Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha Inuyasha and Kagome Romance
Inuyasha and Kagome Romance
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 07-06-09
Founder: kartronthepegasus - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 71824
Any story that has a great Inuyasha and Kagome romance theme. It can even be a crossover story. Just as long as it is an Inuyasha and Kagome romance.

I promise by Anime Wildfire reviews
while Inuyasha is away fighting, Kagome waits for him to return. A cute InuyashaKagome oneshot.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,994 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/28/2007 - Kagome H., Inuyasha - Complete
Now or Never by Shinsei-Kokoro reviews
He never wanted to fall in love again. But with her around, what were the chances of that? InuKag Oneshot
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,759 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/6/2006 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Breathtakingly Gorgeous by mizschu reviews
ONE SHOT "I'm already in love with someone," I said. "And who is this supposed moron," he muttered darkly. I turned and looked at him. Oh God, here goes the last shred of dignity I own. "You," I muttered. / ALSO POSTED ON FP UNDER XOXLUURVE
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,881 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 375 - Follows: 39 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Complete
K Is For Cute by Ahtnamas reviews
Oneshot. Inuyasha tries to write a poem for Kagome using the letters of her name, but he can’t seem to find the right words to express himself. What will she think of it? 'K is for cute because I don’t care about spelling...' InuKag.
Inuyasha - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,682 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 279 - Follows: 27 - Published: 8/5/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
I Missed Our Goodbyes by Greensleeves89 reviews
It was time for her to go, her job was done. She waited for him so she could say her farewell. But he never came. He was too late. She left one thing to him. Now armed with the Shikon Jewel, Inuyasha made only one wish...
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,119 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/20/2005
The King's Mistress by dolphingirl0113 reviews
[AU] Kagome and Kikyou Higurashi, rivals in every way, both find themselves in love with their King. But when a man at court brings Kikyou's scandalous past with him and threatens her life, Kagome must choose between old loyalty and a passionate new love.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 353,621 - Reviews: 3305 - Favs: 1,441 - Follows: 349 - Updated: 2/13/2006 - Published: 9/22/2004 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
While You Sleep by ClearVision reviews
In terms of possession, to Inuyasha, it means love. A fluffy, protector/protected ONESHOT. InuyashaxKagome. Rated for language.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,008 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/23/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Hurt and Pain by thequeenwillruletheboard reviews
Kagome can't get back; she's stuck after the jewel has been wished away, and she hurts.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,516 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/30/2010 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Life After the Storm by meerkatluvr789 reviews
This takes place after episode 126 Turn Heartache Into Courage, but instead of Kagome and Inuyasha making up, Kagome confesses her feelings but then leaves the group. They get back together, dont worry Inu/Kag Mir/San. Real summary in prologue.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 90 - Words: 440,126 - Reviews: 816 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 10/18/2013 - Published: 7/11/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
Kiss Magnet by Cattykit reviews
A new type of lipstick is all the rage for the girls of Tokyo, guaranteed to seduce at least one kiss from a guy. But is it enough to seduce Inuyasha? InuKag Oneshot
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,843 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/1/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
I'm sorry by Xxanime'obcessedxX reviews
Kagome wakes up to find inuyasha gone, and goes off looking for him, knowing he snuck out to see kikyo. but what he says may shock her. inu/kag. i suck at summaries, and titles, so plz read. my 1st one! yay!
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 976 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/7/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Unstable Love by BlueIceStone reviews
She use to care about him. He still cares about her. She wants nothing to do with him. He wants everything to do with her. She wants him to know how much she hates him. He doesn't want her to know how much he loves her! INUKAG!
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 31,366 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 1/20/2009 - Published: 10/28/2007 - Inuyasha, Kagome H.
Database Drama by twagirl reviews
Kagome and Inuyasha met online a while back and fell in love, but after a bad break up they never speak again. That is, until Kagome decides to pay Inuyasha a visit. INUxKAG KOGxAYA KIKYOxMY FIST
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 49,102 - Reviews: 407 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 1/20/2006 - Published: 11/25/2004 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Everytime by JH01 reviews
Inuyasha gets an unexpected visit from his longtime friend, Kagome, who he hadn’t seen for 3 years. He feels as though she makes him feel happy, so full of himself. But in that very morning, she’ll be gone, away from Japan once again... Oneshot, Songfic.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,271 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2005 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Earthshake by SugarRos reviews
COMPLETE:: Canon:: *WINNER BEST DARK/DRAMA 2009* Natural Disasters are nothing to laugh at... and so Kagome realizes as she's trapped, hundreds of feet beneath the rubble of what was once her school, with her classmates dying one by one, and absolutely no hope of rescue.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 14,528 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 327 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/15/2008 - Published: 2/14/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete
Heartache is Just a Feeling by Dreamer6164 reviews
Kagome gets hurt and when she wakes up all she wants to do is see InuYasha, but he’s nowhere to be found. After moving when she should be resting, she realizes that he’s with Kikyo. Heartbroken, Kagome questions the friendship the two of them share.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,478 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Complete