Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Itachi & Sakura
Itachi & Sakura
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 09-22-07
Founder: Sadness-doll - Stories: 38 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 50799
Solo ItaSaku, una comunidad dedicado a ellos.

Found You by Michiko-Sakura reviews
"I want to stay with you, koibito." Sakura said. "Can't I stay with you?" Hearing her plea and looking at her eyes were enough for Itachi to make up his mind. "Of course, koishii."
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,314 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/9/2011 - Published: 8/19/2011 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
Green Eyes by Michiko-Sakura reviews
It was hard to determine who was more blind...Sakura who had lost her sight to an accident or Itachi who tends to overlook her real worth
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 71,905 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 174 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 9/12/2013 - Published: 9/13/2011 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
Moments In Time: A Close Up by AppleL0V3R reviews
Prompts from Moments in Time that I was requested to expand on, there will 495 total. Collection. ItaSaku. Current: 86. 78 Cliff: Suicidal. She should have known that he would catch up to her, even if she jumped off a cliff. Canon. Next: 87. 82 Physical: Blissful. Sakura could argue that she wasn't happy her dream had been real all she wanted because they both knew it wasn't true.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 86 - Words: 208,554 - Reviews: 503 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 5/11/2013 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U.
Love Letter by Uchiha Fans reviews
Ah… Una carta de amor… ¡Qué difíciles son las cartas de amor! ItaSaku AU Humor/Romance OneShot
Naruto - Rated: T - Spanish - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,031 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/16/2011 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
Smart Vs Genius by MonoChronus reviews
La rivalidad entre Sakura e Itachi es extrema, ella es inteligente, pero él es un maldito genio. ¿Cómo podrá ella vencer sus incréibles notas en la prepa? Si él tiene por detrás toda una generación de genios. [UA]
Naruto - Rated: T - Spanish - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,566 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/30/2011 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
La casa del bosque by EmptyHeart North reviews
Itachi está a punto de casarse con el amor de su vida, Sakura; no obstante, en el último momento, ésta deja plantado al joven haciendo algo que nunca nadie imaginó. ¿Qué pasará con ellos de ahora en adelante? U/A FIN
Naruto - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 24 - Words: 61,236 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/28/2011 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
My HimeChan by xXBlueDazeXx reviews
She knew he was right behind her, watching her, keeping her safe, even though she couldn't see him... So when he fell to the ground, she didn't even stop to think that she might reach the brink in saving him. Companion piece to 'My Oujikun'. : NON-MASS
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,822 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 26 - Published: 11/1/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
My Oujikun by xXBlueDazeXx reviews
At eight years old, Sakura was sure she'd found her prince... Or at least, he'd found her. Even if it was in a ditch on Halloween. "Arigato Ouji-kun... I'll never forget you."
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,399 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
The Parent Trap by Neko-Tenchi reviews
When two indenticle boys Kaito and Saito met at camp Konoha for the first time they hated eachother on contact. Untill they found out a secret about their parents. Their plan, switch places and get their parents back together before it's too late.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 36 - Words: 151,141 - Reviews: 395 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 7/15/2011 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
Of Weird and Beautiful Things by Uchiha Fans reviews
Drabbles.OneShot.SongFic.Non-Mass.cesto.AU.Lemon. CH12.- Alguien lo empujó, y sin quererlo, sus labios se pegaron con los de aquella joven de cabellos rosados…
Naruto - Rated: T - Spanish - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 9,364 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/16/2013 - Published: 1/11/2011 - Itachi U., Sakura H.
Thanks For The Memories by Uchiha Fans reviews
Ella tenía problemas,él también...para que negarlo,les jodia,pero por errores del destino,terminan juntos,¿qué harán ahora?¿Se darán una oportunidad,para olvidar lo que esa persona les hizo? —quiero olvidarlo...—Yo tambien...—Entonces...hagamoslo juntos.
