Home Community Games Jak and Daxter Jak/OC Pairing
Jak/OC Pairing
Follow .
Focus: Games Jak and Daxter, Since: 03-03-09
Founder: Angel Of Darkness808 - Stories: 52 - Followers: 4 - id: 67651
Well I've decided to put all the Fics that are Jak paired with an OC together, simply because I think who ever loves JakxOC should have an easier time to find the pairing. SUBSCRIBE. MESSAGE, me if you find some I don't have in my archives.
MAIN PAIRING: Jak/OC (Original Character/Outside Charcter) Cannon/Oc Pairing...

May It Be by KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP reviews
Spargas mourns the loss of their beloved king and Sake finally finds personal freedom with a little help from a meddling Precursor. Now Jak and Sake must face the biggest challenge yet- The rest of their lives.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 64,831 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/12/2013 - Published: 2/25/2005 - Jak M.
The Mistress of Past and of Present by White Cherry Rose reviews
Zoey and Roxy have traveled back to before Jak came to Haven city & 7 years have passed. When Jak gets out,how will Zoey react when she see's Dark Jak at his peek and thriving rage? And will he find out his love & discover his family in time? Or will Zoey's decisions change everything that was her life? Read and find out!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 33,073 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/30/2013 - Published: 6/1/2011 - Jak M.
What If: ReDux by KrimzonGuard Bites BaronP reviews
An ordinary, boring day when the extrordinary, not so boring happens. JakxOC
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 56,666 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/12/2013 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Jak M.
Jak IV: The Avenging Angels by FlygonNick reviews
After a Metal Head attack leaves Haven City in chaos, Jak is rescued by the Avenging Angels, a group dedicated to wiping out all Metal Heads. What will happen when Jak joins them, and delves further into the Metal Head threat than ever before? Post Jak III and Pre-Jak X. Rated T for gore, language, mild nudity, and sexual themes. Jak/OC, Torn/Ashelin, Daxter/Tess, and others.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 34 - Words: 318,550 - Reviews: 290 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 4/3/2012 - Jak M.
Scars and Souvenirs by Toxic-Tears-123 reviews
Jenny finally thought it was all over. She and Jak saved Haven City and the Precursors were supposed to be done with her. Things were supposed to calm down… but instead she's fighting for her life. And this time there's no one around to save her. JakxOC. Sequel to 'Rise and Fall'.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,018 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 5/1/2013 - Published: 6/29/2012 - Jak M.
Love and War by Kira Evangeline reviews
Avery, a childhood friend to Jak and Daxter, wishes for more action after saving the village alongside Jak. She may soon regret her thirst for adventure...JakXOC
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 74,129 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Jak M.
Unexpected Surprises by X-Butterfly-Hime-X reviews
Helping Jak with his banishment Gwyneira got more then she bargined for, her childhood unlocked, secrets revealed and unexpected surprises. Most importantly for Gwyneira, will she be able to hold on to her relationship with Jak or is there someone else! Sequel to 'Whose Side are you On'
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,472 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/10/2013 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Jak M., Erol
Jak II The Renegade and the Betrayer by maddy.rigby reviews
Maddy is now in Jak II and she has to survive what has happened to her and Jak. She has to defeat the Baron and survive. She knows she will stick with Jak through thick and thin but will that result in her dying? Sequel to Jak and Daxter: More Than One Legacy NOW COMPLETE!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 36 - Words: 93,527 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 8/18/2012 - Published: 5/5/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Whose side are you on? by X-Butterfly-Hime-X reviews
Gwyneira, young ottsel must make her own decision when she is trying to sort out what is right and wrong. Will she follow Erol in the Krimzon Guards or will she choose to help Jak with the Underground? JakxOC
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 39 - Words: 56,471 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/20/2012 - Published: 8/14/2011 - Erol, Jak M. - Complete
T H I S I S T H E L I F E by katelynfinn reviews
Jak II . Self-insert of mine : Jak x OC. Minor Torn x OC. Original story line! R&R This story might be changed to M due to language and later chapters. CHAPTER THREE IS UP!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,442 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/26/2009 - Published: 6/2/2009
Home is Where the Heart Is by Catt Holmes reviews
When her parents die, Catt Fords is transported into a strange new world. Now it's up to her to save the hero who needs her more than anything. JakOC pairing. UP FOR ADOPTION.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,753 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/15/2011 - Published: 5/30/2011 - Jak M.
