Home Community Movies Rise of the Guardians Jack frost & O.C. love
Jack frost & O.C. love
Follow .
Focus: Movies Rise of the Guardians, Since: 11-25-12
Founder: daelit - Stories: 39 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 104277
ok so add your story with jack frost and your O.c. it can be about anything hope ya post it to here ^_^... Well there are afew rules.
1: no hating on each other
2:have fun with it
3:if you want in you must message me to let me know

Betrayal by sassysaw reviews
Athena doesn't remember her past and is invisible to the humans. But she meets Jack Frost and they stick together until one day Pitch kidnaps Jack. With the help of the other guardians can Athena defeat Pitch and her fears and get Jack back before she is consumed by her fears and before terrible things happen to all she meets? All guardians are involved, Jack/OC
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,523 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/16 - Published: 6/6 - Jack Frost, Pitch, Man in the Moon, OC
The sun and moon combine as one by TheGuyOnFire reviews
In futuristic America, with rising sea levels and technology advances, people don't really believe in fairy tales or miracles anymore. The guardians have gone on retirement permanently from the world. Until one day on the globe a bright red and orange dot appears. Jack is called on by the MiM to investigate. What jack finds will change himself and the world forever.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/9/2014 - Published: 5/1/2014 - Jack Frost
Devils of Burgess by bloodrosered reviews
In his human life, Jack Frost befriends Irene O'Shea, a fiery, independent Irish girl who comes to America...the two of them become best friends and troublemakers. Watch out, Burgess! An AU spinoff of 'Frozen Heart'.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,814 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/8/2014 - Published: 8/28/2014 - Jack Frost, Jack's sister, OC
Frozen Heart (rewriting) by bloodrosered reviews
Army brat Colleen O'Shea was best friends with Jack Frost as a child; once a believer in the Guardians. Now she's a hardened sergeant in the Army. Jack Frost decides to pay a visit to his former playmate and let the fun back in her. Pitch returns to threaten the world again. T for now (Rewriting! Please pardon construction)
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 32,858 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 1/20/2015 - Published: 7/8/2014 - [Jack Frost, OC] Pitch
You'll Never Know by Xion5 reviews
What if I told you that Jack Frost was never really alone? Not once in 300 years. He just never knew it. This is the story of the one spirit who is truly alone. Who can't be seen by anyone, not even by the one she loves most. She has no name, and the moon has never spoken to her. She is the wind. And she is completely alone. Future JackxOC and rated T because I'm cautious.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 145,425 - Reviews: 209 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 186 - Updated: 6/4/2015 - Published: 9/8/2013 - Jack Frost, Wind
The Memories of Frost and Love by fanasaurus12 reviews
Jack is frustrated because he still doesn't have all his memories back yet. MiM decides to help him by sending him a person from his past.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,441 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/3/2014 - Published: 12/11/2013 - [Jack Frost, OC] - Complete
Secrets Unraveled by majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice reviews
The secret is slowly being revealed. The secret to who Evangeline Corragio really is. Yet, is there more than one secret? Secrets that Evangeline herself may not even know? Does this also include the Guardians? Have they known her before? What shall be done when every last drop of lies are known? Find out in the sequel to "A Long Lost Friend." More songs inside! 2nd fic! OC/Jack
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 28,058 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/7/2015 - Published: 1/26/2014 - Bunnymund, Jack Frost, Pitch, OC - Complete
Darkness Rises by SoccerLoverxoxo reviews
The Guardians have become stronger because all of the belief children have in them. There is less fear in the world and people are happier. However, fear isn't completely gone. Fear really never goes away, or disappears forever… As Jack and Autumn's relationship grows, evil steps foot onto Earth once again and it is up to the Guardians to stop it.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 34,528 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/31/2014 - Published: 1/22/2014 - Jack Frost, Pitch, OC - Complete
The Story Teller by kitkat127 reviews
"Lies are just stories and stories are all that matter. We all tell stories, maybe some more truthful than others, but in the end the only thing that counts is what you can make people believe." (MWAHAHAHA 9,738 views and someone reviewed) so i uploaded ! :D
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 28 - Words: 36,396 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 5/19/2014 - Published: 5/25/2013 - Jack Frost, Pitch, Tooth
The Guardian of tale by Sturmvogel9 reviews
"There are no better tales than the ones created by the life itself…" said my Granny when I was kid. But deep down I've always suspected that stories and fairy-tales held something back. Something that was really important. "Are you telling me that my lips are frostbitten because of a kiss!"-"Well, if you "kissed" the snowman, then - yes. That's exactly what I'm saying."
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 36,954 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 12/10/2012 - [Jack Frost, OC]
A Long Lost Friend by majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice reviews
5 years after Pitch's defeat.Everything is perfect until, Pitch resurfaces. Man in Moon picks a girl as a guardian.Jack feels as if he knows her, but he's not the only one the others are curious of her too. As the journey to defeat Pitch goes the Guardians learn more about her.But how will they react when the secrets are out? 1st fic! Includes songs!
