Home Community TV Shows Vampire Diaries It's all about Bamon
It's all about Bamon
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Vampire Diaries, Since: 07-23-13
Founder: louvreangel - Stories: 138 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 109113
This community is all for Bamon! There is nothing but Bamon in here. If you love them as much as I do, check this community out! (:

Damon Logic by Gamekop reviews
Bonnie is focused on bringing Jeremy back but Damon puts a kink in her plans when three beautiful witches from Damon's past comes to Mystic falls...
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 114,992 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 113 - Updated: 1/18/2014 - Published: 3/15/2013 - Damon S., Bonnie B.
Bloodshots by Farie Insignias reviews
A series of unconnecting one-shots and drabbles surrounding everyone's favourite vampire and witch.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 63,409 - Reviews: 437 - Favs: 422 - Follows: 378 - Updated: 10/11/2014 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Bonnie B., Damon S.
Adverse Effect by Farie Insignias reviews
A spell with all the right intentions goes awry. Will Bonnie be able to handle the consequences?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 111,989 - Reviews: 2213 - Favs: 1,451 - Follows: 1,683 - Updated: 1/6/2019 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Bonnie B., Damon S.
Anything Could Happen by abbyli reviews
Bonnie Bennett knew everything had changed the moment that she woke up naked next to Damon Salvatore. But then again, when that pregnancy test showed up positive, she found herself not really regretting what had happened.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 51,407 - Reviews: 311 - Favs: 274 - Follows: 280 - Updated: 12/12/2014 - Published: 5/22/2014 - [Damon S., Bonnie B.] - Complete
An American in Paris by twitchytwain reviews
A little Bamon fluff composed of cafes and Paris from A-Z. Damon is a barista at a liitle coffee shop on Rue de Rivoli that Bonnie likes to visit every Tuesday while studying in Paris.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,618 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 8/12/2016 - Published: 10/2/2015 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.]
The Art of it All by venusnv80 reviews
Five years following Kai's spell, Bonnie left Mystic Falls along with the guilty and confusing feelings for her 'new best friend' Damon Salvatore. She is now living a supernatural free life in Chicago, IL with a loving boyfriend and a successful career. What happens when not only, her boyfriend starts to show some familiar characteristics, but Damon decides to track her down?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 90,685 - Reviews: 490 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 262 - Updated: 10/12/2016 - Published: 6/22/2015 - Damon S., Bonnie B. - Complete
Salted Wound by Lapis Love reviews
"Damon didn't feel his legs under him but felt the pain of his knees coming into contact with the unforgiving hardwood floor. From head to toe he scanned Bonnie almost willing her heart to start beating again. In that moment he hated himself" essentially what would life be like without Bonnie Bennett or will he never have to find out? A post series fic of sorts.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 21,028 - Reviews: 245 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 189 - Updated: 10/29/2018 - Published: 10/12/2015 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.]
to be the man who walked 1000 miles (to fall down at your door) by Tarafina reviews
After Bonnie sacrifices her life for his, a grieving Damon is offered the chance to save his favorite witch. Time travel. Thrown back to 2009, he has a fresh start ahead of him and only one goal; keep Bonnie Bennett safe and happy. Falling in love with her wasn't on the to-do list, but he was already half-way there, so why not finish?
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 37,579 - Reviews: 439 - Favs: 533 - Follows: 728 - Updated: 8/22/2016 - Published: 4/19/2015 - [Damon S., Bonnie B.] [Caroline F., Stefan S.]
Adore This Witch by tanhil1992 reviews
A Collection of one shots for TV Bamon. written in no particular order.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 972 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/12/2015 - Published: 6/9/2015 - Damon S., Bonnie B.
Taken in Tuscany by twitchytwain reviews
AU/AH: Bonnie discovers love and desire in a rustic villa in Tuscany while housesitting for an old friend. She knew Tuscany was known for its sensuous food and wine but the young gardener that comes with the house, well she hadn't bargained on that…(older professional Bonnie, younger blue-collar Damon)
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,166 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 5/17/2017 - Published: 7/16/2015 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.]
a work in progress - a Bamon one shot by thatfeministnerd reviews
a bamon one shot! Bonnie walks in on Elena and Damon making out (6x17 A Bird in A Gilded Cage) and begins to rethink her feelings.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,044 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Published: 4/7/2015 - Damon S., Bonnie B., Alaric S. - Complete
The Last Long Road by CheleSedai reviews
The end of the world doesn't mean the end of the line. A post-season 2, post-apocalyptic Vampire Diaries AU story loosely set in the world of The Walking Dead. Not a crossover, will feature no characters from TWD.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Horror - Chapters: 11 - Words: 26,529 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 10/16/2015 - Published: 3/6/2014 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.] Caroline F., Alaric S.
