Home Community General Inuyasha Twilight Crossovers
Inuyasha Twilight Crossovers
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-21-08
Founder: ratgirl407 - Stories: 74 - Followers: 21 - Staff: 11 - id: 65226
This is for everyone who likes Twilight/ Inuyasha crossovers. If you have a story that belongs in here let me know and I will add it.

Woohoo crossovers are now allowed into communities, so if your story had not been added you have a right to yell at me! Message me and tell me to get off my lazy butt and add your story! XD

Ps. If you want to be staff message me and you will be added.

Don't Stand So Close To Me by Yukimurashuusukegirl2 reviews
She had come with Bella to make sure she was safe with the Cullen's. She knew what they were, and she still came to Voltarra to help Bella save her love. Kagome might not like Edward, but she did find something more than she expected on her journey to It
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,014 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 107 - Published: 1/29/2012 - Kagome H., Aro
Echo by A. Alice-LaCasse reviews
"You can't ever leave us, Kagome. We won't let you." They were shocked beyond belief when they found that she accepted them just as they were. It was then, that they knew, they had to have her. No matter what and at any cost. — Kagome x Wolf Pack
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,614 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 247 - Follows: 322 - Published: 2/29/2012 - Kagome H.
I don't want a Harem! by DemonFoxGirl 3 reviews
She wasn't playing hard to get! Honest, so why the hell does she attract so many guys? And why are they always perverts? Un-connected drabbles.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Anime X-overs - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 5,493 - Reviews: 281 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 259 - Updated: 7/17/2014 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Kagome H.
Edizione Straordinaria by Virivie reviews
She was nothing special. She woke up, went to work and had a mediocre life now that her Feudal Adventures were over… That is, until she finds out she had been working under hundreds of vampires. KagomexVolturi
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 594 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 132 - Published: 5/28/2011 - Kagome H., Aro
Wisps of Magic by Uchiha B reviews
Magic bound all three of them in some ways and brought them together in other ways, but will it be enough to keep them all together? IY/HP/Twi drabbles, Co-authored with Whispering Kage
Crossover - Inuyasha & Book X-overs - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,450 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 1/3/2012 - Published: 5/26/2011 - Kagome H., Harry P.
Fleeting Interest by CaiaWar reviews
A trip around the world seems to be exactly what Kagome needs to get out of her post-Feudal Era funk. But will her travels lead to more than just good views and foreign food? Eventual Aro/Kagome. Belated Xmas Gift to Yuki! Rating subject to change.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 827 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 5/17/2011 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Kagome H., Aro
A Perfect Fit by o0Kage-Yuki0o reviews
She came to the beach with her school mates from forks, it was a chance meeting, and that meeting sealed her fate. She was now mixed in with a mythical world, and she loved it. This world was going to help her heal her heart which was so broken.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,897 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 248 - Updated: 12/9/2012 - Published: 1/12/2011 - Kagome H.
Under the Full Moon by Rosie hater reviews
Kags' mother ships her off to get away from the well. Sent to forks to stay at her cousin Bella's house. Changed after the final battle by the shikon how will meeting old friends go? what about new friends? a new love perhaps?
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,339 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 190 - Updated: 1/30/2011 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Kagome H., Jacob
Midnight Love by OneDreamingAngel reviews
Kagome was adopted by Charlie Swan her older sister Bella knows nothing about her. Whe bella comes everything is ruined! Kagome might not be human? Who's her betrothed? Jas/kag sess/kag. CHANGED SUMMARY A LITTLE!
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,160 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 8/9/2010 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Kagome H., Jasper
Puppy Love, 'Nuff Said by Star Delta reviews
"Hey, Emmett?" She asked as he walked her to her last class of the day. She turned to look him in the eyes. "Do you like me?" He held her gaze, and slipped his hand down to catch hers. "Yes."
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 16,502 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 8/25/2010 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Kagome H., Emmett
Stracciatella by glassfragrance reviews
It took one year for the Cullens to realize the existence of Kagome Higurashi in Forks, one month for Edward to fall, one week to finish that darned English project, and one day for Kagome to change the Cullens' future forever. Inuyasha/Twilight
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,357 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 223 - Published: 6/8/2010 - Kagome H., Edward
Return of the one most loved by Kagome Echizen Fan reviews
When Bella and Edward are just about to leave the Volturi's castle, they run into someone that was once Edwards fiancée before he "died." Will things remain the same or will Edward return to the one he once loved the most in the entire world.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,303 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 117 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Kagome H., Edward
Perfect Tragedy by Raven Primrose reviews
AU. Kagome was left as a baby on the door step of Charlie Swan. He adopts her but what happens when she meets Jacob? First Fic.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,791 - Reviews: 364 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 218 - Updated: 6/25/2012 - Published: 5/4/2010 - Kagome H., Jacob
living and loving in forks by EdwardsHotty009 reviews
Her brother sent to the town of forks, and she soon realizes that not only would Kagome find adventure but love as well. KagomexEdward
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,699 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 5/29/2010 - Published: 5/1/2010 - Kagome H., Edward
Songs of Life by r ii n g o k ii t s u n e reviews
Twilight/Inuyasha. A collection of drabbles/one-shots with Kagome in the Twi-universe.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,486 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 6/28/2010 - Published: 4/16/2010 - Kagome H. - Complete
Kagome's Wish and Vampire's Origins by hiei-fan-11 reviews
Times are wrong. Kagome accidentaly creates vampires. She moves to Forks, Washington with her mate, Inuyasha, her daughter, Izayoi, and their adopted son, Shippo. They meet the Cullens. Vampires origins are revealed.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 25 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Kagome H., Elizabeth
New Girl In Town by KuKu-luvs-u reviews
Kagome's life sucked. Sent to Forks on a mission to stalk the 'unknown supernatural' beings and report back,her intention was not to fall in love with one and once again be caught in a love triangle she promised to never repeat. K/E Please read!
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 27,323 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 260 - Updated: 2/19/2012 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Kagome H., Edward
One Door Shuts, Another Opens by RainLily13 reviews
Edward gazed with such an intense gaze that Bella had to look away. Her lips moved. "I thought we would last forever and be eternally happy…I thought I could handle your quirks but I was wrong...I'm sorry Edward, but…we're over…" **DISCONTINUED**
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,544 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 158 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Kagome H., Edward - Complete
Kagome the vampire by inu-babe5 reviews
Inuyasha x Twilight crossover. kagome moved and she gets lost in the woods and gets chased by a vampire. but before it could kill her the cullens save her from dieing. Edward x Kagome pairing!
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,862 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 3/5/2010 - Published: 2/28/2009 - Kagome H., Edward
Inuyasha AND Twilight on AIM by knucklesnoodle77 reviews
Chat. Twilight. Inuyasha. AIM. Sango pooping. Kohaku singing randomly. Sesshomaru singing hannah montana. Edward collects barbies. Edward did not know barbie had boobies. Emmet is jealous of Edwards barbies....and so much more! Read on to find out!R&R
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 2,921 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/29/2010 - Published: 6/21/2009
Naraku's Evil Trick by Tegan12 reviews
Naraku sends InuYasha and the gang into the future. This is an InuYasha and Twilight crossover, WITH MAJOR TWILIGHT CHARACTER BASHINGS! Rated T just to be safe. Possible OOC. Enjoy Twilight-Haters. D
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,238 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/18/2009
Hanyo's and Vampires by Ze Great Camicazi reviews
Summary inside
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,224 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/12/2010
Pathfinder by moosegirl13 reviews
She was a runaway trying to find herself when she stumbled upon a small town known as Forks and its strange inhabitants. Her life would never be the same again. UPDATED!
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,550 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 12/24/2011 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Kagome H.
Knowing by ancient-relic reviews
Fate is fickle- one life lesson that Kagome knows all too well. And when Kagome is gifted with a special ability, she finally understands. That perhaps, InuYasha simply isn't the one for her. That maybe... demons aren't the scariest thing out there...
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 21,061 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 156 - Updated: 6/17/2010 - Published: 12/3/2009 - Kagome H.
creasent moon by animeloveramy reviews
what if bella wasn't human? what if she was a demon? the same story to start with only bella is a demon and different things happen towards the end but i wont tell you what.
Crossover - Inuyasha & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,206 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 3/12/2010 - Published: 11/17/2009 - Bella
55 | Page 1 .. Last Next »