/2006 - Complete
Frozen Heart by Julian Ketrarch Spire reviews
[COMPLETE] Kopaka has to struggle with the fact that he likes Gali. Lewa decides to play matchmaker, and the other Toa want nothing to do with this. [Other than Tahu, who also likes Gali.] Uh oh... Love Triangle! KopakaGaliTahu. Read and Review. JKS.
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 62 - Words: 40,877 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/14/2007 - Published: 12/17/2006 - Complete
Ice Cream and Fluff go hand in hand by Skatt's Dance reviews
Kopaka x Gali. Cute and funny! The gang goes to the beach. Little did Kopaka know he would be drawn in by the sweet snow of doom, what will happen?
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,170 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 19 - Published: 8/17/2007 - Complete
This Emotion of Mine by No One's Fool reviews
She stands there, on the beach, watching the waves." Bionicle characters, GaliKopaka. If you don't like GaliKopaka, don't read! You have been warned! ONESHOT PS: ACCIDENTAL Tahu bashing taken out.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,848 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/9/2008 - Complete