Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog GearHeads - T/W
GearHeads - T/W
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 01-12-12
Founder: kivce - Stories: 11 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 97674
Created for supporters and fanfics of the wonderful Tails and Wave pairing. Dedicated to the relationships between the cute, tech-savvy Miles 'Tails' Prower and the sassy, nefarious Wave the swallow of the Sonic Riders Arc.

Trapped by MilesPrower2011 reviews
After stopping Dr Eggman, Sonic the Hedgehog decides to go on a holiday but what happens if Eggman captured him without the others knowing and locks him a room. Will the others find out he's gone or hedgehog be trapped for the rest of his life
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 8,721 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/6/2013 - Published: 5/24/2013 - Wave, Tails, Sonic, Dr. Robotnik/Dr. Eggman - Complete
The Garage by kivce reviews
"You don't understand. I've never lied to my team before./ I've never thrown of a heist, ever./ I've never cheated a race./ I've never paid for my gear parts./ You've corrupted me./ ... So have you." related to; 'It's a Technician Thing'. review for more
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,169 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 3/17 - Published: 10/29/2013 - Tails, Wave
Cracked Interior by Heartless demon wolf reviews
For these two it was nothing short of a miracle that they became so comfortable with each other, or that two enemies, two rivals and finally…two lovers could join as one, the fox and the swallow...bitter enemies untill the end but for once, and only once he had….cracked her armored shell. One-shot.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,432 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/11/2012 - Tails, Wave - Complete
Old Scores by G30FF reviews
Six years after the EX World Grand Prix a new race is announced. How will Wave react when she learns Tails is no longer an immature kid, and what does Metal Sonic have planned for Sonic?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 19,079 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/11/2006 - Tails - Complete
Mechanic Swap by Sisterpups reviews
What would happen if Team Sonic and the Babylon Rogues swapped mechanics for 5 days? Would they be happier with the new mechanics or will they long to be with the ones that they always trusted with extreme gear? Will the good turn bad & bad turn good? :Completed!:
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 28,142 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12/20/2012 - Published: 5/2/2011 - Tails, Wave - Complete
It's a Technician Thing by kivce reviews
Flight. Gear. Mechanics. Conflicting teams. Their worlds are linked by these similarities. Tails' workshop is their refuge from air combat and faking a hatred that's not really there. [drabble]
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 52 - Words: 53,552 - Reviews: 583 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 10/3/2013 - Published: 7/31/2011 - [Wave, Tails] - Complete