Home Community Books Host In-Character Host Stories
In-Character Host Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Host, Since: 02-01-11
Founder: Alkyon - Stories: 10 - Followers: 3 - id: 89343
A selection of Host fics that remain reasonably in-character.

The Best Proof of Humanity by KrisEleven reviews
Jeb's out of the safety of the caves with a group of his survivors when they hear the voices. Their first meeting with Ian and Kyle leaves no question that the boys are human... but the O'Shea brothers never could do anything in the traditional way.
Host - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Ian O., Kyle O. - Complete
A healthy distrust by Bisa reviews
What went on inside of Sharon's head during The Host? Was her reaction to Wanda really that unreasonable given what she knew about the Souls? Angsty microfic - I might spin it off later into something longer.
Host - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,094 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/2/2010 - Shanon
Lie To Me by Aspen-SiredBySpike reviews
She asked him to lie to her, but he just couldn't do it. As Jared soon finds out, walking away is harder than it seems.
Host - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/22/2008 - Complete
Love Never Fades by Aspen-SiredBySpike reviews
Life and love go on, right? Wrong. Wanderer soon finds out that some things will never move ahead, no matter how dearly you wish for them to.
Host - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 916 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/19/2008 - Complete
That's Interesting by spaztronaut reviews
A one-shot of Lily's reaction to Wanda and Ian's relationship. What does Lily think about Ian falling in love with Wanda?
Host - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,227 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/28/2010 - Wanderer/Wanda, Ian O. - Complete
A Narrow Mind Is A Terrible Thing by spaztronaut reviews
Ian and Sharon "discuss" his relationship with Wanda. One-shot.
Host - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 739 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/7/2010 - Ian O., Wanderer/Wanda - Complete
Monster by CuriosityRedux reviews
Ian's POV of Chapter 40: Horrified. “I never wanted this to happen,” I murmured to her sleeping form, pushing her hair back. “I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry...”
Host - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,840 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 18 - Published: 8/23/2008 - Ian O., Wanderer/Wanda - Complete
Panacea by baronessie reviews
Panacea- noun. A solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases. The experiences Melanie has after Wanda is removed from her body; between chapters 58 and 59. Very canon. Currently being revised for grammatical errors.
Host - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,570 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/21/2013 - Published: 8/25/2009 - Jared H., Melanie S./Mel - Complete
Blurring The Lines by spaztronaut reviews
Ian's POV of The Host. We all know how much Ian loves Wanda, but he didn't always. How did he go from trying to kill her to being in love with her? What was going on in Ian's mind during everything?
Host - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 94,411 - Reviews: 663 - Favs: 855 - Follows: 321 - Updated: 2/19/2011 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Ian O., Wanderer/Wanda - Complete