I Love by Catt Holmes reviews
My first ever fanfic! Catt tells Tess the things she love the most about Jak. JakOC pairing. NO FLAMES!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 648 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Rise and Fall by Toxic-Tears-123 reviews
There were no choices for her, no alternate path. Everything was already drawn out for her. Now Jenny can either defy it or let it control her. Will she follow her destiny and protect the last hope for a city controled by hatred? But this is only the beginning and there are so many things she has yet to learn... Jak/OC. COMPLETE.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 70,537 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 6/10/2012 - Published: 4/28/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Jak And Daxter: More Than One Legacy by maddy.rigby reviews
Maddy mysteriously gets dragged into the game Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. Now she must leave behind everything she knows to go on adventures with Jak and Daxter, always worrying of revealing something that she shouldn't or majorly changing the story line while still having to save the world, or well, change an otzel back to his boy form. COMPLETE!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 32,020 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/2/2012 - Published: 1/29/2011 - Jak M. - Complete
Monster of the Heart by Forbiddenrace1 reviews
When a good friend of Keira goes missing, Jak goes to to save her right? But what if she doesn't want to be saved? What if she doesn't want to come back? And what's up with this rebellion happening near Haven City? R&R please! Jak x OC & Dax x Tess
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,405 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/2/2009 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Daxter, Jak M.
Changes by White Cherry Rose reviews
Zoey's back and shes brought her new dog Graffiti!Will our troubled girl be able to NOT get killed in one of the worlds most greusome sports? But most importantly will she be able to survive Dark's sudden interest in her? JakxOC and TornxOC!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 86,681 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/16/2011 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Jak M. - Complete
Eco Sisters by Artemis' hunters reviews
They came for us that night. "Take these two to the experimentation lab." Praxis will pay for what he did to me and my sister. "Faleira." "No, from now on call me Fang." Jak/oc Torn/oc Restarted
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,067 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/27/2013 - Published: 8/15/2010 - Jak M., Torn
From One World to The Next by White Cherry Rose reviews
A 17yr old named Zoey gets transported from her world to Jak's and out in the public! oh how could this get any stranger? read to find out! JakxOC/DarkxOC and maybe some LightxOC.
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 30,091 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/11/2010 - Published: 11/6/2010 - Jak M. - Complete
Dreaming Reversed by Xiarya reviews
When Jak's dreams become reality, what will happern to his 'dream' girl? I'm bak!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,877 - Reviews: 17 - Updated: 1/1/2004 - Published: 8/11/2003
The Catalyst by Krystal Fire680 reviews
This is my own story for Jak II! So anyway, Jak Meets Kai, who is a girl, and realizes that he isn't the only one who has had Dark Eco injected into him! What does this Catalyst Praxis kept talking about have to do with Kai? OCJ
Jak and Daxter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,925 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/29/2003
Reality's Game by chivalry-is-dead reviews
Jak2 Me and my friends were playing Jak 2 when a voice calls us to play. Sucked into Jak 2, my friends and I are separated and even though this is only a game, the danger's still real, and soon it's not only just our lives in danger. Better summary inside
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 80,515 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/3/2011 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Jak M.
The Secrets of Heaven City by neoqueen24 reviews
This is a sequel to the story mysteries of the precursor sea. this takes place during the event of jak ii don't worry there are some differences as well. so hang on for laughs, action and romance as talya learns of a secret about jak. if 1R&R's b postive
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 85,201 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/31/2010 - Published: 5/19/2009 - Jak M.
Time After Time by Toxic-Tears-123 reviews
Sequal to AWWALI Jenny must go back in time to protect Jaks younger self from Praxis' take over and make sure he gets where he needs to be Many secrets to her past will be reaveled and if she makes one mistake the entire world perishes COMPLETE!
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,474 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/9/2007 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Complete
TAE: The Lost Chapters by Amariahellcat reviews
A collection of oneshots based on TAE books 1-4. Contains CanonxOC pairings
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,601 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/20/2011 - Published: 1/8/2010 - Jak M.
Isn't Love Grand? by Princessofallsayains reviews
Two Best Friends travel into the world of Jak and Discover more than meets the eye. JakxOC
Jak and Daxter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,362 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/28/2010 - Published: 7/12/2010 - Jak M.
33 | Page 1 2 Next »