Home Community TV Shows Gilligan's Island All of the Gilligan's Island Stories I've Read so far :)
All of the Gilligan's Island Stories I've Read so far :)
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Gilligan's Island, Since: 07-18-07
Founder: ChocolateChipCookie27 - Stories: 301 - Followers: 4 - id: 48521
All of the Gilligan's Island stories I have read, so far. :)

Petals by AThingofBeauty reviews
Gilligan is feeling sorry for himself and wondering whether or not the other castaways care about him.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,392 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 7/31 - Gilligan, Mary Ann S. - Complete
Safe by MultiFandomGirl1424 reviews
The Professor comforts Gilligan after the events of "The Hunter." Drabblish
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 366 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/31 - Gilligan, The Professor - Complete
All That Glitters by EveningInHornersCorners reviews
Sometimes, jumping to conclusions can be one of the best things you ever do; other times, it's the worst mistake of your life...
Gilligan's Island - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 10/27/2013 - Complete
Gilligan's Island My secret love by Sn1963 reviews
This is my story of my favorite two people Gilligan and Mary Ann.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 716 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/28/2013 - Gilligan, Mary Ann S. - Complete
A Castaway Christmas - A Poem by caladon reviews
This is a poem that takes place on Christmas Eve on Gilligan's Island.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 726 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 6/30
Back Alright by classicalreader313 reviews
"The moon became visible, casting an eerie light on the dark sea and the crew, standing exhausted on the deck of the batter Minnow." The Skipper's thoughts after the storm.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 630 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/15/2014 - Skipper - Complete
Nothing Changes by Louise Hargadon reviews
*Re-Post* My first GI fic ever. Set three weeks after the end of the Rescue film. Everyone's struggling to adjust to life back on the island - but someone's having a harder time of it than others...
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,186 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/5/2012 - The Professor, Ginger G. - Complete
The Girl Who Fell Out Of A Tree by ForeverLulu reviews
Mary Ann is stuck in a tree. Gilligan tries to help her out and they end up in a rather compromising position. Rated T for mild suggestiveness!
Gilligan's Island - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,363 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/19/2011 - Mary Ann S., Gilligan - Complete
Because I Love You by Miss Bridget Sharpe reviews
Ginger and the Professor share a special night together. Sweet Pinger stuff. Enjoy.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,348 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/11/2014 - [The Professor, Ginger G.] - Complete
After The Rain by Miss Bridget Sharpe reviews
A tragic event changes Ginger's life forever.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,258 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 7/10 - Ginger G., The Professor - Complete
Secret Admiration by Miss Bridget Sharpe
The Professor writes a letter to Ginger expressing his feelings.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,011 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/28 - Ginger G., The Professor - Complete
Do I Matter? (Or, A Sailing Man's Journey of Self-Discovery) by WinterFrost15 reviews
Gilligan wonders if he truly matters to the other castaways. (UPDATE! More chapters will be added soon)
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 953 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26 - Gilligan
A Story Of Gods And Mortals by Mason and Family reviews
This story was written by Mason, age 10. it combines his love of Gilligan's Island with his love of mythology.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,100 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Complete
How it All Began by Elipe reviews
Many people wonder why the castaways brought so many clothes. Well, this is a small story to answer this question. This is my first attempt at a fan fiction and I hope that you will like it. Please R&R.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,441 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/14/2005 - Complete
No Woman, No Pie by Louise Hargadon reviews
*Re-Post* Set during the Rescue film. Gilligan is upset that everyone's mad about his inability to keep 'mum' - but there's one thing he fears losing most, above all else. Also referred to as the "How Many References To Mary Ann's Legendary Pie Can Someone Cram Into A Oneshot?" story.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,269 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/5/2012 - Gilligan, Mary Ann S. - Complete
A Breath of Fresh Air by Teobi reviews
There's nothing worse than an overheated Howell. But can they keep their cool with Gilligan around?
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,196 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/9/2011 - Complete
Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows by TrueBlue86 reviews
Just a short and sugary sweet MAG story.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,479 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/21 - Gilligan, Mary Ann S. - Complete
If Once You Have Slept On An Island by classicalreader313 reviews
"Lying there among her fellow castaways, Mary Ann felt as if they were all surrounded by a warm glow of happiness. Everything seemed to shine." Post-rescue.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 580 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/15/2014 - Mary Ann S. - Complete
Once Upon A Gilligan by Teobi reviews
Mary Ann dreams of castles and princesses and fairy tales with happy endings. When the Professor tries to debunk such stories, Gilligan decides to write a story for her. And then he has a dream of his own...
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,489 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Published: 5/21/2011 - Complete
The One That Got Away by ForeverLulu reviews
Despite everyone being shipwrecked and hungry, Gilligan and Mary Ann are both in extremely good moods. The Skipper and the Professor jump to conclusions. They are determined to find out why! Rated T for implied shenanigans.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,494 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/19/2011 - Gilligan, Mary Ann S. - Complete
Thurston's Diary by liviloo9 reviews
Uh Oh... The Howell's re fighting again! See what Thurston wrote about his wife, and will she forgive him after seeing his diary? SHORT ONE SHOT!
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 417 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 5/23/2012 - Thurston H., Eunice Wentworth H. - Complete
Not too Rich to Cry by Mrs.GingerHinkley reviews
Mr. Howell must say goodbye to a dying Lovey. In doing so, he realizes that somethings are more precious than money.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 475 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2007 - Complete
The Human Calculation by EJ3 reviews
An attempt to answer that age-old question: Why couldn't the Professor build a boat? Definitely AU!
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,276 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/9 - Complete
Introducing Gilligan by Cyrokin reviews
A little preview to a project of mine, "Lost on Gilligan's Island". The project is set in my AU and will be loosely based around the more important episodes. This preview is the opening section of the story and introduces Gilligan. Please R&R. :3
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Gilligan - Complete
Mary Ann's Birthday by Miss Bridget Sharpe reviews
Mary Ann gets a surprise on her birthday! Short & Sweet MAG stuff.
Gilligan's Island - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 970 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/10/2014 - [Mary Ann S., Gilligan] - Complete
275 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »