Home Community Books Twilight Jacob and Renesmee love stories
Jacob and Renesmee love stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 06-08-10
Founder: SilenceIsCompliance - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 82246
These are some of the best (in my opinion) Jacob and Renesmee love stories. Jake and Nessie are the ones who are in love here. They do not include Jake imprinting with anybody else. There aren't any BIG plot twists and are a lot of stories with FLUFF! It includes my absolute favorite stories and let's be honest, who can resist this half and half pair. Most of the stories are complete *Looking for staff members and suggestions. PM me if you would like to staff or have a suggestion.*

Solar Eclipse by Sings Softly reviews
Renesme's Life begins to change bringing her new freedom, new experiences and new feelings for Jake. Will it be what she's always hoped for or will she learn that the grass isn't greener on the other side? My first fic, please read and review!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,264 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/1/2010 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob
Life Sucks and Then You Live Forever by Charlotte Webber reviews
Nessie's relationship with Jacob matures as she does, but it’s not easy. They must deal with war, loss, prejudice, tribal politics, and the unfathomable mystery of imprinting. A heart-warming saga sure to make you laugh, cry and swear before it’s over
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 67 - Words: 223,612 - Reviews: 2205 - Favs: 725 - Follows: 304 - Updated: 6/25/2011 - Published: 4/27/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete