Home Community Books Young Jedi Knights Jaina and Zekk achrives
Jaina and Zekk achrives
Follow .
Focus: Books Young Jedi Knights, Since: 03-11-05
Founder: xwingday - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 12939
This is my personal hunt for any and all Jaina and Zekk fics. I still like them as a couple and this is a place for all their fans from the YJK era.

Barely Breathing by Tahiri Solo reviews
Jaina's thoughts during Shards of Alderaan. Songfic set to Duncan Shiek. (A/N: This story is dedicated to everyone who reviewed my first fic, Reaction.)
Young Jedi Knights - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,684 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/30/2001
Reaction by Tahiri Solo reviews
Something has always bugged me about The Emperor's Plague: what was Jaina's reaction to Zekk finally coming to the academy? I mean, we know she must have been ecstatic, to say the least. I wish it was in the book, but since it's not, here's my take on it.
Young Jedi Knights - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/27/2001
Graduation Day by xwingday reviews
A Valentine's Day story about Zekk and Jaina. This is the story from before Lost Hopes and Dreams but they can be read seperately.
Young Jedi Knights - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,334 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/13/2003 - Complete