Home Community Books 39 Clues Irina spasky stories
Irina spasky stories
Follow .
Focus: Books 39 Clues, Since: 06-26-11
Founder: OnceUponABrokenRegal - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 93427
these are all the irina spasky stories I have read and like

Blooded Alliance by Arashi Nao reviews
Because when the blood-red, sly snake met the mighty yellow-golden Dragon, poison and fire mixed, crimson blood falls over and floods their cursed alliance, blooded letters write the words on a stone wall. This is a cursed, a never-meant to be, a Blooded Alliance... (this is the first fanfic I write, I hope u like it:))
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 53,470 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/11/2015 - Published: 3/23/2014 - [Alistair O., Irina S.] - Complete
The 39 Clues Summer Special: A Week in Saint Petersburg by Arashi Nao reviews
It's Summer after the Clue Hunt, and Amy with Dan have no idea where to go for Vacation, until Irina phones them and invites them to spend a week with her at St. Petersburg. She also invites the Kabras, Starlings, Holts and Alistair. Well, will the cousins turn out to have fun, or will they kill each other? Maybe Irina should be a bit more thoughtfull before organising reunions...
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,760 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/11/2015 - Published: 7/4/2014 - Alistair O., Amy C., Dan C., Irina S.