She's All That by ItalianArtemis reviews
Basically like the movie with a BAMON twist. A bet's a bet, but no one bet on him falling for her.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 34,492 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 4/27 - Published: 6/6/2012 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.] - Complete
Seriously? Six Words? by anneryn7 reviews
Set during 6x06. One-sided Bamon feels. "I don't know what to say or what I'm supposed to say. Except that defying all possible global scenarios, I might miss you a little bit." I sighed and stared at the picture of her that I held in my hands. She really is beautiful – was. "Who am I kidding? I miss you, more than I can stand, Judgy."
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 556 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/7/2014 - [Damon S., Bonnie B.] - Complete
To Optimism by anneryn7 reviews
Set during 6x07. Bamon feels/pre-Bamon. "Bonnie," I breathed. I picked up the bear and cradled it to my chest. Please let her be okay. "You're still alive."
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 586 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 16 - Published: 11/19/2014 - Bonnie B., Damon S., Kai - Complete
And The Tears Keep Coming by anneryn7 reviews
AU. Bamon. Set during 6x09. "Bonnie?" A hesitant voice came from in front of me. It was then that I really saw him. He was covered in blood. "Damon, what did you do?" I hiccupped. He barely looked remorseful. What had he done? "Damon?" "I did what I had to do, to get back to you, so I could bring you home."
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,542 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 36 - Published: 12/19/2014 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.] Stefan S., Caroline F. - Complete
Let Me Be Yours by anneryn7 reviews
AU. Bamon. "Damon," I breathed. Then his lips were on mine and my legs were around him. This was different. It didn't just feel like something. It didn't feel wrong, like it did with Elijah. It felt… I don't know. But I know that I didn't want it to end.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,012 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 32 - Published: 9/21/2015 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.] Elijah - Complete
We Belong Together by anneryn7 reviews
AU. AH. Bamon. It's been months since Damon left. I begged him to stay, for our relationship, if nothing else, but he just walked away. He never told me why, he just left. Three years together and he just threw it all away, like it meant nothing to him. I wish I knew why. Someone knocked on the door, jarring me from my thoughts. Speak of the devil.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 968 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 22 - Published: 9/25/2015 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.] - Complete
Edge of the World by Sweet-Tahira reviews
Is it Irony that they find themselves at the edge of the world together... or is it fate? Alternate ending to 2X21 episode. A complete 'What If' scenario between Bonnie and Damon.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,431 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 22 - Published: 5/11/2011 - Damon S., Bonnie B. - Complete
Sometime Around Midnight by irishcookie reviews
Post S3 finale: Damon knows that Bonnie is playing with dark magic - and that just won't do! BAMON ONESHOT
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,647 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Damon S., Bonnie B. - Complete
Denial by DailyBamon reviews
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, but try telling Damon Salvatore that. The tumultous emotions of a certain Salvatore brother and our favourite Bennett witch as they navigate the ups and downs of life in Mystic Falls. A series of One Shots set during or inspired by canon moments, as well as some set in the distant and not-so-distant future...
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,291 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/24/2013 - Published: 4/22/2013 - Damon S., Bonnie B.
Almost Too Late by charrrmed reviews
Bonnie finally believes Damon loves her after he nearly dies saving her life.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,901 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/21/2010 - Bonnie B., Damon S. - Complete
Lucid by charrrmed reviews
Since everyone has plans for the summer, Bonnie is forced to take care of a very drunk Damon, and the vampire takes the opportunity to air out some feelings.
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,813 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/20/2011 - Bonnie B., Damon S. - Complete
Together We Made It by anneryn7 reviews
Set in 6x05. Bamon. "There's really no one else you'd rather be doing this with?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Only you, Damon," I told him. His signature smirk graced his lips. "Right back at ya, Judgy. When we get back, there are some things we should talk about. I've been doing some thinking."
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 845 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 32 - Published: 11/6/2014 - [Bonnie B., Damon S.] Stefan S., Kai - Complete
She Should Be Here by anneryn7 reviews
Set in 6x05. "No!" I yelled, as I realized that Bonnie wasn't coming home with me. I was already moving back the real world, when I tried to move towards her. It felt like my heart plummeted and I didn't know how to breathe. She should be here. She was supposed to be here. She wasn't supposed to be left there, not with him. Especially not with him. (Bamon feels)
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 751 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 28 - Published: 11/6/2014 - [Damon S., Bonnie B.] Stefan S. - Complete
64 | Page 1 .. Last Next »