Home Community TV Shows Hannah Montana JILEY 4 EVER
JILEY 4 EVER
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Hannah Montana, Since: 02-03-07
Founder: ForbiddenxMelody - Stories: 202 - Followers: 22 - Staff: 3 - id: 42006
Jiley stories for Jiley lovers

Be Without You by Caramel Candy reviews
Jake left to go film a movie in Antartica, he was supposed to be gone for a few more months. But what happens when he suddenly shows up at the beach and confesses his undying love for Miley? Then, shows up at a Hannah Montana concert and not alone? Jiley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 65,492 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/16/2008 - Published: 12/10/2007 - Complete
You're Out of Chances by Wolfwhisperer reviews
Sequel to 'One More Chance Jake has been focusing too hard on his work. Miley's 'mom' has been treating her unfairly. All these problems lead to only one solution, a new life. Meanwhile, Lilly gets confused for her feelings towards Oliver. LxO JxM
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,776 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/3/2008 - Published: 9/26/2007 - Complete
Listen by AndImTheQueenOfSheba reviews
After the ordeal with her stepbrother, Miley's family moves back to Tennessee, where she tries to keep her secret, a secret...but her quest to stay secretive ends quickly. Sequel to Speak.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Tragedy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 43,038 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/16/2008 - Published: 7/20/2007 - Hannah M./Miley S., Jake R. - Complete
Daydreams by Irreversible Interlude reviews
In which Miley learns that daydreams can be very, very dangerous.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,319 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/1/2008 - Complete
Fervor by left-to-leave reviews
Jake and Miley get to know each other a little better after a movie premiere. Implications of intimacy; nothing terribly explicit, but definitely not for the kiddies.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,031 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/30/2008 - Complete
JILEY by Wills Lover reviews
A jiley story. Jake and Miley been married for 9 months and MIley says she's pregnant. Mileys mom is still alive.......... Just read and enjoy
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 985 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/28/2008 - Complete
That's What Girlfriends Are For? by SVUlover reviews
A Different Take on the epi, 'That's What Friends Are For'. What if Jake and Miley were GF BF then...Mikayla wants Jake, and, despite Jake's promise that Mikayla will change nothing, she is worried so tries to get her fired. JILEY, with implied lackson
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,358 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/21/2008 - Complete
Never Weak by ForbiddenxMelody reviews
I had always wanted to be seen as strong. Well… let me rephrase that I never wanted to be seen as weak in front of ANYBODY. There was never an exception. I think that is what ruined it for us. JILEY oneshot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 938 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/5/2008 - Complete
Jake come home 1 by Wills Lover reviews
another Jiley no this is not in the Accedent sires!
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,755 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/15/2008 - Complete
Mixed Feelings by Wolfwhisperer reviews
Sequel to 'What's Your Name'. Jake doesn't know what to do with his feelings for Miley. So he bugs her. Lilly and Oliver share a kiss and won't admit that they felt sparks. Also drama. Thanx sesshomarulover365 for the title.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 24,861 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 1/9/2008 - Published: 6/17/2007 - Complete
ACCEDENT BY: WILLS LOVER by Wills Lover reviews
A Jiley fanfiction miley gets in a car accedent what happens when she gets prgnant and a broken leg?Sequled called Accedent 2
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,241 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/4/2008 - Complete
Forever and Always no Matter What Pt 2 by Lily Marco
This is a continuation of a discontinued story from JileyFoEva. The original is called Forever and Always No Matter What. To understand this story you should probably read it.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,352 - Updated: 1/3/2008 - Published: 11/10/2007 - Complete
Bookmarks by ForbiddenxMelody reviews
He wasn't supposed to find the letter... It was just kept in her book because she needed a bookmark. Too bad she had forgotten it was in there when she let him borrow it. JILEY oneshot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,885 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2008 - Complete
New Year's Resolutions by thesoundofsunshine reviews
ONESHOT Miley, Oliver, and Lilly share their resolutions. Miley becomes assertive, and gasp Jake shows up. Pairing: my favorite ones!
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,666 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
Do you have any Secrets? by cluelesseyes reviews
for all of the people who wanted total jiley, i decided to write a spin off. i still have the original first. the second chapter will be the jiley spin off. read an on chap2! i wrote it in 10 minutes so bear wme. COMPLETE! enjoy. R&R!
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,333 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/30/2007 - Published: 8/31/2007 - Complete
Get Over Yourself by StealMyHeart4 reviews
Jake's back and ready for Miley. Miley's over Jake, and has a new boyfriend. Will Jake's kiss change her mind? What happens when her boyfriend finds out? Jiley and some Loliver. PreAchey Jakey Heart. R & R and I'll return the favor! New Summary. COMPLETE!
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 11,643 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/3/2008 - Published: 6/24/2007 - Complete
A New Beginning by thesoundofsunshine reviews
SEQUEL TO NEVER FORGOTTEN AND COMPLETE Jake and Miley are a happy couple, but many suprises come their way. JILEY and LOLIVER! Rated teen...incase.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 36,440 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 12/26/2007 - Published: 7/28/2007 - Complete
Fool by SweetAddixion reviews
She looked at the person next to her and turned back towards the scenery, trying her best to pretend that his presence did not affect her. JakeMiley
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,760 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/25/2007 - Complete
Taking a Break by StandUpToCancer reviews
Miley's pregnant, Jake's there for her. And this leaves Oliver and Lilly as third wheels. Oh the fun we'll have. Redo of That Hannah Bell. Title Change. Read and Review. Rating for saftey, okay for 12.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,103 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 12/30/2007 - Published: 9/28/2007 - Complete
I missed you ! by UniqueMystery reviews
My first fanfic, in the form of a Jiley oneshot! Its a cute little story, so please read. : Summery: What happens when Jake comes back from Romania, will he accept Miley, or move on?
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,092 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 12/23/2007 - Complete
Grease by Do Not Even Try reviews
“You're just jealous that you can't look as drop dead sexy with John Travolta hair.” MileyxJake
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,004 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Jake R., Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Spend Some Time by hawaibabe reviews
You're so cute when you're sitting there pretending you can't stand me. Jiley oneshot.
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,957 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/21/2007 - Complete
Resistance by Do Not Even Try reviews
“Why do I let you do this to me? I'm a prisoner, and you're creatively torturing me!” MileyJake
Hannah Montana - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/20/2007 - Jake R., Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
Leslie by DramaticStarlet reviews
Because his name just happened to be Jake Ryan. Dedicated to Cadence. JakeMiley.
Hannah Montana - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/19/2007 - Jake R., Hannah M./Miley S. - Complete
That's Why I'm Here by imashorty reviews
A song fic cuz im a sucker for them to Kenny Chesney's That's Why I'm HereJiley, then Niley
Hannah Montana - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 874 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/16/2007 - Complete
198 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »