Home Community TV Shows Life With Derek Imperfection works perfectly, doesn't it? Dasey.
Imperfection works perfectly, doesn't it? Dasey.
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Life With Derek, Since: 06-22-07
Founder: Dye-my-hands-violet - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 47425
Dasey stories. Accepting all, but focusing on the rated T and M ones. Be afraid.

The Key by Kiska King reviews
Casey gets locked out of her room, after taking a shower. And guess who has the key... Dasey OneShot
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,132 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Complete
Catch me Before I Fall by DreamForever03 reviews
ONESHOT Before Nora and George meet, kid!Casey and kid!Derek meet at a park. There they realize that they may possibly like each other more then they should R&R DASEY
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 970 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/30/2007 - Complete
That Leather Jacket by your royal highness reviews
Derek leaves for a Hockey Game, but he forgets his jacket. Casey's home alone, and just so tempted to put it on. Dasey One-Shot
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,947 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/4/2008 - Complete