Home Community Games Final Fantasy XIII Insert Character Here
Insert Character Here
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy XIII, Since: 04-11-10
Founder: jennyz - Stories: 13 - Followers: 9 - id: 80475
A convenient collection of canon/OC stories for anyone that may be looking. PM me if you want yours added, or removed.

Triple Farron by The Simplest of Hearts reviews
Faith Farron, 16, the sister of a l'Cie and a Guardian Corps soldier. What happens when her fate changes? A Purge, a fal'Cie, and being a Farron. (Rating made for language and small graphic violence.)
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 39 - Words: 32,024 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/23/2014 - Published: 9/13/2011
Tears of Rainfall by Dawning Break reviews
A fifteen year old girl is caught up in the Purge, eventually meeting Hope and Vanille. While having to face her brother's supposed death, she faces the same fate as the others: becoming a l'Cie. First story. Sucky summary, the story inside is better!
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,390 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/13/2010 - Published: 7/1/2010 - Hope
A New Hope by hello-light reviews
The story of you, a girl named Selene, who lives in Palumpolum. It tells about her and Hope's relationship before, during, and after he became a l'cie.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,514 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/10/2011 - Published: 6/1/2011 - Hope
Final Fantasy XIII Episode NORA by heartonpins reviews
When the Purge hit, every life in Bodhum had been ruined. Being marked as fugitives and wanted dead by an entire planet isn't easy. Retelling Final Fantasy XIII's plot from Team NORA's side of the story! Yuj
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 51,559 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/25/2014 - Published: 3/5/2011 - Lebreau, Maqui, Yuj, OC
The Fell Clutch Of Circumstance by joliechose151 reviews
Hope has been dreaming of a girl with the mysterious power to revive his friends from their crystal slumber. But the world hangs in a balance, and the revival of an ancient power sets the stage to bring about the demise of the human race. HopexOC
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,365 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/10/2011 - Published: 1/7/2011 - Hope, unknown
The Thief and The Soldier by Kai Yukimura reviews
Lightning Farron, a top class soldier/officer, has been fighting crime all her life and caught all her targets. Now she has to catch a famously known thief who has never been caught. What happens when Lightning is caught instead? LightxOC Yuri
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 37 - Words: 62,483 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 9/27/2011 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Lightning, unknown - Complete
FFXIII: Among The Stars by Sakuya Izayoi reviews
A re-telling of Final Fantasy Thirteen from the eyes of two L'Cie girls. OCxOC, MaquixOC, HopexOC, small implications of SnowxHope and FangxVanille; collaboration.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,982 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/21/2010 - Published: 11/20/2010 - Maqui, Hope
Kings and Queens by Sarah K.R reviews
"The past always haunts you." Two l'Cie learned that the hard way when their friend became a crystal and they had no choice but to join Snow's team. In the end, will they recover what they lost or will they gain something else entirely? Hope/OC, Cid/OC
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 58,200 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/31/2010 - Published: 10/24/2010 - Hope - Complete
Soldier's Edge by Garrett 67 reviews
My names is James Hudson. I used to be a soldier, now they call me 'traitor'. My world is in danger, and it's up to me and my companions to either save it, or destroy it. A fic spanning the entire game from the POV of an OC. *Spoiler Alert* OC/Lightning.
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 87,028 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 9/1/2011 - Published: 3/24/2010 - Lightning
Thinking of the Past by Starlit Serenade reviews
(*)Valesti was a l'Cie, and she had her own Focus.Facing death once clicked everything in place. But what if her Focus was something so impossible, that death wasn't such a bad idea before her time line was done after all? Maybe he can help... HopeXOc
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,380 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/3/2010 - Hope
I've Got You by xxxCheesecakee reviews
"But...now I'm not scared anymore, because I have you." My name's Adeline Griffith, and I'm a Pulse l'Cie. HopexOC
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 40,672 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 9/5/2010 - Published: 3/27/2010 - Hope
Final Fantasy: Redemption by siverstorm reviews
Eric York used to live in our world, now he lives on Gran Pulse. A year after Lightning's group moved to Gran Pulse. Branded a L'Cie, he must figure out his focus and fight! MAJOR ENDGAME SPOILERS! Rated for Language! Chapter 8 FINALLY UP! WOO!
Final Fantasy XIII - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 20,591 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/15/2010 - Published: 4/11/2010 - Lightning, Fang