Home Community TV Shows Troop Jake and Hayley
Jake and Hayley
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Troop, Since: 03-17-10
Founder: iheartchad andtaylor - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - id: 79720
All of the amazing troop stories about Jake and Hayley

Taming of the Hormones by reany reviews
Filling in some gaps from "Taming of the Cube" from the teenage hormonal point of view. What happens when a boy and a girl switch bodies for a few days? They discover more about each other and of the opposite sex.
Troop - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,455 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/5/2010 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Hayley S., Jake C.
Washington DC trip by reany reviews
Hayley won a trip to Washington DC through the Young Faces of America speech contest over Felix-bot. Find out what happens when she brings Jake along with her. The trip turns out to be more than either one of them expected.
Troop - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,562 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/7/2010 - Published: 8/9/2010 - Hayley S., Jake C.
My Guardian Angel by Zeppo104 reviews
When Hayley is in need Jake is always there to save her. He's her guardian angel. Jakley story! Rating may go up. Title may change as well. I couldn't think of anything for the title. Please help
Troop - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,410 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/16/2010 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Hayley S., Jake C. - Complete
Twenty Six Lessons to Learn by Sonny at Twilight reviews
A collection of one-shots for all twenty six letters of the alphabet.
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 9,537 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/21/2010 - Published: 5/14/2010
Wouldn't Have it Any Other Way by Sonny at Twilight reviews
A random one-shot in which Jake and Hayley keep trying to have their first date and spend some time together. Unfortunately, for two teenaged monster hunters, it's much easier said than done.
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,409 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 16 - Published: 5/23/2010 - Jake C., Hayley S. - Complete
Switched Up by Sonny at Twilight reviews
Set during "Taming of the Cube." A seven part story containing how Jake actually got on the basketball team, the reason Hayley somehow got kicked off the cheer squad, what happened the day after the play, and more.
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,421 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/18/2010 - Hayley S., Jake C.
If You Give a Tree a Kiss by Sonny at Twilight reviews
An extended ending to "Forest Grump," in which Jake needs a little help from Hayley getting the splinter stuck in his lip out. One-shot. Please read and review.
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,047 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Jake C., Hayley S. - Complete
Out for Revenge by HarperFan2423 reviews
What will happen to Jake? Will Hayley be able to defeat Gus once and for all? Or will she have to give up everything to save her one and only love Jake. *I do not own any of the characters*
Troop - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,575 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/23/2011 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Jake C., Hayley S.
Mistletoe Makeout by sparksfly16 reviews
What happened after Phoebe left the room in The Good, The Bad, and the Ickie doll? Jayley!
Troop - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/14/2009 - Complete
Valentines Day my extended version by SupButterCup reviews
The extended Valentines day episode! The title is kind of self explaining. So yeah Jake/Haley.
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 532 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/7/2010 - Jake C., Hayley S. - Complete
More Than A Feeling by tvFANtastic26 reviews
ONE-SHOT Jake and Hayley argue over thier feelings on a mission putting The Troop in grave danger. Will they ever learn? JAYLEY of course
Troop - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,555 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/15/2010 - Jake C., Hayley S. - Complete
Monster Island by LoganLermanFan reviews
This is a Hayley/Jake Fanfic, for one of my favorite shows The Troop! I am going to try my hand at writing, this is my first. Don't want to give it all away in the description, so just read. Haha. Hope you enjoy!
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,662 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 6/5/2010 - Published: 2/10/2010 - Jake C., Hayley S.
Day of Snow by klkelly reviews
When Hayley finds out that Bryan is cheating on her, she gets depressed. Jake goes out on a date with Hayley and they finalay. . . kiss
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 1,485 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/22/2010 - Published: 2/12/2010 - Jake C., Hayley S. - Complete
True or Fake Love by Miwokgirl101 reviews
The Troop are faced against a cupid like monster. By cupid like I mean that it shoots arrows at people and they fall in love with whoever they see first.Haley gets shot with this arrow and sees Jake first.Does Haley actually like Jake? Better than sounds.
Troop - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,455 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 3/9/2010 - Published: 11/29/2009 - Jake C., Hayley S.
Unprepared for You by apassionforships reviews
Haley was a senior in high school with everything going great. Sure she had a million things going on, but she wouldn't trade it for a second. Until the Troop notice an increase of monsters in their area.This all leads to unforeseen events, esp with Jake.
Troop - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 40,385 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 8/25/2011 - Published: 12/20/2009 - Jake C., Hayley S.