Home Community Anime/Manga Evangelion Instruments of Fate and Destiny, ShinjiRei pairings.
Instruments of Fate and Destiny, ShinjiRei pairings.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Evangelion, Since: 10-21-04
Founder: Wushu - Stories: 475 - Followers: 171 - Staff: 4 - id: 6526
This group is for all the ReiShinji pairings. Whether you think that she is his mother or not isn't important. What matters is that you enjoy this cute coupling. Remember to review the stories, we may prompt some of them to be finished. Please bear in mind that some of these stories need ... whats a good word for it? ... serious help [that'll work], but they are shinjirei so they deserve to be here, and I let you the reader decide whether the story is good or otherwise.

Matters of Faith by jclong reviews
Gendo is out to do some good, in the only way that he can; by being the most magnificent, manipulative bastard that he can be. Rei is out to help us all, by doing SCIENCE! Please Read & Review! Thank you for reading and sharing your feedback.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 35 - Words: 397,909 - Reviews: 275 - Favs: 392 - Follows: 417 - Updated: 4/22 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Eva Possibilities and Fusion Pandemonium by Xed Alpha reviews
An incident during the fight between the Third Angel and Unit-01 lands NERV with two Saiyan children stranded far from home and not in the mood to do as they're told. With their fathers following on soon thereafter, a chain of events is about to unfold that even the Kais themselves could not have foreseen.
Crossover - Dragon Ball Z & Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 277,477 - Reviews: 255 - Favs: 359 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 10/13/2014 - Published: 9/12/2010 - [Shinji I., Rei A.]
A Gold Power by StraightedgeWingZero reviews
Darkness comes over Toyko-3 as the battle against The Angels continue. But one boy finds a golden light to cut through the darkness as he becomes the new Gold Ranger
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,371 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 12/18/2014 - Published: 5/30/2012 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Right Hand of God by ZeroRequim reviews
Disclaimer: I do not own anything Shinji Ikari has been blessed by God. Unfortunately for Him a fallen one wants Shinji to do His bidding. ShinjixRei Please read and review
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/26/2011 - Published: 6/23/2011 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Non Timebo Mala by The Legate reviews
Following their father's death the siblings Shinji Ikari and Rei Ayanami are thrust in a mission to hunt down and destroy the five Angels before they release Samael from it's cage which would cause The Final Fall and the destruction of mankind. NGE-AU.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,612 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/17/2011 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Messing With The Scenario by Knife Hand reviews
AU. Starting in 2017, Shinji is called home to fight the Angels now threatening Tokyo 3; however he already has a home where he is in charge. Shinji's move to the fortress city changes the very fabric of the city and NERV. Chapter 11 Up
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,021 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 163 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 10/8/2003 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Cybernetic Warrior Evangelion by Mizagium reviews
In an alternate universe, Angels are human, humans are Evas, and the city is cyberpunk. Second Impact never ravaged the world, and technology continued its forward march. This time, the battle lines are less defined. But some things never change.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,285 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/29/2011 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Angel Wars by Rigardo reviews
Third Impact. Every plan fails and now all Shinji has to do is survive Eva Series and he'll have a life without the pressure of piloting the Evangelions. Or so it seems... ReixShinji.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 46,570 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 3/27/2011 - Published: 7/19/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Marry Rei by jclong reviews
One shot for Valentine's Day. It's short, it's sweet, it's to the point. Shinji marries Rei.
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 456 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Rei A., Shinji I. - Complete
After The Fall by Narago reviews
-After the events of Eva 2.22.- The world almost ended, that day. Yet the two of them live, and with a new bond, they face the future together. Whatever may happen, whatever may come, they'll always have each other.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,846 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/1/2010 - Published: 5/29/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Lilim Auratum by Henry V reviews
Yes, another Xover. Guess what with... Set in a world where Second Impact not only destroyed Human society as we know it, but fractured the minds of the few who could make a difference.
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,716 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
EVA: Pathfinders ENGLISH VERSION by Vinnie Warlock reviews
At the Thirteenth Angel, a team from another reality changes history drastically. Adult Characters, some OOC, Shinji/Rei, Asuka/Touji, Kensuke/Maya, Hikari/Kaworu
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 21,281 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/8/2010 - Published: 4/16/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Magical Shoujo by Squire of Gothos reviews
Rei finds freedom in a hidden identity
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,211 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 7/29/2010 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
NGE: Will to Live by Striker-0 reviews
Shinji is called to T-3 by his estranged father at tend years old. Little does he know how much his future will change in a few years. AU. My take on how it should have been.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 26,388 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 3/18/2011 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Together, Forever by jclong reviews
One shot to combat writer's block. ReixShinji, but Tabris wants himself a little Rei action...
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 786 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Rei A., Shinji I. - Complete
Shinji's Birthday Wish by gunman reviews
Shinji makes a wish on his lonely birthday, which ultimately ends up with him getting a larger, better family made up of various people from other universes. Chapter 13 is an Omake Chapter.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 48,139 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 4/11/2013 - Published: 4/20/2006 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Changing Seasons by Squire of Gothos reviews
A redo of NGE with subtle things different. Subtle things, like Ritsuko making a few 'changes' to Rei's medicine schedule. Better start running, Shinji
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 48,339 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 4/25/2011 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
How Do You Talk to an Angel? by Elizar Naki reviews
Shinji's class gets a new addition that changes his life forever. Prologue to the upcoming "Chosen of Lilith" fic. AU, ShinjixRei. Crappy summary, but please r&r anyway.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 23,934 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 4/28/2011 - Published: 9/4/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Shinji Ikari and the Academy of GEHIRN by jclong reviews
Take 1 gal. NGE, add a dash of Harry Potter, a sprinkling of Lovecraft, and 2 ounces of strawberries, put in blender and set for puree. After a getting a bizarre letter in the post, Shinji's life is about to take a very unexpected turn... Rated T for now
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 53,424 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 8/19/2010 - Published: 6/15/2010 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Into the Water: Shinji's Journey by unannehmlichkeiten reviews
Shinji is so close to telling Rei how he feels, but she is pulled away from him into the distant past. Shinji follows, but is he willing to do what it takes to get her back before it's too late? Shinji's POV. AU within AU, some OOC. Please Review!
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,840 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2008 - Shinji I., Rei A. - Complete
Heartbroken by Dance Macabre reviews
They say sometimes, music can help a person express what they normally cannot. Just something I came up with randomly. Takes place after Rei II's self-sacrifice. Rated T to be safe.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,344 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/20/2008 - Shinji I., Rei A. - Complete
Embrace of Infinite Dreaming by Squire of Gothos reviews
Neon Genesis Evangelion one-shot from the perspective of Rei Ayanami as she recounts her life during Human Complementation. ShinjixRei. Continued, a little
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,619 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/13/2010 - Published: 11/14/2008 - Rei A., Shinji I.
Of Love, Trains and Ressurection by Theabraxas reviews
A fic set after a failed Third Impact. A train ride, angst and some sweetness at least, I was aiming for sweet . First fic. Title-ghastly. Summary-ghastly. Story-probably ghastly but you won't know until you read, will you? Rated T to be paranoid. SxR
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,262 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Shinji I., Rei A. - Complete
make me real by paper piper reviews
who could melt her, who could make her real? -shinji/rei
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/4/2009 - Rei A., Shinji I. - Complete
Test of Happiness by Squire of Gothos reviews
Rei goes through the most important test facing a human, the test of happiness. Can she, one who is not even fully developed emotionally, face down the test that most of us so struggle with our whole lives? And what does it mean to pass?
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,774 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/3/2010 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Rei A., Shinji I. - Complete
367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »