Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon In Vacuo in Extrimis: Mimato Ver. 2.0
In Vacuo in Extrimis: Mimato Ver. 2.0
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 10-16-04
Founder: Rock Legend - Stories: 38 - Followers: 52 - Staff: 3 - id: 6207
In Vacuo in extrimis,Latin for, in isolation we are near death, covers Mimato fanfictions. From epic romances to those of death and betrayal. Here is a place where Mimato fans can read fanfics and even defiy Mimato authors.

Libérame by Mikapunzel reviews
Yamato es Psiquiatra, y una especial paciente llega a sus manos ¿Quién es? ¿Por qué sufre? Capítulo Trece UP!
Digimon - Rated: K - Spanish - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 46,590 - Reviews: 342 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 1/31/2011 - Published: 2/24/2006 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T.
What Really Matters by freeze1 reviews
Mimi's having a bad day over in New York, and desperately needs some cheering up. [Mimato]
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,137 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/16/2005 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
Fade Together by Akazato reviews
Yamato spends a snowy winter day at Mimi's apartment. A perfect evening of their turbulent romance, but she just can't seem to let go of the past. MIMATO
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,805 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/21/2005 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Tango at Twilight by Blooming Cosmo reviews
One night...one dance...and all of a sudden there seems to be only one girl on his mind. MIMATO
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,677 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/24/2003 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
The Last Temptation of Friendship and Sincerity by Angelic Moonlight reviews
Matt goes to stay with Mimi in New York while he's helping out a friend. However he doesn't count on the reawakening of old feelings...Mimato with some Sorato
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,629 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/29/2003 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T. - Complete
The Great Disappointment by Rock Legend reviews
Opposites attract...But can a nonconformist really get a materialistic girl to tear away from the shallow world she has become so accomstomed to? R&R ...mimato.. sort of
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,149 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/7/2004 - Published: 5/26/2004 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T. - Complete
The Last Dance by ssj hotaru reviews
Love Triangles Yamato is ready to settle down with his fiancee, but what happens when an old love returns to Japan? Please read and review thanks
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,670 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/28/2002 - Published: 11/4/2001 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Natural by freeze1 reviews
[Mimato] A tiny accident winds up leaving Mimi and Yamato in a very...compromising position. Short, sweet, and fluffiness abound!
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,158 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/28/2003 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
You Want My What! by Mimi Blossoms Aeris 15 reviews
Over 10 years after the 02 adventure (& ignoring the epilogue), the Kamiyas have a formal reunion. Matt sees the girl he'd hated yet loved so much with another guy. He takes this chance to get his revenge. Matt/Mimi/Michael. [COMPLETE]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,390 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/24/2001 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T. - Complete
My Roommate's Girlfriend by A Fire Inside reviews
It's not him. It's not just any girl that he meets...It's just her. His roommate's girlfriend. He can't stop himself from developing "unwanted" feeling towards her. He just can't...Read and Review.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,358 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/2/2005 - Published: 12/27/2004 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T.
Living With Him by Lady of Weirdness reviews
AU Two different students, unknowingly, rent out the same apartment. With nowhere to go and short on cash, what should they do? "Why don't you just live together?" She responded so carefree, not-knowing the details that came into Yamato and Mimi's mind.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 75,455 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 4/6/2012 - Published: 12/24/2003 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
Yume o oikakeru by Mimi-A-Tachikawa reviews
An AU story in which the digidestined live in New York and attend Julliard....Ballet centric, written during my gruelling Cabaret practise...Takimi now/Mimato to come...R&R Please
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,599 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/14/2002 - Published: 4/13/2002 - Mimi T., Takeru T./TK
Cheating Destiny by Lady Maggie reviews
Matt's an FBI Agent who is tracking an extremly interesting cat burglar. He also meets a mysterious woman at a crime scene and is quite shocked by her reaction towards him. What will happen? Read and find out! DUH! R+R
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 18,904 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/3/2001 - Published: 1/19/2001
Sins of an Angel by Lady Maggie reviews
Kind of the sequel to Dancing With the Devil, but you don't have to read that to understant this. Mimi gives into peer preasure and breaks up with Matt. Will he ever be able to forgive her? Read and review!
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,174 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/3/2001
Dancing With the Devil by Lady Maggie reviews
The gym teacher makes the the to biggest enemies dance together in gym class. The school princess and the school freak! Will this desicion bring misfortunes, or good tidings?
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,340 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/19/2001
Do You Want Fries With That,Sir? by Tachikawa IVIimi 2.0 reviews
Mimato Crossover - Mimi Tachikawa has everything; Charm, popularity, friends...not to mention her extraordinary secret moonlighting as the local superhero. But what happens when some hot-shot dimwit starts taking the spotlight?
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 20,176 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/12/2002 - Published: 4/25/2002 - Yamato I./Matt
Princess Knight by Hikari no miko reviews
A Princess sick of her life, defies her royal upbringing and runs away to find her destiny. Meeting new friends and searching for the Legendary Maiden, she and her companions must reach their dreams in the midst of chaos. *Love Triangles* -Discontinued-
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,804 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/24/2002 - Published: 4/26/2002 - Taichi Y./Tai K., Sora T., Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T.
Cadet Tachikawa Mimi, At Your Service! by Tachikawa IVIimi 2.0 reviews
Military School: the two words that Mimi Tachikawa thought would ruin her life, but her perspective changes when she meets Yamato Ishida...and Jun Motimiya...and Taichi, and Karen, and Sora...and...LOVE TRIANGLES.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,967 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/21/2003 - Published: 4/25/2002 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
Tough Love by Tachikawa IVIimi 2.0 reviews
Mimi is famous,beautiful, and is kept locked in a cage that only her father holds the key to.The moment she takes a risk she meets Taichi,Sora,and Yamato, who may be the keys she's been waiting for.
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,724 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/2/2006 - Published: 5/24/2002 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T.
Teen Dream by Cherry Li reviews
A/U, Mimi gets into a new up and coming band as the lead singer along with a cute lad named Yamato Ishida who has stolen her heart!! (Mimato, Taiora, and maybe Takari) *No Flames please* R+R
Digimon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,920 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/23/2003 - Published: 7/13/2002 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
Humanity by Locke3 reviews
Humanity is in the end of destruction, and only one person can save them. As the shrine priestess, Mimi and her guardians set off to save the world. With the help of a group of elite mercenary, they try to finish her mission before their enemy kills them.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 161,549 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/6/2006 - Published: 5/20/2002 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
Barbed Wire and Roses by ssj hotaru reviews
The tragic news of her parents death brings Mimi back to her small town home. Can she find comfort in the arms of a blue eyes stranger and learn that life goes on? Please read and review
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,966 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/5/2004 - Published: 5/27/2002 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T. - Complete
I'll take Boys over Flowers by Hikari no miko reviews
Mimi dreams to meet her Idol, wanting to become one herself. How far will she go? What happens when Mimi disguises herself as a boy and enrolls into an all male school? *Love Triangles* --Discontinued--
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,301 - Reviews: 601 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/18/2004 - Published: 12/19/2000 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
Dream Kiss by Hikari no miko reviews
Mimi's dream is to become an idol star and all of a sudden she gets an offer to join the hottest new band in Japan! It's like a dream... One problem. She has to join as the band's new male singer! Cross-dressing Mimi and love squares.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 42,012 - Reviews: 561 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/2/2010 - Published: 7/23/2001 - Yamato I./Matt, Mimi T.
Love is Just That Way by Silent Sage reviews
Mimi, a world famous fashion designer comes back to Japan after leaving it for several years for reasons only known to herself. On the way she meets a coldhearted playboy billionaire. How will these two change each others opinions on life?
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,993 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 5/19/2004 - Published: 3/16/2003 - Mimi T., Yamato I./Matt
31 | Page 1 2 Next »