Home Community Games Super Smash Brothers In a Whole New Universe
In a Whole New Universe
Follow .
Focus: Games Super Smash Brothers, Since: 03-01-05
Founder: Nintendo Nut1 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 3 - id: 12568
A space dedicated to the twisted worlds of Alternate UniverseAU for short. In the Past, Present, or Future, any stories that alter traditional SSBM tales dramatically, creating a whole new, deep plot... And only the best of the best make it in... Yaoi is welcome! :D

War of the Weirds by Gamer21 reviews
Did you really think you could just walk into the hero business and have ALL the angles figured out? The girl is going to die, my friend...and I will personally see to that you burn in hell! You can't stop the unstoppable, my friend, and I will prove it.
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 58,250 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/12/2007 - Published: 10/31/2005
Murder She Wrote by Gamer21 reviews
COMPLETE! A 5yearold case...a young man who calls from the grave...horrendous crimes on the front page...all from the computer of an imaginative young woman. How did this happen? Please R&R you'll not be denied!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,356 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 7/30/2005 - Published: 6/4/2005 - Complete
The Smash Voyage by Lord Smash reviews
A large island was discovered far away, and the only survivor of the ones that discovered it died shortly after drawing a map. Now it's up to a crew of 26 of Nintendo's finest to reach this new place and defeat 2 evil hands. PG13 for violence and some blo
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,583 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/6/2004 - Published: 10/3/2004
Brother Squadron by Nintendo Nut1 reviews
AU. The Hands' rule over Planet Earth has turned it into a wasteland with death facing you at every corner. Families are torn apart and souls are lost. Only one fleet can stop this massive force of slaughter and destruction...Gore and swearing! ACK!
Super Smash Brothers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 55,435 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/13/2005 - Published: 3/1/2005 - Complete