Home Community Anime/Manga Tokyo Mew Mew Ichigo plus Ryou and Kish forever man!
Ichigo plus Ryou and Kish forever man!
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tokyo Mew Mew, Since: 04-21-09
Founder: MewSara100 - Stories: 15 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 3 - id: 69270
This community is for the fans of Ichigo being paired with either Kish, Ryou, or and OC!

Bittersweet Memories by Forever Mesmerised reviews
A series of lighthearted Ryou x Ichigo drabbles full of fluff and amusement and nothing more! The first 2 are really old, so don't judge me, as I have improved a lot recently! Anyway, enjoy, and review. XD
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,986 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/3/2010 - Published: 5/2/2008 - Ryou S., Ichigo M.
Tokyo Mew Mew The Rise of Darkness by mew mew 124 reviews
This is my very first story! The story is what would happen if TMM was made a movie! A long and hidden evil is released upon the world, it's very power threatens all human existance and only the super team of TMM can save the world from darkness!
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 15,439 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/12/2012 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Ichigo M.
Kishu's Weakness by Meg-buix reviews
Ichigo tries to guess Kish's weakness...but does he even have one?
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 937 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 24 - Published: 7/3/2009 - Kish, Ichigo M. - Complete
Ichigo meets the internet thesaurus by Meg-buix reviews
AKA What happens when Ichigo gets bored and the only thing to hand is a thesaurus and an alien. but thats to long to fit in the title box :
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 837 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Published: 7/10/2009 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
Jump by Fireflies Glow reviews
For the first time in a long time, she took a chance and jumped. KxI, one-shot.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 815 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 8/5/2009 - Kish, Ichigo M. - Complete
Strawberry by aurla0 reviews
Kish ichigo. a poem about them. sorry if its sorta repetitive or vague
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 112 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
I Don't Care! by aurla0 reviews
A poem for Ichigos feelings about Kish. or is it Kisshu? I dont know. Third base!
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 111 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
Dance With Me by Shiawase Koneko reviews
When Ichigo's bored, a certain green-haired alien decides to unbore her with some dancing. IxK Oneshot
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,312 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/28/2009 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
Broken Strings by Saba's Reflection reviews
He could play the guitar knowing he loved her... but how that fact became unreal. Now he plays on broken strings, but he can't force himself to let go." Eight years later, Kisshu can't forget the day Ichigo rejected him, even though he finally got her.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,061 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/25/2009 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
Spring Cleaning by Saba's Reflection reviews
It hasn't been long since the new year had started, winter was ending and spring was coming. When Momomiya Ichigo's mother tells her to clean out her front garden, she never expected herself to question love... 'Do you really love me, Kisshu' I&K! R&R!
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 956 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/27/2008 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
Suffering by Saba's Reflection reviews
Relatives, friends, boyfriends and unfamiliar faces left roses on her coffin, where she lay as it came to the last one.' Someone has died, but who? Why has Kisshu come to share the sorrow? Is it his time to die aswell? I&K! R&R!
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 798 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/25/2008 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
A Crush Just Fades Away, Love Goes On Forever by Saba's Reflection reviews
Momomiya Ichigo thought she was rid of Shirogane Ryou for good now that the world was saved. But realization soon hits her. That's why she can't stop thinking about him... That's why she can't get him out of her head... Does she love him? I&R! R&R!
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,023 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/20/2008 - Ichigo M., Ryou S. - Complete
Kish and Ichigo:The humming by Power-of-all reviews
Can't really explain much because it would give the story away. Let's just say, Ichigo starts to act weird when Kish hums a childhood song. Title doesn't realy explain what's going on, but it is a Ichigo and Kish story. Rated T.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,080 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/14/2009 - Published: 5/1/2009 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
Ichigo vs Kish in comedy by Power-of-all reviews
That's right! Kish and Ichigo are trying to out prank the other!
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,085 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/17/2009 - Published: 4/10/2009 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete