Home Community Books Mediator Inu and Kag
Inu and Kag
Follow .
Focus: Books Mediator, Since: 04-07-05
Founder: Living2Love - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 14043
The true love that overcame reincarnations and that found it's way tying to people together that lived thousands of years apart. This archive takes IKag, AyameKouga, MirokuSango, SessRin... the four greatest couples of all time. On some occasions with the very occasional stories KaguraKouga, we take.

Jesse's POV Hospital scene Twilight entry by CACHING reviews
previosly entered in MCBC POV contest. The title says allR&R
Mediator - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 876 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/20/2005
The Mediator: Dawn by beebee17 reviews
What's happened to all of the Mediator characters in two years after Twilight? Find out here! [JesseSuze]
Mediator - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 39,752 - Reviews: 238 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 7/28/2005 - Published: 1/24/2005
FairyTale Moment by Angelic Chocolate Fairy reviews
One Shot. Suze & Jesse are at Doc's wedding. What happens when she reveals some unexpected news? Dun Dun Dun! Set after Twilight. JS. R&R
Mediator - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 574 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/6/2005 - Complete
Forever Yours by Angelic Chocolate Fairy reviews
Set AFTER TWILIGHT. Suze and Jesse are up to their usual mischief. Fluff garaunteed. But when someone close to Suze is put in hospital, how long will it take for her past to catch up with her? And will she make it to her wedding on time? JS!
Mediator - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,503 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/5/2005 - Published: 1/20/2005
Something Catchy by maritinkerbell reviews
Suze goes to NY to visit Gina. Meanwhile, funny things start to happen back home... Set after Twilight. Chapter 6 done. Please R&R!
Mediator - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,624 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/22/2005 - Published: 2/15/2005
Getting Started by Frolicking Bananas reviews
[Complete]Jesse is alive and he and Suze can finally have the life they wanted. Suze is turning 18 and something unexpected happens.
Mediator - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,083 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 3/11/2005 - Published: 1/23/2005 - Complete
Roses by Ellie Fabgay reviews
My entry to the "L Word" contest at MCBC. How does our Jesse tell Suze that he loves her? Set after Twilight though I haven't read it. One-shot, complete!
Mediator - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 475 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/12/2005 - Hector de Silva/Jesse, Susannah S. - Complete
The Proposal by beebee17 reviews
This is another one-shot of the Mediator-this time, Jesse proposes to Suze in an unusual way! R&R! By the way, this is POST-Twilight. Sorry, I forgot to add that earlier!
Mediator - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/25/2005 - Complete
Life After Death by kittiana reviews
Continuation of book 6 "Twilight" [PG]
Mediator - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,536 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/18/2005 - Published: 1/14/2005
Chicken Pox and Kissing by im not saying reviews
One Shot and lots of JS cutness, Suze has the chicken pox and Jesse takes care of her. Very sweet! set after Twighlight this is a one shot but i might use a similiar plot with a new story i'm working on
Mediator - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 565 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2005 - Complete