Home Community Anime/Manga Bleach Inebriation by the Book
Inebriation by the Book
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Bleach, Since: 12-25-05
Founder: dementedchris - Stories: 79 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 26366
Nanao already has her hands full with taking care of her taichou, but of course, we want to add to her fun. A Kyouraku Shunsui and Ise Nanao community.

A Poor Imitation by ncfan reviews
-Shunsui x Nanao, Lisa- She wonders what he sees when he looks at her.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,056 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Silly Games by HopefulSorrow reviews
Nanao never liked silly games. Too bad, considering how good at them she was. Oneshot.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/10/2011 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Visits to the Fourth by Kitsune Moonstar reviews
Four times Shunsui took Nanao to the Fourth Division and one time he didn't.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,176 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/4/2011 - Published: 5/28/2011 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
A Bitter March by Ms Western Ink reviews
When a letter comes Nanao's way, the Captain gets a little better understanding. Shunsui x Nanao.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,423 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/14/2008 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Broken Pink Coda by Conterra-san reviews
When the unexpected comes her way, Ise Nanao tries to take it in stride. Little does she know that all is not what it seems with her captain or her newfound orders. . . ShuNanao extended from Blackvelvetband's challenge.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,509 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 1/12/2009 - Published: 9/6/2007 - Nanao I., Shunsui K.
One Hundred Ways to Love by Ms Western Ink reviews
“The winner reserves the right to claim a reward,” he murmured, leaning over her, chapter 61. Manga spoilers. Shunsui x Nanao.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 99 - Words: 117,148 - Reviews: 682 - Favs: 296 - Follows: 263 - Updated: 7/6/2011 - Published: 6/9/2008 - Shunsui K., Nanao I.
The Guqin by Crystal Dawn reviews
Shunsui has found a unique way to convince Nanao to un-ground him. One-shot.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,268 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/1/2009 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
The Hat by The Dragon Guardian of the Sea reviews
-'the Annual Saké then Snowball Fight with Eleventh. I was allowed to use The Hat as a valiant shield! You should have seen Kuze when I nailed him in the face' * Now with very short omake!
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 967 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/7/2009 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
Design by The Dragon Guardian of the Sea reviews
The Shinigami Women's Association wants a new phone design. Nanao comes back from the meeting feeling less than thrilled over the designs. Based on the omake at the end of Volume 23
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 702 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/7/2008 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Unspoken Agreement by The Dragon Guardian of the Sea reviews
It's become an unspoken agreement between Shunsui and Nanao. And it works.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/13/2008 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
The Calendar by Skolli reviews
The Shinigami Women's Association needs to raise some money. Good that someone came up with the ingenious idea of making a calendar of the Association's female members, right? Right? Nanao doesn't think so.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,216 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/7/2008 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Days Gone By by Butterfliesinthewind reviews
10 different settings surrounding Shunsui and Nanao. Chap10: Its always Shunsui who starts the new beginnings
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,036 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/24/2008 - Published: 3/25/2008 - Shunsui K., Nanao I.
Love Song by Kitsune Moonstar reviews
AU. Nanao Ise, the assistant head of the piano department at Seireitei Music Academy, had fallen in love with her boss. Now, if only he felt the same way. His flirting with her is just teasing, right?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,105 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Who's Counting? by WinterVines reviews
It had been 5 years, 2 months, and 14 days. If you wanted to get technical, it had been 5 years, 2 months, 13 days, 3 hours, and 13 minutes. Shunsui x Nanao
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,472 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/25/2008 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
The Survey by WinterVines reviews
A survey gone wrong! Nanao fills out a survey by Orihime's request. Find out what happens when they learn her secret. Shunsui x Nanao
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,022 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/26/2008 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
The Name Of The Game by WinterVines reviews
-It never starts out that way, but in the end you tell yourself that in a last attempt to keep yourself sane.- His reply made her silent for a moment. This reasoning, she realized, came from someone who knew true heartbreak. Shunsui x Nanao. An AU fic.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,233 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/16/2008 - Published: 7/6/2008 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
Free to Love by la Contessa reviews
Kyouraku and Nanao care about each other, but it takes severe injuries to Kyouraku to finally bring them together. KyourakuNanao, some shoujo fluff, and some spoilers.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,041 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/19/2006 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
Amour:Kyouraku et Nanao by VulcranDune reviews
Got convinced to make this into a collection of S&N oneshots that can stand on their own or you can read em together I guess, tis like my K&N collection. R&R mes amies. tis in english..XD
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,660 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/1/2006 - Published: 11/12/2006 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Question Time, Nanao Chan by C.Queen reviews
Captain Kyoraku is surprised when his very drunk vice captain wanders into their office late one night. Seeing a golden opportunity Shunsui has all sorts of questions for her, the answers coming as big surprises to him.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,890 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 10/13/2007 - Published: 5/31/2007 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Happy Birthday Shunsui by JenovaJuice97 reviews
Shunsui's twin girls try to make him feel young on his birthday..
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 560 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Published: 2/10/2007 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
Fundraiser Gone Wrong by JenovaJuice97 reviews
SWA has a fundraiser, 3 winners two choose Rangiku one Nanao. Nanao is far from thrilled. NanaoxShunsui. Takes place after arrancar because of brief refrence...
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,849 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/6/2007 - Shunsui K., Nanao I. - Complete
A Demonstration: Kyôraku vs Nanao by Capelthwaite reviews
Shunsui has a proposition for his Nanao-chan: in a battle between the two of them, the victor gets to demand anything of the other, no questions asked. They both know what they want but who will earn the right to ask for it?
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,497 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/4/2008 - [Nanao I., Shunsui K.] - Complete
Falsified by Inari Ise reviews
A present brought color to this story of Captain Kyouraku Shunsui and Lieutenant Nanao Ise.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,102 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/19/2008 - Shunsui K., Nanao I.
Seven Inceptions at the Eighth Division by Suiren Shinju reviews
An old friend once said her name means 'Seven Inceptions' and that by the time she has her eighth inception with a man, she'll be in love with him. So far the man has been Kyouraku Shunsui. Thus Ise Nanao fights to keep their romantic encounters to seven.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,953 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/9/2008 - Published: 6/12/2008 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
Tales of the Kingdom by Kitsune Moonstar reviews
AU. A collection of stories about the Crown Princess Nanao and the Royal Champion, Sir Kyoraku.
Bleach - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 20,409 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/13/2008 - Published: 5/8/2008 - Nanao I., Shunsui K. - Complete
65 | Page 1 .. Last Next »