Naruto - Rated: T - Spanish - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 14,924 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/8/2011 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U.
Your Tears by Aria Illusine reviews
Non-Mass ItaSaku, "Stop crying, it's annoying." Itachi didn't mean to get wrapped up trying to stop a little girl from crying...but that's what happened.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,320 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 13 - Published: 3/23/2010 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
My Friend, ジュン by missmocha77 reviews
After the shinobi war ends, Sasuke returns to Konoha and demands that Sakura marries him. While pondering the situation, she finds Itachi, very alive and without memories. There's trouble communicating, though. He can't remember how to speak. Story has been removed; PM me if you want the original.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,604 - Reviews: 528 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 9/29/2011 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
The Untold Truth by Uchiha-Lady reviews
When sakura is on a mission to Suna, she stumbles upon an unknown man with the request of healing his cousin. She agree's and to her shock she reconizes the man she has to heal, once healed he doesnt want to let go of her just yet. I suck at summeries!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 82,107 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 6/3/2011 - Published: 10/25/2010 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
The Legend of the Four Swords by Fireangel66 reviews
Years ago Sakura left Konoha and became one of the most powerful missing-nins in histroy. But how did it start? And what made her change from average medic to powerful missing-nin? The next generation will know her story. I suck at summaries.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 75,241 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 310 - Follows: 332 - Updated: 12/18/2010 - Published: 10/27/2008 - Sakura H., Itachi U.
Revenge a double edged sword by weasel-cheater reviews
itasaku non-massacre itachi loses his memory in a mission and team 7 is in charge of his health. not a good summary i know! rated for language :D
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,183 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/29/2010 - Published: 6/16/2010 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
El Vuelo de la Cigüeña by HIGURASHI WORKSHOP STUDIOS reviews
A.U. Itachi y Sakura son dos personas completamente diferentes,¿lo único en común?...una noche que NO debió pasar. Afrontar las consecuencias es un paso, pero ¿bastarán nueve meses para conocerse y entenderse? GRACIAS POR LEER
Naruto - Rated: T - Spanish - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 119,356 - Reviews: 555 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 10/5/2012 - Published: 8/14/2009 - Sakura H., Itachi U. - Complete
New Sakura by MarzSpy reviews
What do you do when everyone thinks you're dead, thanks to a new girl? She replaced you in every way and Sakura can't cope with it. She was dead, so what was there to do in the hell she lived in? Of course, join her hellmates in Akatsuki. Yet, she soon comes to find out that rebuilding everything you once had is harder than she thought. Good thing Akatsuki is there to help!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 132,027 - Reviews: 710 - Favs: 586 - Follows: 534 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 9/21/2009 - Sasuke U., Sakura H., Itachi U.
The Forgotten Team by Weasel-Scarecrow Luvrs reviews
Sakura had a team before team 7. Her mission, assigned to her by the 3rd Hokage, is to watch over Naruto and make sure Sasuke stays safe. But who is her real team and why has everyone forgotten? Me:this is the real story, the one before was unfinished.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,635 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 198 - Updated: 12/6/2011 - Published: 9/23/2010 - Itachi U., Sakura H.
Life by Jung-Hee reviews
Sakura and Itachi have come to an understanding; she is to give birth to a child neither of them planned, while he tries to keep her safe from enemy eyes. The two now must go through life as new parents while also trying to figure out where they stand in their relationship.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,399 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 252 - Updated: 9/4/2013 - Published: 4/21/2009 - Sakura H., Itachi U.
I Fell In Love With A Murderer by uchihacutie reviews
Sakura Haruno is pregnant. And guess what. It's Itachi's baby! Doesn't get worse, right? Wrong. Not only does she have to deal with the pain of carrying an S class criminal's child, she also has to fend off Orochimaru; who has his eyes set on on the heir,
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 49,929 - Reviews: 253 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 4/18/2011 - Published: 11/7/2008 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete