Home Community Games Fire Emblem IkexMia
IkexMia
Follow .
Focus: Games Fire Emblem, Since: 02-08-09
Founder: iRathiest - Stories: 13 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 1 - id: 66934
IkexMia pairing community, as name says. Devoted to the cheery, hyper swordmaster and her 'Boss'. Inside you'll find things relating to the two swordfighters paired together. Nothing more than T, but not much in here either way...WRITE MORE FICS FOR THIS PAIRING!

Their final Christmas by Shadowking9 reviews
Ike is looking for a Christmas gift for Mia, but can he really find a good gift? Sorry for the poor summary and title, read if you wish.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,861 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/18/2009 - Mia, Ike - Complete
Never Say Goodbye by Sentury reviews
He was the only one who could understand her, and she was the only one who ever understood him, it figures Mia would be the last one to see Ike before he left.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,389 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/3/2009 - Mia, Ike
Reclaiming what was Lost by Riku Uzumaki reviews
Ike has been gone for 2 years now, after realizing that she should have gone after him Mia chooses to correct her mistake. Main pairings are Ike/Mia and Soren/Ninian... Currently on HIATUS, Sorry! I'm just not motivated to write this story right now!
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 39,713 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/25/2010 - Published: 11/18/2009 - Mia, Ike
Shuffle IkexMia by Little Liger reviews
Ten one shots between Ike and Mia. I put my mp3 on shuffle and the first ten songs were used for one shots.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,493 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/30/2008 - Published: 11/28/2008 - Ike, Mia
Rejection by Mamoo reviews
It's a terrible thing. Sometimes even the strongest of us need a shoulder to cry on. Ike/Elincia, Ike/Mia.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,572 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/31/2009 - Published: 7/30/2009 - Ike, Mia - Complete
Fighting by I Beat U At Everything reviews
A young man, fearing certain doom, crosses the line with his best friend. IkexMia. One of my main goals in writing this was to see if I could write a fanfic that could be understood without playing the game. Please tell me if I succeeded.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,171 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/23/2009 - Ike, Mia
Going Home by Sentury reviews
Mia and Ike, Its been a year since the kings war and Mia is reminising, striving for something beyond just sparing.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,889 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Published: 3/9/2009 - Mia, Ike - Complete
Embarrasment before a battle by Kiiam reviews
Ike wakes up, doubting his own abilities before he faces the Black Knight. His thoughts are interrupted when he sees someone sleeping next to him! Ike remembers a party last night and...uh oh. FE9. Read and Review. NO YAOI. Ike/Mia
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,646 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/2/2008 - Ike, Mia
Fortune of the white robed rival by Kiiam reviews
Mia's obsessed with finding her white-robed rival and it's starting to get on Ike's nerves. He thinks fortunes are fake and don't actually come true. Will getting his own fortune told make him think otherwise? Ike/Mia fic. Set after FE9 but before FE10.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,194 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/13/2008 - Ike, Mia
Diary by TheEdwardz reviews
A look into Mia's diary during the time of FE9 and FE10. A short one-shot with IkexMia.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,479 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/11/2009 - Mia, Ike - Complete
Sparring Practice by Ramgigon reviews
FE9 - Mia searches for a sparring partner, and finds Ike, who turns out to be more than a match for her. She thinks back over what she remembers of him, and how much he's improved. Oneshot, gift fanfiction for Fire Emblem MewMew, MiaxIke.
Fire Emblem - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,028 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Published: 11/3/2008 - Mia, Ike - Complete
Now that's Devotion: Mia by iRathiest reviews
After being freed by Greil, Mia serves his mercenaries under Ike's direct command. Believing the war with Daein will be over soon, she thinks peace is just around the corner: the exact opposite of reality. IkexMia, cameos, OCs, and more. Detail inside.
Fire Emblem - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,904 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 4/26/2009 - Published: 1/28/2009 - Ike, Mia