Home Community Games Bionicle Idea!
Idea!
Follow .
Focus: Games Bionicle, Since: 06-01-12
Founder: Talia WolfFang - Stories: 35 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 1 - id: 100616
All well written bionicle fanfiction is welcome here (regardless of pairing, crossover or topic), especially if they are based on rather good ideas. Stories brought on by prompt and challenges are received graciously too. If you have a story you'd like to put here, please PM me!

Hero Spirit by Captain Blue reviews
The Toa Mahri spent a day in front of Matoro's memorial statue, discussing their past, present, and the fate of their Ko-Matoran friend and teammate.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/8/2008 - Complete
A Light From The Shadows by ToaXabineh reviews
New fan of Bionicle, if I get some stuff wrong forgive me . Takua was the Toa of light, it's only natural to assume he had no edge of darkness in him. But what no one knows, is that Takua's past is as dark as shadows.
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,629 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/8/2013 - Published: 3/6/2012 - Takua/Takanuva
Moments I remember by Sylla Shadowfrost reviews
Trade story for Saya Moonshadow. Does he really hate us? Do we really mean nothing to him? She asked finally.VakamaNokama
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,146 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Published: 6/10/2007 - Complete
Helium by Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa reviews
Helium: all fun and games, until Kopaka decides to educate you on how deadly it is... to your brain cells, that it.
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 850 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/29/2008 - Complete
Rude Awakening by Tollian reviews
Dume wakes up to find his whole world changed. Metru Nui is destroyed, he has been impersonated by Makuta, and a strange group of Toa called the Toa Metru are there. Who are these Toa and what has happened to Metru Nui? He's about to find out.
Bionicle - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,286 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/20/2008 - Complete
Mask Disease by Tollian reviews
Mask powers are useful, as all Toa know . . . until you can't turn them off. The Toa Metru learn the hard way that too much of a good thing isn't good at all.
Bionicle - Rated: K - English - Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,523 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Published: 9/3/2009 - Zemya - Complete
Great Spirit by Tollian reviews
“There was a lot of death in Metru Nui. I would not be surprised if spirits still roamed that city’s streets.” Superstitious nonsense, I thought. That city is abandoned. End of story . . . I was wrong.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,666 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/1/2009 - Zemya - Complete
What Could Have Been, And What May Yet Be by Omicron the IceQueen reviews
Trade Story. There is so many ways a moment can go, and many paths one can take...what do you think could have happened after that moment
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,698 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Zemya - Complete
Remembrance by The Rahkshi Writer reviews
Tahu reflects while on the brink of a pool of energised Protodermis and a life-changing decision. Meanwhile, the other Toa face their own worries. Last chapter, woot!
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,969 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/13/2010 - Published: 3/23/2010 - Complete
Melodies Of Many Hearts by Sylla Shadowfrost reviews
There is a song inside all of us, that only when at the most extreme moments, will show. Inside everyone of them, there is a song, for them, or for another. A little spin off of Saya's The Road Not Taken, erm, hope you enjoy XD
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,436 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/28/2007 - Complete
Not yet by Sylla Shadowfrost reviews
She knew Nokama could heal her. She knew she could heal herself. So when Kopaka asks her why she doesn’t, she just smiles strangely and tells him, she’s not ready.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/25/2008 - Complete
Frost Hearts by Sylla Shadowfrost reviews
It is said Ko-Matoran were born with no hearts. It is said that they are made of ice and snow, and do not actually have flesh, metal that form their bodies. But not all stories are true. Angstdrabble.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 781 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Complete
Pacifier by Mazula reviews
Oh no! A malfunction with the Mask of Time has turned Jaller, Hali, Matoro, Kongu, Hewkii, and Nuparu into toddlers! And the turaga have to take care of them all and find a way to change them back! What cute chaos will ensure? T for language.
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 16 - Words: 60,925 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 11/16/2012 - Published: 7/3/2011
Welcome to the Show by Shatter Dave reviews
Bionicle's in a talk show? Well, I guess it was a good idea. Interactive story. Started as a challenge from Jazzyart. R&R&send your questions! Second interview: Kopaka
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,844 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/21/2012 - Published: 5/1/2012
Never Forget, Forgive, Forever by Mazula reviews
He could never forget, the other could never forgive, but both knew that their happiness was never forever. Nuju/Matoro father/son angst THREE-shot. Rated for mild swearing. Takes place BEFORE Teridax's rule.
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 38,569 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/4/2011 - Published: 1/18/2011 - Vorahk - Complete
Quirks by Talia WolfFang reviews
A series of one-shots revolving around grade school versions of your favourite bionicle characters. Rather like Yotsuba! if you've ever read that. Third Chapter: Nuju's got an imaginary friend,and their both bent on taking over th- *Ahem*, I mean optimizing the world. First, they need some minio- friends. They'll need friends.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,904 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/13/2012 - Published: 5/30/2012
Frustration by C-Unknown reviews
The Toa are victorious, and the building of a new life on Spherus Magna has begun. Tahu stands as a leader for his people, but as strife brews within their fragile society, Gali fears he may not be able to handle these challenges alone. Tahu/Gali.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,266 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/23/2012 - Gali, Tahu - Complete
Kanohi Echoes by Terrichance reviews
In the city of Metru Nui, Turaga Vakama demonstrates the usage of his tools once more.
Bionicle - Rated: K - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,779 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/19/2007 - Complete
Lightning Strikes Twice by Inferna Firesword reviews
Sequel to Heroes and Halflings. Fifty years have passed since Stara left Rohaya, thinking she had left her time fighting the halflings behind. But when Fate decides otherwise, it will take everything she and Stiaye have to defeat the new threat.
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 57,705 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/1/2010 - Published: 4/5/2010 - Nuju - Complete
Heroes And Halflings by Inferna Firesword reviews
When the near-indestructible creatures called halflings ravage the island Rohaya, three of the Toa Metru must work with the last surviving Toa Rohaya to stop them. However, these two share a dark secret that could tear the new team's fragile unity apart.
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 39,898 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/26/2010 - Published: 3/11/2009 - Vakama, Nuju - Complete
A Guide to Writing Bionicle FanFiction by Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa reviews
The only guide you will ever need to writing Bionicle fanfiction or your money back!
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,358 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/2/2008 - Published: 7/13/2008
Beautiful by Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa reviews
Beautiful" by Christina Agulara. I am beautiful no matter what they say, Words can't bring me down, I am beautiful in every single way, Yes, words can't bring me down, So don't you bring me down today... NV fluff. So fluffy, sheep are jealous!
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,345 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Complete
Chocolate is a Girl's Best Friend by Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa reviews
Sometimes a girl just has to have chocolate to make her feel better. AU Oneshot.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 636 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/13/2008 - Complete
The Official Mary Sue Litmus Test by Magdalan-Saiyan-Toa reviews
Finally, we have one to call our own.
Bionicle - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,738 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Complete
Twisted Timing by Sylla Shadowfrost reviews
An odd mask, a different world. Old friends, dangerous enemies, new challanges and twisted plots. All of them leave Nokama as confused as can be. Can she find her way home...or will she be stuck in this strange world forever? VakamaNokama
Bionicle - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 88,696 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/20/2008 - Published: 7/2/2007
35 | Page 1 2 Next »