Home Community Books Chronicles of Narnia JUST great stories
JUST great stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Chronicles of Narnia, Since: 06-02-08
Founder: mypennamesunique - Stories: 16 - Followers: 19 - Staff: 2 - id: 58998
This is a community for all things Edmund. He's a very interestingly complex character, that I'm sure others enjoy reading about too. This community has One shots, poems, & novel length stories. And Mary Sue's, 'cause we all have little bit of Mary Sue in our hearts.

***If you know of great stories they fit the requirements, please notify me so that I can look at it.***
Also, I'm looking for staff members! Anyone wanna join? If so, message me!

High Queen Layla, It Has A Nice Ring To It by Kaylee Lovett reviews
'"No other girl I know would've jumped into that fight! No other girl would've thrown that good of a punch, let alone thrown a punch at all!" Peter exclaimed. "Yeah well, I'm not any other girl you know am I?" Layla replied.' Peter/OC Edmund/OC
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 37,669 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 9/1/2014 - Published: 12/18/2010 - [Peter Pevensie, OC] Edmund Pevensie, Susan Pevensie
To Die a Noble Death by Lucy Pryde reviews
Edmund ponders his death during the five seconds before the train impacts. Set in the last battle, this is a very short, very Edmund one-shot.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 474 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/4/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
What's Best for Narnia by elecktrum reviews
In the aftermath of A Horse and His Boy, Narnia's kings and queens deal with love, marriage, and what's best for their kingdom and their hearts. Pure fluff.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,424 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/21/2006 - Published: 7/14/2006 - Complete
The First One by CatsbytheGreat reviews
While in Narnia, Peter was always the King sought after for marriage. This time Edmund finds himself falling in love with interesting results.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,832 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/3/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Don't Touch My Hair by Muriel Candytuft reviews
What do you get when you put Susan, Edmund, and a hairbrush in one story? This.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,182 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/29/2006 - Susan Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Underneath the Covers, Laid Bare by Sandshrew777 reviews
The morning following the Pevensies' coronation, Edmund's musings are interrupted by a suddenly rambunctious Peter. Edmund is happily confused. Brotherfic, no slash.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,008 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/24/2008 - Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie - Complete
Why One Should Always Have Blemishes by Zoius and the Devil reviews
It's King Edmund the MANLY, now.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,234 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie - Complete
Of Caf├ęs and Kings by xSlytherclaWx reviews
Edmund Pevensie was different from anyone else I knew...
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,767 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/3/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Steadfast Heart by Sentimental Star reviews
**COMPLETE** This, this was the hardest part about being a younger brother, the worst part about being the younger king...--Brotherfic. Moviebased.-- --SPOILERS--
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,199 - Reviews: 176 - Favs: 343 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 6/15/2008 - Published: 5/20/2008 - Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie - Complete
Refuge by Isabeau1 reviews
Prince Caspian movie based. Edmund spends some time with the Lion after the final battle, and then has a talk with his brother.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,854 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/27/2008 - Edmund Pevensie, Peter Pevensie - Complete
The High King Peter by Lucy Pryde reviews
Edmund and Lucy are celebrating their well-earned reward on the night before they return to England after helping to defeat Miraz. Peter looses his wits and hilarity ensues. A short one-shot, but could be made into a series. Movieverse, but I can change.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 824 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Edmund Pevensie, Lucy Pevensie - Complete
Flashlight by kisstherain reviews
Movieverse. Oneshot. Edmund was used to strange things happening to him. But, honestly, where were his books, and what was a flashlight doing in his backpack?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 625 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/28/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Disbeliever by sweetgirl8353 reviews
Madeline is a friend of Edmund's at King's College London. One day Edmund shares his greatest secret with her. Narnia. Then he is dead in a train crash. How will Madeline cope while trying to determine if Narnia is a true place or just fiction?
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 57,447 - Reviews: 375 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 10/26/2008 - Published: 5/13/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Traitor Arc:Prince by TheNotSoMutantTurtles reviews
Movieverse. Traitor Arc. The story behind Edmunds comments to Miraz during the meeting between them. Golden Age fic. Edmund learns to treat himself with the same Justice he does everyone else. Edited, badly, sorry
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,432 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/23/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Sorted by redrose7856 reviews
MOVIE SPOILERS! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE OR DON'T WANT SPOILERS! Edmund's thoughts when he sees the Witch beckoning to Peter. Moviebased.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 781 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/17/2008 - Edmund Pevensie, Jadis the White Witch - Complete
Anchor by oh sweet lily beans reviews
Edmund always wanted to be older. -- Edmund gen
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2008 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete