Home Community Games Radiata Stories Jack and Ridley Cafe~
Jack and Ridley Cafe~
Follow .
Focus: Games Radiata Stories, Since: 11-09-08
Founder: FlushedFox - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - id: 63820
Most, if not all, of the JackxRidley stories! Please PM me if I miss one.

Unexpected Turn of Events by The Fragile Capricorn reviews
A collection of Radiata Stories oneshots by yours truly. Sucky title, I know. PAIRINGS: Mostly Jack x Ridley, but some other pairings also exist. Most occur in the NonHuman arc, although there are 'before the split' events. Reviews are appreciated.
Radiata Stories - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 19 - Words: 6,497 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/7/2009 - Published: 1/1/2009
Valentine's Day by Vegeta26 reviews
My version of the events that occur Post Human Path.
Radiata Stories - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,894 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/7/2007 - Complete
Radiata Stories : After Ridley's Death by GwenSilverlake reviews
caution : major spoilers includedIn the Human Path, the story ends when Jack leaves Radiata. Well, now it continues. This story tells what happened to Jack after leaving Radiata.
Radiata Stories - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,113 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/26/2007 - Complete
The Time of Change by Merlin39194 reviews
The Reset is about to Begin. Jack and Ridley has to say goodbye. Ridley begs for help from the gods.
Radiata Stories - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 977 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/31/2007
Meet Me By the Ressan Tree by Ryuu Masken reviews
Shortly after returning to Radiata Castle, Ridley finds a note on her bed.
Radiata Stories - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 988 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/27/2007 - Complete
Choices by Lady Psychic reviews
[Oneshot] Jack must make a choice. Will he go to the castle or follow Ridley?
Radiata Stories - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,308 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/18/2006 - Complete
We Are Similar To Each Other by SS42A reviews
Ridley asks Jack if she is still similar to him, and thus still human. Jack x Ridley songfic. Featured song: Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru by SeeSaw Gundam SEED Destiny 4th Ending Theme.
Radiata Stories - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,358 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/13/2006 - Complete
My Devotion by Katraa reviews
And she changed him, somehow. He was devoted to her, and she was the light that kept him fighting on and on, even if she hated him. [poem] [ jack × ridley ]
Radiata Stories - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 242 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2006 - Complete
Sever All Ties by Vegeta26 reviews
Can belief in one person be strong enough to make someone turn his back on everyone and everything he knows? Is Jack's devotion to Ridley strong enough that he will stand against his old comrades?
Radiata Stories - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Adventure - Chapters: 46 - Words: 133,009 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 10/11/2010 - Published: 1/1/2006 - Complete