Home Community TV Shows Glee Jake & Marley: Baby, I'm So Into You
Jake & Marley: Baby, I'm So Into You
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 09-16-12
Founder: WhatBecomesOfYou - Stories: 29 - Followers: 2 - id: 102884
A community dedicated to the couple of Jake Puckerman and Marley Rose from the television show Glee and all the stories that we can tell about them, with or without the show's help. Updated frequently.

Little Shop of Horrors by jarley-writings reviews
Marley Rose always loved Halloween, even from a young age. She was never really interested in the candy and chocolate she got from trick or treating, she just loved the dressing up aspect of it all. She would always go all out for her Halloween costume, and when she was twelve, she went as a corpse bride. (Jarley prompt one-shot from my tumblr).
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,359 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/4/2012 - Jake P., Marley R.
Barley Breathing by jarley-writings reviews
Her heart sinks when Kitty says that. For the past couple of days, since the very first moment when they lay eyes on each other in the hallway waiting for the New Direction's members list, she could've sworn the connection was double sided. But as Kitty says this, she realised she must've been dead wrong. (Jarley Drabbles)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 486 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/1/2012 - Jake P., Marley R.
Unexpected Turns by Cha Cha Girl 143
This couldn't be right.It couldn't be true.This had to be false.This has to be a dream. No,this was real.It wasn't a horrible nightmare.Marley Rose was pregnant.And she had no idea if the father would stick around.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,201 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/30/2012 - Jake P., Marley R. - Complete
Un nuevo comienzo by Sebastian Vergara reviews
Marley Rose es nueva estudiante en William McKinley High School. La historia narra los pensamientos y acciones de la chica en su nueva escuela, en la cual, le esperan amistades, enemistades, problemas, amor, y por sobre todo: Mucho drama.
Glee - Rated: K+ - Spanish - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,714 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/29/2012 - Marley R., Jake P.
Dream Job by cyndaquinn reviews
AU!Jarley. Marley is a broadcaster on the radio and Jake is a sound engineer with a crush and stupid ideas.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,655 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/29/2012 - Jake P., Marley R.
Now My Heart Stumbles on Things I Don't Know by singyourmelody reviews
So what if they were a story that never finished, a singular sentence, a novel with only one page? For all she knows of characters and narration and plots, she is sure of this: blank pages mean possibilities. That there is more to the story. That there are stories still unwritten. Marley and Jake, oneshot.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,783 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/27/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
The change by Tale Finder reviews
Marley is heartbroken since she has found out that Jake and Kitty are together. Jake on the other hand decides to make a change and talk to her... pairing: Jarley
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 938 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
What are you going to do about it? by Tale Finder reviews
"I really don't like this Kitty girl" she said as she saw from the corner of her eyes how the blond cheerleader was nearly killing her with her looks. "I can't believe you do" Marley said and walked away from him... Based on the 04x04 promo, what is Jake giong to do about his feelings for Marley? pairings: jarley
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/2/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
Girl, It's You by catandmouse10 reviews
She was going to leave him. Just not the way either one of them thought she would. A Jarley AU story.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,169 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/26/2012 - Jake P., Marley R. - Complete
with you i'd dance in a storm in my best dress by folie a plusieurs reviews
"You want me to what?" Sugar rolled her eyes. "Go ask Marley to dance. Right now." "Shoo," Unique added, waving Jake away. -marley/jake, mentions of past ryder/marley and current ryder/kitty, AU
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,309 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
What Everyone Else Failed to See by PrincessHeartStar reviews
He notices. He notices it all, and it pains him that she doesn't even realize what she's doing to herself, doing to him. Cause what's killing her is killing him. Jarley! Rated T for Eating Disorder
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,028 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
jealous by I Write Sins Not Tragidies reviews
he has never felt a rage quite like this one /jarley one shot
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 399 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/23/2012 - Jake P., Marley R. - Complete
have you forgotten yet? by folie a plusieurs reviews
Jake swears he hears her whisper, "just don't forget me." —Marley/Jake, Kitty/Jake, AU. For CherryPower.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,250 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
Grease by theponds reviews
Marley got the role of Sandy in the school's Grease musical and she's scared she's not gonna be able to handle the pressure of being in the spotlight for the first time. Jarley one-shot.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,274 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Jake P., Marley R. - Complete
breathing in snowflakes by sixdegreesofseperation reviews
slowly, she felt his hand slowly creep to hers as he interwove their fingers together. marley/jake AU.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 619 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
Ways To Say I Love You by PrincessHeartStar reviews
Different ways Marley and Jake say "I love you" to each other... Series of Oneshots! Jarley fluff... R and R!
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 634 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/22/2012 - Marley R., Jake P.
some say the world will end in fire by folie a plusieurs reviews
Sam shrugs. "Scream." -Marley/Jake, with some dashes of Kitty/Jake and a little one-sided Marley/Sam towards the end. One-shot, set right at the end of Britney 2.0.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,847 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/20/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
Anywhere by kirasometimes reviews
Jake and Marley don't really know each other, but they remember anyway. - ONESHOT; Jake/Marley pre-romance.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 465 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
Can You Imagine No Freeze Dried Romance? by KickinKay reviews
Jake and Marley are the newcomers to glee, both with their own rough pasts. Will they be able to let go and enjoy their time at McKinley together or just push each other away? Title from Train's Drops of Jupiter. R & R!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 18 - Published: 9/20/2012 - Jake P., Marley R.
do not go gentle into that good night by folie a plusieurs reviews
Ever since they were young, Kitty has always taken what Marley wanted. Now, ten years later, Jake Puckerman is no exception. The only thing is, Marley Rose isn't going to go out without a fight this time. -AU, Marley/Jake, hints of Jake/Kitty, and a lot of Marley/Kitty-rivalry.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,024 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 33 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Marley R., Jake P.
Something Special by PrincessHeartStar reviews
"I don't want him to break your heart!" Jake said. "He doesn't have to," Marley spoke out in a soft ghost like whisper as tears threatened to fall heavily down her face. "You already did..." that was the comment that stung the most... Jarley Oneshot
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,320 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/21/2012 - Marley R., Jake P. - Complete
One Thing He Wasn't Angry At by aesirborn reviews
Quickie reaction!fic. There are many things Jake is angry at, and one thing he could never be. Characters will be labeled when selection is y'know available
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 787 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 10/4/2012 - Published: 9/13/2012 - Jake P., Marley R. - Complete
the city never sleeps at night by folie a plusieurs reviews
She was suddenly hyper-sensitive of just how tiny this closet was. Big enough for a mop and a broom, the latter which she knocked over in the scuffle, and apparently a teenage boy and girl. -Marley/Jake. Jarley. Drabble series.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,877 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 9/28/2012 - Published: 9/18/2012 - Jake P., Marley R.
Rage by I Write Sins Not Tragidies reviews
When she had come to the choir room fifteen minutes earlier to get in a little extra practice time, she hadn't expected to have Jake storm in halfway through in a rage. jarley drabble
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 313 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Jake P., Marley R. - Complete
Welcome Arrow Through the Heart by WhatBecomesOfYou reviews
It's a new school and a new time in Marley's life, and she's trying her best to broaden her horizons. That includes reaching out and talking to Jake, and getting to know him better: "If she knows Jake at all - which, okay, she really doesn't, not yet anyway - she'll be seeing him again sooner rather than later." Jake/Marley. Now complete!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,584 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 10/2/2012 - Published: 9/16/2012 - Jake P., Marley R. - Complete
26 | Page 1 2 Next »