Home Community TV Shows Kickin' It Jack and Kim Denying Love Forever
Jack and Kim Denying Love Forever
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Kickin' It, Since: 03-24-12
Founder: KittyZheng - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 99178
Jack and Kim Love Stories and One- Shots

Kick- Kickin' It's Jack and Kim by KAD900 reviews
This is an ongoing story of Kim & Jack's life as they begin to bond more & more while going on adventures in which they drag the other Wasabi Warriors along for the wild ride. This is my first story so as you read, you should be able to see how I've advanced in my writing through the years. DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Kickin' It. Check me out here: Twitter- @KAD900 IG- KAD900 & more.
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 100 - Words: 140,985 - Reviews: 1031 - Favs: 235 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 12/1/2012 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Jack B., Kim C., Wasabi Warriors
Realizing True Love by leohowardlover reviews
Jack has always loved Kim since the first time he met her, but Kim has never thought of him as more than a friend. When Jack saves Kim from being hit by a taco truck will her feelings change?
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/11/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Sleepover and a game of T or D by nclhdrs1717 reviews
After an unsuccessful relationship Jack and Kim are fighting for their lives with broken hearts and broken bones.
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 17 - Words: 19,767 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 4/12/2012 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
Jealousy by Nhungiiee reviews
When Kim panics and tells Donna Tobin that her date to the spring dance is Jack, she flips out. Now, Kim and Jack are pretending to be a couple until the dance is over. But when they start going out for real, what will Donna do to tear them apart?
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,042 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 4/27/2012 - Published: 4/10/2012 - Jack B., Kim C.
Love in Handcuffs by Mickey Rae reviews
Jack and Kim come into the dojo handcuffed together? How did that happen? Will they ever get unlocked? Jack and Kim. Review!
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,527 - Reviews: 239 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 4/15/2012 - Published: 4/5/2012 - Kim C., Jack B. - Complete
I'll Be Your Hero by StayWeird reviews
Kim and Jack are both 18 now. They've left their old lives and started new ones. But what happens when these new lives accidentally cross paths when Jack saves Kim from an attemptive rape and Is forced to drag her along on his quest to 'save the world'
Kickin' It - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 26,809 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 4/11/2012 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Jack B., Kim C. - Complete
Blackstar by uniquemusician reviews
A mysterious new girl shows up in San Jose at Seaford Highschool. Kim is happier than ever that this girl isn't like the rest and she can finally have a girlfriend to hangout with. As the days go on Kim keeps on getting more susipous about the girl; even Jack is trying to figure her out. & who is this Blackstar who suddenly shows up in town? & why are a group of ninjas after them?
Kickin' It - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 120,264 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 6/7/2014 - Published: 1/2/2012 - Jack B., Kim C., Wasabi Warriors