Home Community TV Shows Life With Derek I'm Too Cute To Be Straight.
I'm Too Cute To Be Straight.
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Life With Derek, Since: 10-15-08
Founder: Sofa King Stupid - Stories: 50 - Followers: 1 - id: 63128
Any and all LWD slash that I find goes in here. Do you know a slash story not included, or have you just published your own? Message me and I'll add it!

Cause he was stuck on a highway Cally Oneshot by xLoveMitchiex reviews
WARNING:FemmeSlash! Casey stays at home on Saturday evening while everyone else is gone. When the doorbell rings she finds Sally standing in front of her. The blond girl had actually planned a date with Derek, but he s stuck in a traffic jam...
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,567 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2009 - Casey M., Sally - Complete
Secrets In The Dark by daisy617 reviews
One-shot. For a challenge that I was supposed to write a really long time ago...sorry Julie and Miranda! Cake, ballet, dreams, and lipstick make for my attempt at a femlash. Enjoy!
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2/2009 - Complete
All My Life by MayMarie reviews
Sam knows who he is. Edwin's trying to fight who *he* is. When Sam stays with the Venturi's over spring break, the last thing they're expecting is to fall in love with each other. Sam/Edwin slash
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,408 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/28/2010 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Sam, Edwin V.
The Place You're In by MayMarie reviews
Ten years later Casey's pregnant, too scared to tell Derek, Lizzie and Edwin are on the brink of a new relationship, and Marti's choice in lovers is bound to shock everyone. Now everyone's home under the same roof for Christmas. No way is this going well!
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,926 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 4/1/2009 - Published: 6/5/2007
Holidays With Derek: Holiday Drabbles by bluemoonwinchester reviews
My christmas present to the community of Dasey Nation. Three short drabbles about three couples who get caught under the mistletoe. Shemily, Lizwin and Noel/Sam.
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 681 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Complete
deus ex machina by acronymed reviews
Crack. Derek never thought trying to get back at Casey for crushing on his friends would lead to... this. — Derek/Noel, others.
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,299 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Derek V., Noel - Complete
Order Up! by J.S. Goldberg reviews
A Sally/Kendra oneshot. Kendra has been on Sally's mind all week and when they finally meet..could it be a disaster?
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,126 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/30/2008 - Sally, Kendra - Complete
Aware of Casey by The Enthusiast reviews
Aware of her beautiful face, of her curves, of the sensual way she moved her hips when she danced.
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 311 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/4/2007 - Complete
He's in Love With You by tigerlily89 reviews
Derek is in love with Sam, can Casey help get them together? Disclaimer: I do not own Life with Derek...
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,128 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/15/2007 - Complete
boy cubed by acronymed reviews
The boys hold an intervention of sorts and Ralph talks about the only thing he remembers from math: protractors. — Derek, Sam, Ralph.
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,686 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/27/2008 - Derek V. - Complete
What It's All About by eumonigy reviews
Lizzie tells it like it is. Slash mildly implied, dialogue heavy.
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 653 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/22/2006 - Complete
Listen by bakaheartsanime reviews
A short, somewhat angsty, mildly dark oneshot. Slash if you squint. Reviews appreciated!
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 497 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/27/2007 - Complete
The Superunknown by SuperSixOne reviews
Derek thinks back on the events leading up to his relationship with his best friend...Sam. [slash][oneshot]
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,462 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/17/2007 - Complete
Right Where It Belongs by SuperSixOne reviews
This is a series of mostly unrelated oneshots involving Derek and Sam. In this, you will find both slash and het, so consider yourself warned.
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,183 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/20/2008 - Published: 4/3/2007
Thoughts Of You by Allstarzs reviews
[Slash DerekSam] Then a little voice in his head started to scream What's wrong with being gay? If he likes you and you like him then that's all that matters. Annoyingly the voice was right. Even more annoyingly the voice sounded like Casey.
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/18/2007 - Derek V., Sam - Complete
Straightforward, Crooked Absurdity by Let's Call Her The Tarryn reviews
“You love him.” Casey said. “WHAT?” I thought I was going to keel over. Drop dead, right then and there. Three simple words, and I felt like I was just going to fall over, straight dead. Except, apparently, not so straight, according to Casey. SLASH!
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,320 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/23/2007 - Derek V., Sam - Complete
Love Hate by Amac xx reviews
Their hate fueled their passion. [INCEST, SEXUAL REFERENCES, SLASH.] 500 word drabble.
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 530 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/16/2006 - Complete
When I Come Around by Allstarzs reviews
[Slash DerekSam] Just a few inches and he would be kissing Sam. His best friend. His secret crush. His everything.
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 810 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Derek V., Sam - Complete
Better Than None by they're only words reviews
Just a little drabble. Slash.
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 290 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/4/2007 - Complete