Home Community TV Shows Pretty Little Liars In the off chance: Jason & Aria
In the off chance: Jason & Aria
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Pretty Little Liars, Since: 09-13-12
Founder: Friend to All - Stories: 80 - Followers: 4 - id: 102821
In the off chance that you might feel the same here is a collection of good Jaria fanfictions. Please PM Friend to All if there are any stories out there missing from this compilation.

Past Lives by Chrissybb reviews
This is a Jaria AU one shot, inspired by Ke ha's song of the title name.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 862 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/3/2013 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
My Best Friend's Brother by Riana Salvatore reviews
Alison never disappeared. Although, circumstances cause Aria to have to move into the DiLaurentis house where she finds herself starting to develop feelings for a certain member of the clan. Plus, Alison has a big secret that will change her in many ways.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,046 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 4/23/2013 - Published: 2/13/2013 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
Give Me Love by theonlythingthatsevermattered reviews
Laughing, they continue to splash each other, the demons plaguing their lives held seemingly at bay when they were with each other.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 21,602 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 5/12/2013 - Published: 2/17/2013 - Aria M., Jason D.
Sooner or Later by poseysharman reviews
They were there for each other when they needed it the most and sometimes that's enough for two people to realize where they belong. Jason/Aria. Jaria.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,444 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/2/2013 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
I promise to love you for the rest of my life by raspberryslushie reviews
Jason and Aria are engaged at the start, soon to be married at the ages of 26 and 21. The first chapter is set during Aria's senior year of University. The rest are following her graduation. Jaria/Haleb/Wrencer are the main couples. Disclaimer: I do not own Jason or Aria or any other characters who appear on the tv show Pretty Little Liars.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 55,321 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 10/29/2013 - Published: 7/21/2012 - Aria M., Jason D.
checkmate by lydiamaartin reviews
If she were in the history books, this night would mark her downfall. Knocking on his door that night was her first wrong move. - JasonAria
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,909 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Jason D., Aria M. - Complete
This is a Dark Twisted Ride by Friend to All reviews
The Halloween train only brings drama. Aria is stuck in a box with no hope of getting out. Jason is looking for answers but coming up short. Maybe with a little help from each other they can both find what they are looking for. AU 3x13
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,569 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 18 - Published: 1/17/2013 - Jason D., Aria M. - Complete
20 words of Jaria by raspberryslushie reviews
I asked my friend to come up with 20 random words for me, and I was able to compile a bunch of very short one shots and in some cases sentences which are I relate to AU Jason and Aria. I know there is a very similar fanfiction out there already but I have tried my hardest to use different words. Disclaimer: I do not own any characters who appear on the tv show Pretty Little Liars.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,987 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/27/2014 - Published: 1/13/2013 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
50 Ways to Know I Love You by InnocentInkStains28 reviews
50 sentences giving you a look into the relationship of Jaria.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,617 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/23/2011 - Jason D., Aria M.
Oh Brother by pajama pants5 reviews
Aria and Jason never would consider themselves "friends" but when they find common ground to stand on, will they be able to walk without falling through the cracks? With senior year just starting for Aria and a new 'A' looming in their midst, who will Aria turn to for support? Can Jason handle all this drama or is he hiding something himself...
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 87,570 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 3/22/2013 - Published: 1/10/2013 - Jason D., Aria M.
The Kiss by Friend to All reviews
Aria has not been able to keep Jason out of her thoughts. Jason is suffering from the same affliction. Just one decision, one kiss can change everything.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,364 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/22/2012 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
Baby it's Cold Outside by tequierotanto reviews
Can the Christmas holidays really heal a broken heart?
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,478 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/27/2013 - Published: 12/3/2012 - Aria M., Jason D.
Midnight Sleepover by Tah Costa reviews
Aria's feeling lost after seeing her dad with another woman in his car. A sleepover at the DiLaurentis's is not working as well as she was hoping to help her forget her problems, but meeting Jason at the kitchen maybe the best way to clear her head.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,942 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/30/2012 - Jason D., Aria M. - Complete
Crash and Burn by xTie on Wings reviews
If you need to crash then crash and burn you're not alone. Post 03x13. Slightly AU. One-shot. Jaria.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,947 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/8/2012 - Jason D., Aria M. - Complete
Who needs Gatsby when you have James Dean? by mrsariadilaurentis reviews
Jason is back in town and aboard the A-Train. He has some business to take care of. Mostly dealing with a beautiful brunette whom he had messed things up with before. Will Aria give him another chance?
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,479 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 8/5/2014 - Published: 10/28/2012 - Jason D., Aria M.
Sky's Still Blue by secretspark89 reviews
Re-writes canon post 3x12, establishing a sweet, romantic Jason/Aria relationship. Finally tired of the secrets in her life, Aria reevaluates her choices, closing her chapter with Ezra and opening her eyes and heart to new possibilities. Rated T for possible future adult situations, and because Jason & Aria are meant to be sexy together. :P
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,102 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 32 - Published: 10/2/2012 - Jason D., Aria M.
What Now? by MiniperfectionWrites reviews
As Aria and Jason grow closer, A decides its time to step up the game and expose them self. What will happen when Aria finds out? Another Jaria. I own nothing!
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,298 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/4/2012 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
Movies and A Kiss by MiniperfectionWrites reviews
After Caleb being shot Aria turned to Ezra. But when that didn't work out too well, she turned to the person she never thought she would need to. Now she cant stop the sparks that fly between them. I own Nothing! Jaria
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,379 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/30/2012 - Jason D., Aria M. - Complete
the only one who knows my heart by Ciara2531 reviews
AU post 3x12. Title taken from a fan vid on YT by melodyofafallentree. "People around me keep dying or getting hurt and I'm scared that I'm going to lose them all or they're going to lose me."
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,315 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 10/15/2012 - Published: 9/30/2012 - Aria M., Jason D.
Just Friends by Friend to All reviews
Ezra thinks Aria and Jason are just friends. Unfortunately for him sometimes feelings develop and change whether we want them to or not.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,565 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/29/2012 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
Jekyll and Hyde by AthenaJanethePrettyLittleLiar reviews
After spending a summer grieving over the loss of Alison and upon the finding of Ali's dead body before the start of the school year, Jason and Aria find themselves in a very messy predicament in which they learn to lean on each other, trust each other, and find their own happiness together. (AU-Alternate Universe).
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,131 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 10/1/2012 - Published: 9/26/2012 - Aria M., Jason D.
The Many Facets of Self by OyHumbug reviews
As Aria explores the many facets of her personality, she makes self-discoveries, ends an unhealthy relationship, and finally learns what being in love actually feels like.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,113 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
Separating the Heroes From the Boys by OyHumbug reviews
When A kidnaps Aria, it becomes a race to see who in her life loves her enough to save her life.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,466 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
Seizing the Opportunities by OyHumbug reviews
When someone sets Aria up to take the blame for lighting Jason's house on fire and for nearly killing Jenna, it's a surprising source of faith who has to step up and use their conviction to prove Aria's innocence.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,507 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Aria M., Jason D.
Love You Always Love You Never by OyHumbug reviews
What if Aria had not met Ezra in that bar; what if they had first met each other as teacher and student? This story takes a lot at how that might have changed their relationship... and helped to create another one.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,567 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 17 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Aria M., Jason D. - Complete
65 | Page 1 .. Last Next »