Home Community Books Twilight Jacob and Nessie
Jacob and Nessie
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 08-06-08
Founder: Misery Loves Fanfics - Stories: 32 - Followers: 59 - Staff: 1 - id: 61289
Who doesn't love Jacob and his precious half-vampire? These are all the stories about these two that make me feel warm and fuzzy.

Solar Eclipse by Sings Softly reviews
Renesme's Life begins to change bringing her new freedom, new experiences and new feelings for Jake. Will it be what she's always hoped for or will she learn that the grass isn't greener on the other side? My first fic, please read and review!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,264 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/1/2010 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob
More than my life by moonlightgirl11 reviews
What if even Renesmee dumps Jacob for a vampire? sorry i fail at summaries SPOILERS WARNING
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,599 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/19/2008 - Published: 9/18/2008 - Jacob - Complete
Raw Truths by Lauis reviews
-JxN- Maybe it started out as naive curiousity of the world beyond Forks, but the hidden reality of the supernatural world could be too much for Nessie and Jake to handle and could cost the lives of her own parents in the process. -Post BD-
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,492 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/10/2008 - Published: 8/8/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie
Boredom by Amelia Bedelia reviews
Renesmee is having a hard time adjusting at her new high school, but Jake is willing to do whatever he can to help her get through the day. Jake/Renesmee. Series of one-shots.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 27,382 - Reviews: 247 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 6/27/2009 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Fantasies by Maiden of the Moon reviews
He liked to pretend that she was a vampire. OC observing NessiexJacob. Future!fic.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,837 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Masquerade by ArwenGreenEyes reviews
A short and sweet little piece. Contains major spoilers for Breaking Dawn.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,571 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Bella, Jacob - Complete
Different by YumeOtaku reviews
Renesmee has lived in almost isolation for the past 7 years. Now that her body is just about fully matured, she wants to see the world,and have questions answered. But,will finding herself just make her feel even more different then she already is?
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,070 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/22/2009 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie
My Little Loch Nessie Monster by It'll Be Anarchy reviews
Straight after Breaking Dawn. Nessie and Jacob have been the best of friends but what happens when she begins to grow up goes to high school and gets a boyfriend. Will Bella tell her about Jacob's imprint? Renesmee and Jacob - Please R&R NEW CHAPTER IS UP
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 39 - Words: 96,708 - Reviews: 677 - Favs: 310 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 1/15/2010 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Revelations by Katmm reviews
Jacob/Renesmee As Jake's feelings for Nessie change, how will it play out? Gotta love a good romance...Rated T for some language and quite a bit of lemonade...One of the very first Jake/Nessie fanfics!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 32,421 - Reviews: 474 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 2/24/2009 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Just My Luck by HorcruxFinder reviews
Post Breaking Dawn. Jacob's finally found the love of his life, but what's he going to do when an overprotective father gets in the way? Jacob/Nessie Oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,307 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Jacob - Complete
My Gravity by lauranefarious reviews
Renesmee has always been close to Jacob, but what happenes now that she's older and the friendship is starting to grow into something stronger? This is my first fanfic, and I would like everyone's opinion!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,820 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 9/26/2008 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Jacob
The Time Capsule by Ne0geisha reviews
Breaking Dawn spoiler. Jacob digs up a box with his imprinted lover. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 865 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/4/2008 - Published: 8/3/2008 - Jacob
Love Bites by WindSpirit79 reviews
This has spoilers for Breaking Dawn. I don't own it. Wish I did.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 382 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Jacob - Complete
Will you die? by SalimaLiAkiyama reviews
Post B.D. "How long will we be together?" "Forever." Is their forever being cut short? Nessie won't know and Jacob won't let that happen. He knows it'll hurt her. -Done-
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,925 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 10/7/2008 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
Happily Ever After by bradensmama reviews
Its almost Renesmee's 7th birthday, Jacob is doing something very special. He can't wait the rest of the week. Will Edward and Bella ever agree to what it is he's thinking? Will Renesmee like her present? COMPLETED!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,387 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 8/22/2008 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Jacob - Complete
I'm With You by georgie1005 reviews
How can she choose between two things she loves? Is one bond stronger than the other? Will true love be possible if something she didn't expect comes along? "It wasn't part of the plan!" *SET AFTER BREAKING DAWN* RxJ RxN Chapter 4 up!
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,752 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/6/2010 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Jacob
Learn to control your thoughts Jacob! by ItStHeCaRiBbEaN reviews
What happens when Edward finds out about Nessie's little late night adventures? Nessie is yelling at Jacob. Edward is ready to kill Jacob. Read and review! RenesmeexJacob
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,558 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/5/2008 - Published: 8/3/2008 - Jacob - Complete
Are you Angry? by YumeOtaku reviews
After Breaking Dawn. Jake and Nessie are hunting in the woods, when an interesting topic is brought up. Please read AR note inside. oneshot.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 670 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
When She Looked At Me by Strange.x.And.x.Beautiful reviews
Post Breaking Dawn. Oneshot. Snapshots of Jacob and Nessie’s relationship through the years. JxN
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,607 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/5/2008 - Jacob - Complete
Nessie's Seventh by nyomnyomchan reviews
Every year at her birthday party, Nessie performs a song she herself composes. But this year is different. She is almost fully mature and finds herself falling for her best friend Jacob. JacobxRenesmee. My first fanfic. One of the first JxR on FF. R&R.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,961 - Reviews: 96 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 8/31/2008 - Published: 8/3/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie
In the Woods by merielrose reviews
BREAKING DAWN SPOILERS. Jacob thinks about life and love and the messes he gets into. She's not helping him much, either. Upped rating for language. Le sigh. It's not my fault that Jake swears like a sailor!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,616 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/7/2008 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Just A Misunderstanding by Signature.Hot.Chocolate reviews
An innocent text message has negative consequences. JakeNessie. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,878 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 129 - Follows: 30 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Cloud Nine by Daddy's Little Cannibal reviews
WINNER at the Twilight Awards! Best Nessie and Jacob fic. Post Breaking Dawn. Jake and Nessie's first kiss. J/R ONE-SHOT
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,002 - Reviews: 283 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 55 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Don't You Wan't To Share The Guilt? by Emily Kimber reviews
When you're pre-destined to spend the rest of eternity together, things are never as easy as they seem-and the intentions of others are never quite clear.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,265 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Jacob
Moon Light Renesmee's Tale by ItachiXSasuke reviews
RenesmeeXJacob Full Summary inside DOES NOT OWN TWILIGHT!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,635 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 11/24/2008 - Published: 8/5/2008 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob
28 | Page 1 2 Next »