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 22 - Words: 40,825 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/26/2014 - Published: 4/3/2013 - Jack Frost, OC - Complete
Jack's Little Angel by RapunzelInTheSnow
Prequel to the Winged Girl. Jack heard a voice sing in the mountains. That's why he agreed to go look for Valentina. That's when he fell in love.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 255 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/26/2013 - Jack Frost - Complete
The Winged Girl - MiM does, in fact, have a kid by RapunzelInTheSnow reviews
Valentina Silverlight is the Man In the Moon's daughter. She didn't want anything but her own company after her only friend's death. Who knew MiM also was an overprotective father who would go so far as to ask the Guardians to take care of his daughter? I'm really bad at summaries, so please just read and review! - Being rewritten
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 35,401 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/18/2013 - Published: 1/30/2013 - Complete
Winter and Fall by SoccerLoverxoxo reviews
Autumn Pines is the sweet, caring, and beautiful Fall spirit. When she met Jack Frost, they became friends instantly. When the Halloween spirit, Ava Hollow, threatens Autumn, could Jack Frost and the other Guardians help her? OC x Jack Frost.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,794 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/27/2013 - Published: 6/25/2013 - Complete
Snowflakes on Autumn Leaves by SoccerLoverxoxo reviews
Sequel to Winter and Fall. Five years have passed since the Guardians defeated Pitch Black and he is gaining strength fast. All Pitch wants is to bring fear into the world and get revenge on Jack Frost. When he finds Jack's weakness, does Jack protect it, or let it go. Rating may change. Jack FrostxOC
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 25,038 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 1/22/2014 - Published: 8/27/2013 - Jack Frost, OC - Complete
Frosted Pen by Inhumane Side reviews
She is broken and turned irreparable after five years. She acts normal as if she wasn't abused and accused for her mother's death. She hides her terrible past behind smiles, stories, and paintings. Jack Frost met her, worried about the bruise on her face. He is willing to fix her, to see the real her. All was happening well when a new villain comes in the most inopportune time.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 37 - Words: 117,877 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 3/19/2014 - Published: 3/16/2013 - [Jack Frost, OC] Bunnymund, Pitch
Mother Nature by mojiko namaneko reviews
When another person is forgotten this is what happens
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,643 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/25/2013 - Published: 8/20/2013 - Jack Frost
Dark and Cold by bellebeliever reviews
Jack is a guardian, but still slightly lonely. Vanessa has never met someone her own age. These two will help each other through tough times. (Sorry I am really bad a summaries... it's better than it sounds :)
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,159 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/19/2013 - Published: 5/11/2013 - Jack Frost, Pitch, Man in the Moon
Locket to my Heart by Jlugo24 reviews
Lindsay is a normal teenage girl, with an equally normal life. She loves her little brother Leo with all her heart and would do anything for him...even trade her life. When she saves her little brother from a tragic accident, she becomes a guardian. With nowhere else to turn, what happens when she joins Pitch? Will she see threw his lies or stay with him forever? sorry for bad sum!
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,868 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/10/2013 - Published: 6/25/2013 - Jack Frost, Jamie, Pitch
Seasons Change by Velia-Marie reviews
You might not know her, but of coures, no one does. She's Leah Leaf, and so far, her life has been dreadfull. See how she succeeds and how she falls. Will her life ever be back to normall? Let's see...
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,554 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/13/2013 - Published: 4/28/2013
Watchers, See-ers, and Unexpected Love by Wunduful-White-Rappa-15 reviews
When an unexpected person arrives in the lives of the guardians, only Sandy and North know how to react and what needs to be done. Will someone find their see-er? Or will another guardian live on without love till the next one comes around?
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 23,324 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 8/15/2013 - Published: 3/16/2013 - Bunnymund, Jack Frost, Sandy
Fire Burns Brightest In The Dark by TheAliway reviews
When Tooth and Jack are asked to find the "adult with the mind of a child", Jack believes that Summer, a dark, moody teenager, is the one they're looking for. But Tooth isn't so sure... Summer reminds her an awful lot of Pitch... Is Summer the one they're looking for, or is she a nightmarish fraud? A Rise Of The Guardians (ROTG) fanfiction.
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,788 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 2/9/2013 - Published: 1/29/2013 - Jack Frost, Tooth - Complete
Rise of the Guardians:Childhood Drabbles by Young Wizard Link reviews
Different drabbles about the Guardians and their interactions with Childhood (OC). May range from Canon to AU and suggestions are appreciated! New Chapter: What kinds of sleeping habits do we have?
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 30 - Words: 12,063 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/25/2013 - Published: 1/19/2013 - Jack Frost, Sandy, Tooth, OC
Guardian of Faith - When A Person Still Believes by PaigeBlackwood reviews
Being an assassin isn't an easy job. Especially when you're just a 17 years old orphan and governmental organizations over the world are after you. It can't get worse, right? Wrong. When 'Anna' gets injured in an attempt to escape two assassins sent to kill her, she gets thrown into the fight against Pitch Black. By the way, did I mention that Pitch is behind her parents death?
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 24,646 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/18/2013 - Published: 1/10/2013 - Jack Frost - Complete
Do You See Me Yet? by CherriDoll reviews
The knife drove into her throat. "You will be mine girl! Don't let your love get in the way! I don't want to kill you. Make the right choice, be with me, on my side, and together we can rule!" He said. And as she looked into Jack's eyes tears falling down the side of her face. "I guess you'll have to kill me then." She cried out as he drove the knife through her chest. Jack/OC
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 30 - Words: 46,185 - Reviews: 506 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 12/22/2013 - Published: 12/6/2012 - Jack Frost
33 | Page 1 2 Next »